59 replies to this topic

#41 Grey Hook

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 October 2023 - 12:15 PM

View Postmartian, on 14 October 2023 - 11:21 PM, said:

Russ Bullock has just announced that PGI is not going to change the matchmaker and that the MM and everything substantial is going to stay more-or-less "as is" until PGI finally pulls the plug.

Where does one find information like this- are there official posts or videos etc. somewhere else? Or did I miss an obvious link right here on the website (which is entirely possible)?

#42 Vomton

Rookie

• The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2023 - 02:36 PM

View PostGrey Hook, on 16 October 2023 - 12:15 PM, said:

Where does one find information like this- are there official posts or videos etc. somewhere else? Or did I miss an obvious link right here on the website (which is entirely possible)?

https://youtu.be/JlASczWNGTY

#43 TestBacon

• Pip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2023 - 07:35 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 15 October 2023 - 08:32 AM, said:

Why are you skipping it this time, 'TestBacon', when you could still get the loot for later?

None of the loot nor the mechs are very interesting to me this time around. As others of stated we've had a GHR and an EBJ not too long ago (not to mention more blood orange) and there has already been discussion concerning why PGI did what they did.

Can you please be constructive, expound on your thoughts, and not leave everyone incapable of comprehending you? Not explaining your thoughts helps nobody!

Context clues are a thing you know? I'm sure a fair number of people were able to read my post and form assumptions, arrive at conclusions, and generate opinions without needing a deconstruction of my though process (or lack there of [let's be fair]).

In order for 'Matt Newman' to improve anything about 2023's Trick-Or-Treat Event running right now (or even any future ones) which we have the opportunity of enjoying, first the players must be willing to speak up and enable his awareness of what changes might help. Posted Image

It's too late to "improve" the '23 Trick-Or-Treat event. PGI didn't reference their charts this time around, resulting in a sort of repeat event. I voiced my feelings that this failed to entice me to actively participate in their event. They should now be aware what not to do in any future events. If I MUST spell it out for them as much as I have had to for you then that would be a real blow to my confidence in their abilities.

#44 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 17 October 2023 - 08:26 AM

View PostTestBacon, on 16 October 2023 - 07:35 PM, said:

None of the loot nor the mechs are very interesting to me this time around. As others of stated we've had a GHR and an EBJ not too long ago (not to mention more blood orange) and there has already been discussion concerning why PGI did what they did.

Context clues are a thing you know? I'm sure a fair number of people were able to read my post and form assumptions, arrive at conclusions, and generate opinions without needing a deconstruction of my though process (or lack there of [let's be fair]).

It's too late to "improve" the '23 Trick-Or-Treat event. PGI didn't reference their charts this time around, resulting in a sort of repeat event. I voiced my feelings that this failed to entice me to actively participate in their event. They should now be aware what not to do in any future events. If I MUST spell it out for them as much as I have had to for you then that would be a real blow to my confidence in their abilities.

Y'know what would be nice. Is they add variants we don't have that use the current tech. Like say Hellbringer E, or Night Gyr F. Y'know those variants. etc etc etc We got way too many gaps, and I'm getting tired of makin g Proxy Variants on current like using the Ebon Jaguar Prime to make variants I don't have.

#45 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 891 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 17 October 2023 - 11:38 AM

If someone not like the prize mekkies, just sell them! Use the CBillz to buy sum clanner assaults for your drop decks (ha, they not add it to QP, it were a mere hoax all the time)...

#46 Pz_DC

• Staff Sergeant
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 01:17 PM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 17 October 2023 - 11:38 AM, said:

If someone not like the prize mekkies, just sell them! Use the CBillz to buy sum clanner assaults for your drop decks (ha, they not add it to QP, it were a mere hoax all the time)...

C-bills?.. That's not a prize at all, even 1 billion is worse compared to 1 IS light mech as a prize...

