1 reply to this topic

#1 TessaTerror

Rookie

• The Virulent
  • The Virulent
  • 8 posts
  • Locationdeep in the bowels of the frozen north

Posted 13 May 2023 - 09:51 PM

Looking for Mercs to run TOS, all you need is the desire to win and a willingness to follow orders, tier, rank, jarls, all unimportant. Are you hungry? That's what matters.
You get
1-2 practices a week
builds (both conventional and unconventional)
no pressure to join a unit
a TL who will fight for you as hard as they fight everything else, all gas, no brakes.

Full disclosure, this will be my first time leading, after a few years of armchair quarterback as a comp pilot, its time to put my money where my mouth is. So I'm hungry for victory, but we learn from defeat. I'm Canadian, so no matter what, its glhf&gg every time.

Are you hungry? Join the WhyteOctopus, comment here, message me in game, or reach out on discord, WhyteOctopus#1500. Lets Feast.

#2 Mar-X-maN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 286 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2023 - 01:16 AM

I am fully prepared to bury my own one man army that nobody wanted to join and join yours. I am a leader myself, lone wolf, lion and unicorn. But I will follow orders to the letter unless the situation requires a different response. I am a citizen of the world but timezones will not keep me from fighting with you. Maybe fatigue but I'lll do my best to be there.

Waiting for a discord invite.

Edited by Riven of a 1k Voices, 24 May 2023 - 01:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users