Lucky Charms 2023

73 replies to this topic

#61 solarmus

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2023 - 05:46 PM

At least the new event takes 1/5th of the time to get the Black Widow, which is easy.

#62 Phaden

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 10:15 AM

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but if we unlock 300 bags, that should get us to the free mech? If so, I have not received it yet. If not, can someone please explain the difference? Also is there tracking for the 30k somewhere? I have not found it if so. Thanks!

#63 Blue Splint

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 April 2023 - 06:23 AM

View Postsolarmus, on 02 April 2023 - 07:41 PM, said:

Was this ever extended? It doesn't look like it on the redemption page.

The event ended without any extension. Maybe Matt forgot about it? Is it still possible to re-open the event for a little while?

#64 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 11 April 2023 - 08:14 AM

View PostPhaden, on 10 April 2023 - 10:15 AM, said:

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but if we unlock 300 bags, that should get us to the free mech? If so, I have not received it yet. If not, can someone please explain the difference?

Hello!

Visit this page and click those two "Redeem" buttons to claim your Hero 'Mech:
Lucky Charms 2023
The aforementioned web page also tracks your 30k Match Score progress.

View PostPhaden, on 10 April 2023 - 10:15 AM, said:

Also is there tracking for the 30k somewhere? I have not found it if so. Thanks!

Go to this page to redeem your Loot Bags:
Match Loot Bags

Edited by martian, 11 April 2023 - 10:02 AM.

#65 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 12 April 2023 - 12:24 PM

Extended the in game event -

Web guy is off so I am not sure if the Loot bags will work.
The in game portion should still give you time to get the Free Mech.

#66 Blue Splint

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2023 - 04:53 PM

Thanks Matt! I can confirm the event is back up, including loot bags (despite the tournaments page showing the event as over, the loot bags still come in). Much appreciated o7

#67 Moppy2000

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2023 - 10:38 PM

Thanks for extending the event, although I managed to get the Mech on the last regular day. The event showed something that is bugging for some time now: Not only were the past loot bag events 15k damage + 15k match score and much easier to achieve than this lucky charms, but also the monthly Mech events are now always "get x.000 match score". I somehow miss the events with tasks that required using different weight classes or weapon types or had UAV/support related tasks etc.

Edited by Moppy2000, 12 April 2023 - 10:39 PM.

#68 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 05:52 AM

View PostMoppy2000, on 12 April 2023 - 10:38 PM, said:

I somehow miss the events with tasks that required using different weight classes or weapon types or had UAV/support related tasks etc.

I am still hoping one day they will start using these Events in a similar manner to that one to teach players how to play this game properly! :)

The other day I have seen a player pop a UAV while there were no enemy players anywhere near him...

/Sad... :(

#ImproveThePlayerBaseAndImproveTheGameToo! ;)

#69 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 09:22 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 14 April 2023 - 05:52 AM, said:

The other day I have seen a player pop a UAV while there were no enemy players anywhere near him...

/Sad... Posted Image

I've "wasted" a few UAVs seemingly doing this - I launch it because I feel like enemies that I saw a few minutes ago are just about to flank and I'd like to have some kind of warning while I'm looking the other way

#70 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 April 2023 - 01:46 PM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 14 April 2023 - 09:22 PM, said:

I've "wasted" a few UAVs seemingly doing this - I launch it because I feel like enemies that I saw a few minutes ago are just about to flank and I'd like to have some kind of warning while I'm looking the other way

But I am guessing you did not do that at the start of the game while the other team is 1000 meters away ?? ;)

#71 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 April 2023 - 04:26 PM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 19 March 2023 - 03:30 PM, said:

Posted Image

Don't you think a month is too long?

Posted Image
nice machine. tomato garden theme Posted Image

I prefer long to medium ranges and don't like getting on the first line. I also get destroyed 98%of the time with douyble digit damage scores. I appreciate the extra time since I can only get one or two matches a night.

#72 Metamoran

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2023 - 07:58 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 16 April 2023 - 01:46 PM, said:

But I am guessing you did not do that at the start of the game while the other team is 1000 meters away ?? Posted Image

Trust me when I say this, I've had the game launch UAVs when alt-tabbing (almost always at spawn) even though my UAVs are only bound to [NUMPAD 1]. And yes, I double checked my bindings every time it happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Metamoran, 21 April 2023 - 08:00 AM.

#73 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 07:54 AM

View PostMetamoran, on 21 April 2023 - 07:58 AM, said:

Trust me when I say this, I've had the game launch UAVs when alt-tabbing (almost always at spawn) even though my UAVs are only bound to [NUMPAD 1]. And yes, I double checked my bindings every time it happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow... that sucks! :(

I am guessing you have switched to "Full Screen Windowed without Borders" by now ?!

#74 Metamoran

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 06:41 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 22 April 2023 - 07:54 AM, said:

Wow... that sucks! Posted Image

I am guessing you have switched to "Full Screen Windowed without Borders" by now ?!

Actually, I've always ran the game in Windowed Fullscreen. At first I thought it was my keyboard going haywire, but I've had no issues like this anywhere else. At least it doesn't happen THAT often.

Edited by Metamoran, 25 April 2023 - 06:42 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users