#47 CFC Conky

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 1,761 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 17 October 2023 - 01:25 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 14 October 2023 - 09:07 AM, said:

Sale will be going up Tuesday!

Hey Matt, it's Tuesday, where's the sale? Posted Image

#48 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 03:52 PM

View PostCFC Conky, on 17 October 2023 - 01:25 PM, said:

Hey Matt, it's Tuesday, where's the sale? Posted Image

Good question.

#49 Salty Seas

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 10:31 AM

For Your Info:
Server down ??
HTTP Error 503
The Primary HyperPulse generator is temporarily unavailable.
COMSTAR//3829004//OPS // support@mwomercs.com // OPS//4009283//COMSTAR
Cannot acces my lootbags ...
Rest of site appears to be working...

Edited by Salty Seas, 18 October 2023 - 10:31 AM.

#50 Hawk819

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 04:55 PM

View PostSalty Seas, on 18 October 2023 - 10:31 AM, said:

For Your Info:
Server down ??
HTTP Error 503
The Primary HyperPulse generator is temporarily unavailable.
COMSTAR//3829004//OPS // support@mwomercs.com // OPS//4009283//COMSTAR
Cannot acces my lootbags ...
Rest of site appears to be working...

i know. First, an outsourced server goes down for an unplanned maintenance, and now this. WTF! What? Did someone forget to feed the Hamsters again?

#51 Voice of Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 481 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 04:38 PM

Thx, PGI!

#52 mtskull69

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2023 - 10:26 AM

Thank you for the mechs and prizes!! I appreciate it a lot! Also, thank you fellow players for being awesome! :)

#53 Mark Yore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 October 2023 - 05:13 PM

I have an odd problem with the current Trick Or Treat.

My Phase 1 count is 50/50/150 and my Phase 2 count is (currently) 37/37/150. I have 100 bonus loot bags. It appears that the bonus loot bags have been counted into my Phase 1 total.

Any ideas?

#54 ED A CRA

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 October 2023 - 05:07 PM

I appreciate the event. I wonder if on future ones you might lower the requirement for Components Destroyed?

I've already completed phase two and I am still working on completing the components destroyed from phase one.

#55 elDraco86

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 01:28 PM

just got the marauder legend blight over an hour ago through steam and still dont have my bonus lootbags yet. is that normal and have to buy through the website?

edit: nevermind got the bonus bags

Edited by elDraco86, 24 October 2023 - 03:05 PM.

#56 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 08:29 PM

View PostED A CRA, on 23 October 2023 - 05:07 PM, said:

I appreciate the event. I wonder if on future ones you might lower the requirement for Components Destroyed?

I've already completed phase two and I am still working on completing the components destroyed from phase one.

You still have almost three weeks of time.

#57 IronClaws

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 03:11 PM

I see, Ebon Jag and Smoke Jaguar patten. A little MW5 Clans teasing?

#58 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 10:52 PM

View PostIronClaws, on 25 October 2023 - 03:11 PM, said:

I see, Ebon Jag and Smoke Jaguar patten. A little MW5 Clans teasing?

PGI confirmed it directly some time ago.

#59 PartisanGerm

Rookie

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 5 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 November 2023 - 08:01 PM

Having some issues with Steam purchases giving the bonus loot bags?

Love the Halloween stuff.

Wishlist holiday maps!

EDIT:
I finally noticed the loot bags don't register until after you've played a game with the purchased mechs!
Not sure if this applies only to Steam purchases or not, but there we are!

Edited by PartisanGerm, 02 November 2023 - 11:07 AM.

#60 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 24 November 2023 - 08:28 AM

Both patterns are a bit weird, but the Grasshopper one isn't that bad so thnx for that! :)

The pattern for the EBJ however is only good for giving the whole mech the same color like I did in the past with that Mad Dog pattern :D

There is one thing that really bugs me tho : Not enough Evil Jack O'Lantern Warhorns as loot Posted Image
Oh well... Maybe next year... ?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users