New Weapons In 2023

141 replies to this topic

#141 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 16 August 2023 - 05:30 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 14 January 2023 - 11:08 AM, said:

dev vlog said something about new weapons, so its definitely on the table again (of course sans weapon models unfortunately). so what do you all want in terms of firepower.

id like to see:

new clan ballistics, they didnt get any in the civil war patch other than light and heavy machine guns. probibly hags.

next id like some more light ballistics, such as lacs and pmacs. possibly things like apgauss and vgls.

vgls and mech mortars would be indirect dumbfire weapons to lob at mechs in cover, perhaps with aoe. the vgl is ballistic, but the mech mortar i think fall under missiles. i figure the vgl would be very short range, while the mech mortar would be more intermediate range.

in missiles perhaps mmls (is equivalent to ams, but with 2 stages instead of 3) and clan mrms. clans dont have any midrange dumfires, while is has 2.
We're getting HAg's but i wish we'd get clan Rac's or Ferro-lamellor armor...

View PostSirEpicPwner, on 16 August 2023 - 04:38 AM, said:

The game is getting more weapons in the upcoming patch.
as usual IS is getting more than clans we're not even getting new clan mechs Locust IIC Urbanmechiic anyone? I know in lore clans have less weapons and mechs but they could at least compliment the clan side with some new mechs like the missing IIC's or heck maybe protomechs??? or maybe make it so that clan weapons are better like they're suppose to be CERPPC i'm looking at you, and the Cuac5

Edited by KursedVixen, 16 August 2023 - 05:43 AM.

#142 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,076 posts

Posted 16 August 2023 - 06:05 AM

ive been following the recent events wrt weapons upgrades. so far ive been impressed.

the hags effectively function as better racs. so i think these weapons will add ballistic parity for the clans. racs have never really been a weapon i liked anyway. the hag40 on the other hand, 40 damage in a long burst. i can make that work. i see it also having parity against the mrm40.

locust/urbie iic are definitely on my want list. need new lights. but id like to see more light ballistic options beyond just machine guns.

Edited by LordNothing, 16 August 2023 - 06:17 AM.

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users