• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,418 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 20 December 2022 - 03:09 PM

Thank you MWO; you've never been more generous! ;)

Play 1x game, get all of below, and get all of below!

25 Stocking Stuffers

7 days premium time

6.5 million C-bills

1250 MC

2x Special Variant mechs

#22 Milosh Fey

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 01:24 AM

Thank you for these wonderful Christmas gifts! I really appreciate it Devs.

I tweaked the fitting on the Orion and I got to say this thing is a real beast! The very definition of a heavy weapons platform. I'm having a blast with it.

The other one is next in line.

Merry Christmas Devs!

#23 WereGenie

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 04:26 AM

Curious about one thing. Why don't my new mechs show in my inventory? They are in the mech selection screen but not the inventory screen. Weird.

Edited by WereGenie, 25 December 2022 - 04:27 AM.

#24 Mechwarrior8797302

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 08:08 AM

Match score 242 but no sign of the holiday bonus...any ideas why folks?

#25 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 10:19 AM

View PostMechwarrior8797302, on 25 December 2022 - 08:08 AM, said:

Match score 242 but no sign of the holiday bonus...any ideas why folks?

Have you claimed them ingame of via the website ?!

The website needs a Log Out/Log In to receive the mechs and the ingame thingy gives them to you immediately :)

Click the weird "E" looking thingy on the bottom of your screen and you will see all ongoing Events and you can claim all the stuff there too! ;)

#26 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 25 December 2022 - 10:26 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 20 December 2022 - 06:27 AM, said:

Sounds like you have some nice loadout tips for it ?! Posted Image

Ohh and don't drink and mechwarrior OK ?? Posted ImagePosted Image

:D

If I drink I pilot only aerospace fighters! BTW, knows someone where I parked my Sabutai last time?
I got the two new babies :)
The Banshee I switched the engine to light version (same speed but lighter) and armed with 2x ER L-lazors + 2x RAC2s. Not the best but nothing better popped into my mind... Would be a fancy meme-build in QP :P
The Orion 2c I rendered it a QP-slayer carry 3x SRM6s, 2x ER-PPCs and a single UAC10 with enuff ammo fer a siege...

Oh, and both came with a fancy camo! Thanks for this extra event and these two freebies!

#27 Testcore

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 03:16 PM

Thank you for the nice presents.

Regarding the Banshee: Am I missing something? 95 tons? A PPC and an AC5? Thats it? How does this thing work ^^

Merry Christmas

#28 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 04:32 AM

View PostWereGenie, on 25 December 2022 - 04:26 AM, said:

Curious about one thing. Why don't my new mechs show in my inventory? They are in the mech selection screen but not the inventory screen. Weird.

This is not "weird". Posted Image

These special 'Mechs are tied to their Mechbays. And since you can not sell Mechbays, you can not sell these special 'Mechs either.

View PostTestcore, on 25 December 2022 - 03:16 PM, said:

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

View PostTestcore, on 25 December 2022 - 03:16 PM, said:

Regarding the Banshee: Am I missing something? 95 tons? A PPC and an AC5? Thats it? How does this thing work ^^

Have you noticed that oversized engine?

The Banshee was designed as the close-assault vehicle. The intent was that the Banshee would use its high speed to run to the enemy 'Mech and kill it quickly with its punches and kicks.

But since there is no physical combat in MechWarrior Online .. you have this strange 'Mech. Posted Image Just downgrade the engine and equip more guns.

#29 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 05:31 AM

View Postmartian, on 26 December 2022 - 04:32 AM, said:

Have you noticed that oversized engine?

The Banshee was designed as the close-assault vehicle. The intent was that the Banshee would use its high speed to run to the enemy 'Mech and kill it quickly with its punches and kicks.

But since there is no physical combat in MechWarrior Online .. you have this strange 'Mech. Posted Image Just downgrade the engine and equip more guns.

4 x AC/2 and 3 x Light PPC with LFE for now...

Waiting for the beginning of 2023 to actually test it out since the game seemed invested with low skilled crap teams yesterday Posted Image

I also usually wait a while before I play with all these free mechs we got over the last year or so, because it seems that every time we got a new mech everyone wants to play with it immediately and the queue gets overcrowded with Lights/Mediums/Heavies/Assaults Posted Image

#30 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 26 December 2022 - 06:18 AM

BANSHEE BNC-3E(S)

rotary ac/2 animation missing fix pls thx

happy new year Posted Image

#31 Steel Shanks

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 64 posts
  • LocationConnaught, FWL

Posted 30 December 2022 - 12:13 PM

Can't sell them huh? Ok... More Clanner crap takin' up space... And a 3E too huh... Sigh...

I'm a fan of Free Mechs and stuff, and happy the Devs are into events etc. I just wish I could sell some of these...
Especially the Clanner Mechs... I feel dirty with how many free Clanner Mechs I already have...

Hope they love their Inner Sphere paint jobs, and decals... Hail the Free Worlds League...

#32 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 30 December 2022 - 11:56 PM

View PostSteel Shanks, on 30 December 2022 - 12:13 PM, said:

Can't sell them huh? Ok... More Clanner crap takin' up space... And a 3E too huh... Sigh...

I'm a fan of Free Mechs and stuff, and happy the Devs are into events etc. I just wish I could sell some of these...
Especially the Clanner Mechs... I feel dirty with how many free Clanner Mechs I already have...

Hope they love their Inner Sphere paint jobs, and decals... Hail the Free Worlds League...

If you do not want those 'Mechs, then simply do not claim them. Easy, is not it?

#33 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 January 2023 - 08:46 AM

View Postmartian, on 30 December 2022 - 11:56 PM, said:

If you do not want those 'Mechs, then simply do not claim them. Easy, is not it?

I am guessing he wants the Mech Bays and not the Mechs ?! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users