Notice: Eu Servers Update

77 replies to this topic

#61 Cadmann Weyland

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:17 PM

Yep, only NA servers selected and 2 "No servers available" messages. 3 drops, 2 fails so far this evening.

#62 WarpGhost

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:18 PM

Yep I still have the EU servers deselected, and now every match I will get the "server locked" message and be unable to play, not just some EU ones. I'm just binning the game off until this is resolved, it's completely unplayable. Wasting premium time too

#63 Major Problem

Rookie

• Shredder
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:29 PM

I've only NA selected and getting the same error, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

#64 RoyKilroy

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:42 PM

With the EU servers offline maybe the NA servers are getting over loaded which would explain the "no servers available" note. Patience is appreciated.

#65 Rebel Ace Fryslan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 444 posts
  • LocationAd Astra

Posted 28 November 2023 - 02:53 PM

Every other game mech get's locked because no server found, after you load into a server.

#66 T B Kind

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 November 2023 - 03:04 PM

any updates from admins? (I think I've looked everywhere, but . . . )

#67 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,729 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 28 November 2023 - 07:46 PM

https://mwomercs.com...d-known-issues/

And just logging in and seeing that others are now getting the No Server for NA only selected...

#68 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 573 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 November 2023 - 10:14 PM

Damn you, Skynet!

#69 Baba Yogi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 452 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 29 November 2023 - 09:45 AM

Got EU only selected, 3 times in a row No servers found error yet my Huntsman seems In-Game. This should be high-priority for devs

#70 Teslacoil

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 December 2023 - 04:40 AM

View PostBaba Yogi, on 29 November 2023 - 09:45 AM, said:

Got EU only selected, 3 times in a row No servers found error yet my Huntsman seems In-Game. This should be high-priority for devs

Wouldn't you like to buy a mechpack instead?

#71 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 12:04 PM

View PostBaba Yogi, on 29 November 2023 - 09:45 AM, said:

Read the latest update, please: Mwo Status Update And Known Issues - Update 2 - Dec 1St, so you know what is going on.

#72 MeanMachinE

• PipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 December 2023 - 12:31 PM

Still almost every second match search gives the error that there are no available servers...

#73 MayGay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 304 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 03 December 2023 - 03:42 PM

Figures this would be a thing when I've been trying to get back into the game after a few years but eh I got one game in at least lol and didn't do too bad either

My old computer just couldn't keep up with some of the newer maps with graphics enhancements but got a new computer and miss the game

#74 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 03 December 2023 - 09:51 PM

View PostMeanMachinE, on 02 December 2023 - 12:31 PM, said:

Still almost every second match search gives the error that there are no available servers...

View PostMayGay, on 03 December 2023 - 03:42 PM, said:

Figures this would be a thing when I've been trying to get back into the game after a few years but eh I got one game in at least lol and didn't do too bad either

My old computer just couldn't keep up with some of the newer maps with graphics enhancements but got a new computer and miss the game

The game patch should be out on the 13. XII, 2023.

#75 MikeCologne

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 07:48 AM

Today so far 4 out of 4 matches no luck...

#76 MayGay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 304 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 04 December 2023 - 07:33 PM

View Postmartian, on 03 December 2023 - 09:51 PM, said:

The game patch should be out on the 13. XII, 2023.

Yeah I'm up on the whole mess and I'm not upset or anything. I can't be upset because honestly I can't remember the game ever getting broken in any major way like this even going back to beta MWO even with it's problems has always been pretty good compared to a lot of other games I've played. Like what 10 plus years and they only just managed to break it in a major way I have no complaints lol.

It's just like something that would happen to me lol come back and the game is broken.

They have progress pride and trans flags so PGI would need to pull some majorly bad **** to actually get me upset with them at this point. Like Wargaming at their worst but even worse levels of bad.

#77 c0ldn3s5

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 49 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSt. Louis, Missouri

Posted 04 December 2023 - 08:44 PM

View PostMayGay, on 04 December 2023 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yeah I'm up on the whole mess and I'm not upset or anything. I can't be upset because honestly I can't remember the game ever getting broken in any major way like this even going back to beta MWO even with it's problems has always been pretty good compared to a lot of other games I've played. Like what 10 plus years and they only just managed to break it in a major way I have no complaints lol.

It's just like something that would happen to me lol come back and the game is broken.

They have progress pride and trans flags so PGI would need to pull some majorly bad **** to actually get me upset with them at this point. Like Wargaming at their worst but even worse levels of bad.

mechs not warriors!

#78 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,269 posts

Posted 04 December 2023 - 09:25 PM

View PostMikeCologne, on 04 December 2023 - 07:48 AM, said:

Today so far 4 out of 4 matches no luck...

Read this, please:

Piranha Games Inc. said:

HOTFIX INCOMING

Greetings MechWarriors,

Just wanted to give you all a heads-up that we have a hotfix coming Wednesday, Dec 6th at 10am PST. We'll have patch notes tomorrow with more details. We apologize for the disruptions, and thank you for your continued patience!

-The MWO Team

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users