The Legendary Annual Rewards Program Returns!

121 replies to this topic

#41 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 03:07 AM

View PostRalph Edwards, on 08 September 2023 - 01:06 AM, said:

Fine its getting masc. If it was getting a supercharger that would make it run at double its normal run speed in short bursts. Normal run speed of an ice ferret is 129 kph. MASC obviously works different than a supercharger.

OK i realize my mistake. I calculated the supercharger speed based on max run speed not off of crusing speed. it would run at 172 kph with supercharger

If my math doesn't fail much 182,7 or 187,8kph not sure how speed tweak + MASC are calculated together, so pretty fast by MWO standards.

View Postw0qj, on 08 September 2023 - 02:41 AM, said:

Where in the world are you folks getting these new mech variant info from??

I would love to hear more about these new mech variants:
UM-S(L)
JR7-A(L)
PIR-D(L)
WLF-C(L)
JM6-DE(L)
IFR-J(L)
ADR-W(L)

So many shiny new toys to play with; it almost feels like Christmas Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I'dd guess Sarna and maybe Cauldron discord..

#42 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,790 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 04:16 AM

UM-S(L)
JR7-A(L)
PIR-D(L)
WLF-C(L)
JM6-DE(L)
IFR-J(L)
ADR-W(L)

So many shiny new toys to play with; it almost feels like Christmas Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

i guess this is the only way to get lights now. there are 5 lights!

#43 Ralph Edwards

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sovereign
  • The Sovereign
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 04:35 AM

The jenner a, and the ifr-j are only ones i can find anything on. I am guessing the wlf-c is the clantech version of grinner. Pir-d, adr-w, um-s, jm6-de are all made up

#44 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 September 2023 - 05:01 AM

View PostWraith 1, on 07 September 2023 - 09:07 PM, said:

A new JR7 variant has me almost tempted to break my resolution to never put money into this game again since the legend Quickdraw was added, but the source materal isn't helping much.

I mean, I'm guessing they're probably not going to put a 1 energy hardpoint 35T mech in the game, but more details would be nice.

Oh!! I forgot that was an actual Lore variant. It's a torso-mounted Energy hardpoint, which IS new for the MWO Jenner, and my guess would be, especially based on the Hatchetman, which received completely unrelated hardpoints in completely unrelated torsos, just to try and bolster a design which is severely hampered by missing its hatchet, that if they were to add the JR7-A as it's presented in the record sheets, that there would be at least two energy hardpoints in each torso, and not just a bunch in the one with the laser.

Otherwise, this seems like it would have been a good variant to add back when they were adding Jenners in the first place, and needed some diversity, rather than the three variants which are almost identical to each other.

#45 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 September 2023 - 05:07 AM

My main hope is that the ADR-W has two energy hardpoints in each side torso. That's all I need to add the ADR-E to my collection of Adders.

#46 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 08 September 2023 - 06:27 AM

Anybody know what you have to do get to get the prime reward I have bough the warden pack the bloodname pack the preadtor pack and the tournament supporter pack, and it still has not qualified me i sent a support ticket in but still waiting on a reply.

I also hope that if this game last long enough all the new mechs will be avalible without thier c-bill bonus for c-bills.

Edited by KursedVixen, 08 September 2023 - 06:29 AM.

#47 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 06:32 AM

View PostRhaelcan, on 08 September 2023 - 12:56 AM, said:

Uh..are you ok? The ice ferret will be going 150 to 160 Kph. It's getting a masc instead of a supercharger, though.
are you sure they won't just call it a supercharger and somehow make it work like a supercharger? from what I understand the supercharger is the same as MASC but damages the engine if overreved too long.

Edited by KursedVixen, 08 September 2023 - 06:41 AM.

#48 The Chancelor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 06:37 AM

I am running out of Heror mechs to choose lol

#49 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 06:44 AM

View PostThe Chancelor, on 08 September 2023 - 06:37 AM, said:

I am running out of Heror mechs to choose lol
If you really like one you could always get a second and build it diffrent.

#50 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:04 AM

View PostWraith 1, on 07 September 2023 - 09:07 PM, said:

I mean, I'm guessing they're probably not going to put a 1 energy hardpoint 35T mech in the game, but more details would be nice.

As far as what has been leaked: The JR7-A will only have a single energy hardpoint. With massive quirks for it.

