Patriotic Long Weekend Event

44 replies to this topic

#41 Zionen

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 11:23 AM

Fantastic. Love the events.

Have noticed no engines have 50% sale image on them atm.

#42 F i s s i o n

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 01:56 PM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 30 June 2023 - 02:27 PM, said:

There will be an Event Queue weekend next weekend, followed by a Faction Play event the next weekend, then Solaris the next weekend before the July patch.

As of this post it's 6pm Eastern on Friday when you had previously stated events would be announced by Wednesday each week before the weekend. Are we now not getting an event this weekend as you had written here?

#43 TW-Luna

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 08:14 PM

I was about to quite the post when I noticed someone else had. Are we still getting an Event Queue this weekend? Had been looking forward to it.

#44 Nyandere

• PipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 July 2023 - 09:21 AM

Why is this still being advertised on the front page a full week after the event and sale have ended? I got my hopes up and clicked on it only to see it's long since expired.

#45 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 28 July 2023 - 02:35 AM

View PostDaeron Katz, on 30 June 2023 - 02:34 PM, said:

I've added all of the 'mechs from the June patch to the sale.

Sorry that this is late by a few weeks, but Thank You for adding the Cicada Mech to the Sale's set. I picked one up, and now have a designed Loadout which I'm happy to pilot equipped on it. With the most recent July Patch changes to that Mech having happened, it should be rather fun! :)

~D. V. "Thankful for the allowance to get a Cicada during the Patriotic Long Weekend" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users