5 replies to this topic

#1 Bellum Dominum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 592 posts

Posted 11 March 2023 - 04:06 PM

Hey guys,

We are unable to make purchases right now? Click as much as I want on MC or a bundle purchase button and nothing happens...

Thought you might like to know.

#2 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 12 March 2023 - 11:00 PM

Check if your browser is allowing popup windows

#3 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 14 March 2023 - 11:07 PM

View PostBellum Dominum, on 11 March 2023 - 04:06 PM, said:

Hey guys,

We are unable to make purchases right now? Click as much as I want on MC or a bundle purchase button and nothing happens...

Thought you might like to know.

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 12 March 2023 - 11:00 PM, said:

Check if your browser is allowing popup windows

More than that, also make sure you're allowing Third-Party Scripts as well. Any kind of Shopping Cart-like functions and Payment Processing generally tend to require additional scripting for their execution. Further, the MWO Website also has a "Cookie Settings" link down below. Within there, if you have disabled the "Payment Processing Cookies" section of that, then you are actively preventing yourself from making the purchase which you have desired to engage in doing. As it happens that I mentioned above, those Third-Party Scripts are required & needed, and their Cookies are unable to operate either while those settings are in a disabled state. With that switch turned off, both get disabled, which will block your use of any purchasing-type features within the MWO Website Store area. Even if you hate Cookies entirely, some are still needed for proper operation, and you can at least leave the "Analytics Cookies" part of that entirely disabled. :mellow:

Before my mind forgets, if you already have all of that enabled, then please ensure that your AntiVirus/FireWall functions are not preventing you from loading the Scripts & Cookies which make it all possible. Beyond these, all that I can do is wish you good luck on making your purchase! ;)

~D. V. "makes note of some settings regarding MWO's Website to check before purchasing" Devnull

#4 RuneDemomn

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2023 - 06:44 PM

I can't select any of the mechs in custom platinum collection. This is the same for some of my friends who play the game as well. It was working a few days ago, but no longer.

#5 BeaniBirb

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2023 - 06:32 PM

Same here, wanted to buy the Hunter pack but clicking the button does nothing.
Tried it on different browsers and even mobile, still nothing.

#6 Aasimar One

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2023 - 09:54 AM

i could buy the 2 new legendary packs.. and payed for them...
but didnt get them in game :/

edid
ok.. got the iterms after i played a match

Edited by Aasimar One, 18 April 2023 - 10:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users