View PostC337Skymaster, on 08 September 2023 - 05:01 AM, said:

Oh!! I forgot that was an actual Lore variant. It's a torso-mounted Energy hardpoint, which IS new for the MWO Jenner, and my guess would be, especially based on the Hatchetman, which received completely unrelated hardpoints in completely unrelated torsos, just to try and bolster a design which is severely hampered by missing its hatchet, that if they were to add the JR7-A as it's presented in the record sheets, that there would be at least two energy hardpoints in each torso, and not just a bunch in the one with the laser.

Otherwise, this seems like it would have been a good variant to add back when they were adding Jenners in the first place, and needed some diversity, rather than the three variants which are almost identical to each other.

Single energy hardpoint. Nothing more.

UM-S(L)
JR7-A(L)
PIR-D(L)
WLF-C(L)
JM6-DE(L)
IFR-J(L)
ADR-W(L)

JR7-A(L): Exists in lore, has a single large laser. In MWO it will have a single energy hardpoint.
IFR-J(L): Exists in lore, has 5E 1B per arm (10 ERSL and 2 HMG in total) and a MASC (lore: supercharger).
WLF-C(L): Kind of exists in lore, will be the Clantech Wolfhound, described as "clantech grinner", so probably with ECM.

JM6-DE(L) is made up, will be lacking upper arm actuators, so it can mount LBX/20s or HGRs in the arms. It will have quirks to support both.

UM-S(L), PIR-D(L), ADR-W(L) are made up, too, so currently unknown.

Edited by Buenaventura, 08 September 2023 - 07:37 AM.

#51 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:10 AM

On another note, the Adder W shouldn't be released.

In fact, there is an Adder that is canon, and has all the favs that players love: ECM, Machine Guns, and Lasers.

Readout:

Adder (Puma) S

RA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, Active Probe, Ammo (MG) 200
LA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, ECM, Ammo (MG) 200
RT: 5 MGs
LT: 5 MGs

Seriously. . . .why can't this be the reward?

#52 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:14 AM

View PostBuenaventura, on 08 September 2023 - 07:04 AM, said:

As far as what has been leaked: The JR7-A will only have a single energy hardpoint. With massive quirks for it.

Single energy hardpoint. Nothing more.

JR7-A(L): Exists in lore, has a single large laser. In MWO it will have a single energy hardpoint.
IFR-J(L): Exists in lore, has 5B 1E per arm and a MASC (lore: supercharger).
WLF-C(L): Kind of exists in lore, will be the Clantech Wolfhound, described as "clantech grinner", so probably with ECM.

JM6-DE(L) is made up, will be lacking upper arm actuators, so it can mount LBX/20s or HGRs in the arms. It will have quirks to support both.

UM-S(L), PIR-D(L), ADR-W(L) are made up, too, so currently unknown.

If it has the Supercharger. A Big IF. Cause if the Supercharger were released to MWO, we would've had it already, and my Executioner variants would be wrecking some serious havoc. :). Along with a few other variants.

#53 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:29 AM

View PostHawk819, on 08 September 2023 - 07:10 AM, said:

On another note, the Adder W shouldn't be released. In fact, there is an Adder that is canon, and has all the favs that players love: ECM, Machine Guns, and Lasers. Readout: Adder (Puma) S RA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, Active Probe, Ammo (MG) 200 LA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, ECM, Ammo (MG) 200 RT: 5 MGs LT: 5 MGs Seriously. . . .why can't this be the reward?
what about the fixed flamer in the CT??? you forgot that.

#54 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:35 AM

View PostHawk819, on 08 September 2023 - 07:14 AM, said:

If it has the Supercharger. A Big IF. Cause if the Supercharger were released to MWO, we would've had it already, and my Executioner variants would be wrecking some serious havoc. Posted Image. Along with a few other variants.

It might have a fixed CT MASC instead of the RT supercharger the lore version has. In tabletop terms it can achieve short bursts of 16 movement points, the Dasher would have 20 when it activates its MASC.
(And I just noticed when looking for the sheet that I had the hardpoints wrong, will fix in other post to: 5E 1B per arm)

#55 Rhaelcan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 07:38 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 08 September 2023 - 05:01 AM, said:

Negative.

