• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,421 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 14 September 2023 - 08:42 AM

There's chatter that perhaps the new Loyalty mech details (hardpoints + quirks) would be revealed before the Loyalty programme deadline...

Anyways, for those light/medium pilots, they should be jumping up and down over so many new faster loyalty mechs...

As for me, I'm already very happy about SR-1(P) with +30% CBills bonus... it's a real gem! ;)

#22 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 541 posts

Posted 14 September 2023 - 09:51 AM

View Postsimon1812, on 13 September 2023 - 06:20 AM, said:

Just noticed at the store, the one shot version of the camo patters, only crusader is on special (37MC) is that an error? Should it be corrected? Just curious.

Still waiting for an answer on this....

Edited by simon1812, 14 September 2023 - 09:52 AM.

#23 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 14 September 2023 - 03:38 PM

View PostGrey Hook, on 14 September 2023 - 08:07 AM, said:

I’m still somewhat new, so correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is that loyalty mechs are essentially variants of existing mechs with different hardpoints and a special camo pattern, that also receive a c-bill bonus when played. These variants later became available like regular mechs, but without the loyalty mech camo and c-bill bonus. Are those statements accurate?

Loyality mechs are a new variant of an existing chassis, with a special camo pattern and a 30% cbill boost (like hero mechs). A few months after their release as loyality mechs, they are added to the ingame store for everyone to buy - but without the camo and cbill bonus.
F.e. a few years ago the UM-R68 (L) was available as a reward. It added the UrbanMech with 2 missile hardpoints to the game, so kinda yes, different hardpoints. But unlike the legendary mechs, loyality mechs will be available in the ingame store later on.

#24 CFC Conky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,761 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 14 September 2023 - 05:03 PM

One can potentially get ten c-bill boosted mechs in this year's annual rewards program. Pretty generous, I almost wish I was a new player again (although I still play like one Posted Image ).

Oh, and let’s not forget the two (s) mechs given away at Christmas just for playing one match.

It’s raining mechs I tell ya! Posted Image

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

Edited by CFC Conky, 14 September 2023 - 09:48 PM.

#25 NiceDad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 112 posts

Posted 15 September 2023 - 06:18 AM

May I know why we can't buy multiple meck pack? I had bought Warden Pack before but I can't buy it anymore as it shows "Owned". Can remove this restriction so that we can buy as many pack as we want?

The same goes for the Hero mech pack, I had bought MIST LYNX "EBON DRAGOON" before and I can't use real cash to buy it anymore, Can remove this type of restriction so that we are able to buy more?

Thank you
Regards
NiceDad

Edited by NiceDad, 15 September 2023 - 11:03 PM.

#26 DarkSleipnir

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2023 - 09:58 AM

New player here, only got a few mech.

If i can only choose one, which one better between IS Standard reward (JENNER JR7-A (L)) vs Clan Standart Reward (ADDER ADR-W (L)). And which good cheapest (7$ clan or IS hero) to buy? Thanks

#27 epikt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 17 November 2023 - 06:18 PM

Welcome to the game!

To be honest, both of this mechs are kinds of memes. The Jenner basically has a single continuous laser (probably a binary canon will be the most popular) and the Adder has lots of machine guns.
Beware, to qualify for those mech you have to buy a mech pack (or the hero upgrade of a mech pack) on the site store. You won't be able to only buy the hero (MC purchase of hero mech don't qualify).

If you want a hero for 7$, I suggest you buy the smallest MC package : with the current bonus you'll get 1625 MCs (good enough for some patern customisation and other stuff) and most important you'll qualify for the "MC reward", giving you the hero mech of your choice, even the most expensive (Stone Rhino and Legendaries excluded).

#28 DarkSleipnir

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2023 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for the answer and tips!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users