13 replies to this topic

#1 Moadebe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 02:10 AM

Hello yall.

Posting here again to keep those of you who frequent these forums informed of upcoming changes.

Yes I have posted once already of upcoming Dec patch leaks. MORE HAVE HAPPENED. Hence the part 2.

I am making a new thread because I know some people will look at the old one and just go to the last comment and go from there. So a new post (this one) feels more prudent.

I will be posting the newer leaks first and the older ones after them (pardon me if I mix em up.)

Again. Trying to keep transparency and communication open. Keep it civil despite frustrations and opinions one may have.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Not so much as a patch leak but something to look forward to)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Someone posted a side by side comparison of old (left) vs new (right) for the arms. Cant remember who sadly and its buried in things in the discord. (Basically I don't take credit for this image....just sharing to help with the visual of what is done)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I do believe that is it at the current moment. IF anymore come out between now and the DEC patch I probably will update this one as I see and find them.

I also want to note if you are hopeful for HAG changes. You will have to wait. I couldn't find the statement since its buried under literal DAYS of comments, and I can't remember which cauldron member said it so its like a needle in a haystack right now. HOWEVER, statement has been made that there wont be any HAG changes this patch because of the cDHS nerf.

They want to keep pressing on that lever of heat to balance HAGs and with the nerf to cDHS they want to see how that affects things and then go from there with the statement that more heat nerfs to come if this is not enough.

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,553 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 06 December 2023 - 02:58 AM

Many thanks for taking the time to update us here on the MWO forums!
I for one do not have the time to scan the Cauldron channel due to real life constraints…

Wow, sounds like Clan SHS is even more alluring!
Really looking forward to running my Stone Rhino SR-6(S) with 14xMPL and stuffed full of SHS ;)

But my stable of 4x DWF-A(P) would be even more outdated…
(I wish Clan Omnimechs have a way to switch to Endo for the Dire Wolf… perhaps without the FF Armour option as a penalty… :)

#3 Moadebe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 03:05 AM

View Postw0qj, on 06 December 2023 - 02:58 AM, said:

Many thanks for taking the time to update us here on the MWO forums!
I for one do not have the time to scan the Cauldron channel due to real life constraints…

Wow, sounds like Clan SHS is even more alluring!
Really looking forward to running my Stone Rhino SR-6(S) with 14xMPL and stuffed full of SHS Posted Image

But my stable of 4x DWF-A(P) would be even more outdated…
(I wish Clan Omnimechs have a way to switch to Endo for the Dire Wolf… perhaps without the FF Armour option as a penalty… Posted Image

You are very welcome and glad to help.

#4 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,130 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 04:32 AM

>Cicada hitboxes being revisited

Yay, bug gets some attention

Absolutely hated how trying to roll damage around was nearly pointless because they were just going to drill your CT anyway

Edited by the check engine light, 06 December 2023 - 04:34 AM.

#5 Andrewlik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 05:12 AM

7 LRM5 HSL? My cyclops Q is gonna be eating good tonight

#6 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,130 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 06:02 AM

View PostAndrewlik, on 06 December 2023 - 05:12 AM, said:

7 LRM5 HSL? My cyclops Q is gonna be eating good tonight

Wait how will this affect my Hellspawn-8P, I was actually starting to enjoy it as a skirmisher
The HSL+ for SRMs is still valuable but the LRM5 HSL+ is kind of less so.

(What if it were just missile HSL+ 1 in general?)

Edited by the check engine light, 06 December 2023 - 06:04 AM.

#7 RickySpanish

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 06 December 2023 - 07:42 AM

It'd sure be nice if someone from PGI could be keeping the Official Mechwarrior Online forums up to date with discussion about game changes, instead of one of the players having to do it for us. Just sayin'. Cheers OP.

#8 Samziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seraph
  • The Seraph
  • 529 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 December 2023 - 07:50 AM

View PostRickySpanish, on 06 December 2023 - 07:42 AM, said:

It'd sure be nice if someone from PGI could be keeping the Official Mechwarrior Online forums up to date with discussion about game changes, instead of one of the players having to do it for us. Just sayin'. Cheers OP.

They do. They are called patch notes which we get this weekend. You're not missing on anything.

These leaks are usually told after patch is locked. You simply get the info earlier.

edit

I read discussion and game changes. If you want to discuss about them the best way is the discord. Which is more convenient place than these forums. But like I said theres not much to discuss about the leaks since they're locked in at that point.

Edited by Samziel, 06 December 2023 - 07:56 AM.

#9 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,880 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 06 December 2023 - 07:57 AM

I like the Centurion agility changes. Nice to have a new Centurion in the mix, as it means my favorite chassis is getting some love. Posted Image

#10 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,859 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 06 December 2023 - 08:08 AM

I'm liking the Jenner IIC ct being smaller it gonna help a lot for the little guy and not making it a death trap against anyone who just a confident shooter.

Edited by Battlemaster56, 06 December 2023 - 08:09 AM.

#11 VeeOt Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,200 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 06 December 2023 - 03:10 PM

now i need to find an IS mech with 6 missile hadpoints to do some LRM-5 spamming.

#12 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,880 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 06 December 2023 - 03:22 PM

View PostVeeOt Dragon, on 06 December 2023 - 03:10 PM, said:

now i need to find an IS mech with 6 missile hadpoints to do some LRM-5 spamming.

The only one with that many missile hardpoints and a quirk with over +10% velocity (which the LRMs DESPERATELY need) is the Longbow 10C. Slap some big lasers on it too and go to town.

#13 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,676 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 December 2023 - 06:19 PM

View PostVeeOt Dragon, on 06 December 2023 - 03:10 PM, said:

Catapult A1 was used for LRM5 spamming once upon a time long ago.

#14 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,130 posts

Posted 06 December 2023 - 06:21 PM

I will point out again that the Hellspawn 8P's LRM5 HSL+ quirk is now completely useless.

Can still do SRMs I guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users