Looking For A Group

2 replies to this topic

#1 ShortBusBully

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 29 November 2022 - 02:59 PM

This probably is not the right place to post this. I was afraid to post in Faction section because I pretty much play QP Drops and most events.

Anyway, I am looking for a good group to join up with. I started playing MWO about 6 months after release from Beta. Took some time off and started playing again this past summer on a more consistent bases. I prefer Heavies and Assaults and I flat out suck in lights. Always have. Just never could get the hang of it. I am currently about to be Tier 3. I was upper Tier 2 when I left but with all the changes PGI made it reset me to 5 when I came back.

If anyone is looking for part time player and doesn't mandate play time I would like to do a few drops and check it out. I work full time and have my own business on my off time, so I do not play every evening. My in game is is ShortBusBully and my brother who I usually team up with is Burpitup who will also likely join if we fit in.

I am sarcastic, sometimes synical, and not as young as once was. But like to have fun and never talk down to my teammates.

Let me know if anyone is recruiting. Not an expert in this game but do have some knowledge

#2 mytilus edulis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 01 December 2022 - 06:25 PM

Try the Grimmechs discord: https://discord.gg/5UW2hzZ

#3 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 05:59 AM

I don't use a mic, but if you want someone to roll with on some later evenings (usually 8-10pm CST) I'm usually around.
Mainly roll mediums, don't mind lights if it makes the MM faster.

Not sure if I have permissions to do invites to the group I'm in, but you'd probably get along quite well with the folks in OLD. But if you add my and see me online just shoot me a message.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users