View PostKursedVixen, on 08 September 2023 - 06:32 AM, said:

are you sure they won't just call it a supercharger and somehow make it work like a supercharger? from what I understand the supercharger is the same as MASC but damages the engine if overreved too long.

Yes, I'm sure. I'm in a bunch of discords with the people who are doing these variants and stuff .

In fact, there is an Adder that is canon, and has all the favs that players love: ECM, Machine Guns, and Lasers.

Readout:

Adder (Puma) S

Because the weapon limit is 16. This can't happen.

View PostHawk819, on 08 September 2023 - 07:14 AM, said:

If it has the Supercharger. A Big IF. Cause if the Supercharger were released to MWO, we would've had it already, and my Executioner variants would be wrecking some serious havoc. :). Along with a few other variants.

No, it's being switched to Masc.

#56 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 September 2023 - 09:19 AM

Readout:

Adder (Puma) S

Yeah, as has been said: the limit is 16, including all weapons, AMS, and I'm not sure, but possibly ECM (hardpoints). You can actually try to exceed it on a few 'mechs, so you can see where the game straight up stops you. The NVA-S can be pushed up to 17 hardpoints, and I can think of a way to put 19 hardpoints on a DWF-S with -Prime arms. In both cases, the game will go "invalid" as soon as you put the 17th item on the 'mech.

Otherwise, you'd be able to do crazy builds like this:

Posted Image

A54M<:N1|3Cp01fI7|KC|4S|4S|VR|VR|mB|mBq01dI7|KC|5C|mB|mBr41QE7|MC|MC|MC|MC|KC|VR|l^|l^s41UE7|MC|MC|MC|MC|KC|VR|l^|l^tB1hI7uB1iI7|l^vB0bI7|mBwL0D0D0

#57 Hauptmann Keg Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 09:25 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 08 September 2023 - 09:19 AM, said:

Yeah, as has been said: the limit is 16, including all weapons, AMS, and I'm not sure, but possibly ECM (hardpoints). You can actually try to exceed it on a few 'mechs, so you can see where the game straight up stops you. The NVA-S can be pushed up to 17 hardpoints, and I can think of a way to put 19 hardpoints on a DWF-S with -Prime arms. In both cases, the game will go "invalid" as soon as you put the 17th item on the 'mech.

Otherwise, you'd be able to do crazy builds like this:

Posted Image

A54M<:N1|3Cp01fI7|KC|4S|4S|VR|VR|mB|mBq01dI7|KC|5C|mB|mBr41QE7|MC|MC|MC|MC|KC|VR|l^|l^s41UE7|MC|MC|MC|MC|KC|VR|l^|l^tB1hI7uB1iI7|l^vB0bI7|mBwL0D0D0

Use the W CT if you wanna kick it up to 20 hardpoints.

#58 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 09:54 AM

I'm quite certain that won't be a problem.

Case in point, the Thanatos Hero should have more than its current compliment of Rocket Launchers. Yet, it has less than it should.

Example:

Adder (Puma) S

RA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, Active Probe, Ammo (MG)
LA: 2 MPL, 3 MGs, ECM Suite, Ammo (MG)
RT: 2 MG, 1/2 Ammo (MG)
LT: 2 MG, 1/2 Ammo (MG)

Look to the Thanatos Hero. That's all I saying. They reduced its Rocket Launchers. They can do the same with the Adder S. And still no violate the 16 weapon limit.

From Sarna: https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Thanatos

Edited by Hawk819, 08 September 2023 - 10:02 AM.

#59 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 10:05 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 07 September 2023 - 01:00 PM, said:

WELCOME TO THE 2023 MECHWARRIOR ONLINE LEGENDS

THE LEGENDARY ANNUAL REWARDS PROGRAM RETURNS!

Rewards
  • ICE FERRET IFR-J (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • PIRANHA PIR-D (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • ADDER ADR-W (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • URBAN UM-S (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • JENNER JR7-A (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • WOLFHOUND WLF-C (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)
  • JAGERMECH JM6-DE (L) with a 30% C-Bill Boost (Mech Bay Included)

Could you tell us the date when you will publish the official MWO stats of those reward 'Mechs?

#60 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 08 September 2023 - 11:01 AM

Any chance of a nice, juicy pack (or MC) sale to help "top up" our missing rewards? :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users