Mw5 Mercs Dragon's Gambit Minor Patch #2

4 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,780 posts

Posted 26 October 2023 - 05:41 PM

Greetings Mercenaries,

Thank you so much for all the positive responses and valuable feedback you have sent in for The Dragon's Gambit! We're excited to fill you in on another batch of fixes to smooth out your gameplay experience. This patch was released Oct 25th at 5 PM PST so your game should have automatically applied the update. We wanted to let you know what fixes were addressed in the latest patch:

• FIXED! - PS4s will no longer black screen freeze when traveling to the second mission in Dragon's Gambit
  • FIXED! - Difficulty no longer resets with a game reboot on consoles
  • FIXED! - Damaged Mechs with load-outs from the Olesko mission no longer appear in procedural missions
  • FIXED! - Instant Action - DLC5 campaign missions now show up in Instant Action after completing it in campaign/career mode.
  • FIXED! - Medium Rifle tuning fixes - Incorrect damage values at higher tiers Medium rifles above tier 1 had the +damage quirk instead of +damage percent quirk, resulting in bonuses of .05, .1, .2, and .3 damage, instead of intended 5%, 10%, 20%, and 30% bonuses in line with other classes of the rifle.
  • FIXED! - Faction standing - Comstar faction standing will no longer be -400 if the player loads a campaign save file that has a game date past 3039 - The Comstar faction fix only applies to saves that have not yet loaded past 3039, saves that already have the -400 cant be changed

If you have further issues with MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries or any of the DLC please contact us at support@mw5mercs.com and we will do our best to address the issues!

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaires Team

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,421 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 27 October 2023 - 06:36 AM

Cannot wait for MW5:Clans to come out on GOG.com !

1. Hopefully there'll be pre-order bonus mechs just like the MW5:Mercendaries
In the style of MAD-9M(S), KGC-001(S), CPLT-C2(S), WHM-9D(S)

~~Please please please Dire Wolf Omnimech Hero with ECM in CT, and no jumpjet !!

2. Hopefully MW5:Clans in freeplay would allow player to pilot both Clan and IS mechs vs computer (PvE).

By the way, MWO is the only game that I play PvP. I actually prefer PvE!

Edited by w0qj, 27 October 2023 - 07:19 AM.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 10:04 AM

Well, initially its a specific Clan story misson chain only game at launch - it is nothing like the openness of MW5:Mercs.
Mechwarrior 5: Clans leaked - Mechwarrior Online - YouTube

Sean and Russ Podcast with more background info:
Podcast 232 - Russ Bullock - MW5 Clans, MW5 Mercs, MWO - YouTube

Edited by Thorqemada, 27 October 2023 - 10:07 AM.

#4 sebzrules

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 03:08 PM

So one specific panther I don't rememeber which one it is, but it always spawns damaged no matter if it's against or with you. I thought it was just me but then I was watching baradul's video and it was still spawning damaged.

Edited by sebzrules, 27 October 2023 - 03:09 PM.

#5 yrrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 October 2023 - 09:48 PM

View Postsebzrules, on 27 October 2023 - 03:08 PM, said:

So one specific panther I don't rememeber which one it is, but it always spawns damaged no matter if it's against or with you. I thought it was just me but then I was watching baradul's video and it was still spawning damaged.

The one panther was part of this patch. There's potential that it was already picked for missions that were spawned on the map and could still show up in those. It definitely shouldn't be showing up in any missions that are freshly generated after the patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users