#62 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,704 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 25 December 2023 - 04:37 AM

View PostTeemo41, on 25 December 2023 - 01:30 AM, said:

I've been to that page, and I'm not seeing my bonus clicks.
If my memory serves, they are supposed to appear only after redeeming the reward.

View PostFat Larry, on 25 December 2023 - 01:28 AM, said:

Yeah nah, the extra loot bags aren't showing up and my Warhammer isn't appearing the mechlab...wth.

View PostTeemo41, on 25 December 2023 - 01:30 AM, said:

I've been to that page, and I'm not seeing my bonus clicks.

View PostBig-G, on 25 December 2023 - 03:28 AM, said:

Agreed, been over 15 minutes since I "redeemed" and it's still not available... please sort this out PGI

Same observation: redeemed, got the mechs, no bags. We'll have to wait and see.

#63 Fat Larry

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 05:51 AM

My Warhammer appeared. Still can't see the loot bags.

Edited by Fat Larry, 25 December 2023 - 05:52 AM.

#64 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,455 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 25 December 2023 - 06:15 AM

The Santa Hat bolt-on is apparently only for the WHM-6R(H)... since it did not show up at all for my WHM-6R and WHM-7S(P)...

But very excited about the WHM-6R(H)... thank you MWO!! ;)

P.S. - for those who have missed on this offer, you can still get your WHM-6R(S) here!

#65 MrFuzzyMcGee

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 07:16 AM

Very nice holiday events thanks for everything so far.

Just wondering where to redeem the announced 25 bonus stocking stuffers from the late christmas event. Saw others also wondering so i guess they are not avaible yet due to some error?

#66 ELH Fox

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2023 - 08:25 AM

Past years, the bonus stuffers were available on the 3rd tab next to Phase 1/2 tabs (after redeeming it on the event page ofc).
This year something went wrong. No bonus clicks showed Posted Image

#67 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 09:07 AM

View PostELH Fox, on 25 December 2023 - 08:25 AM, said:

Past years, the bonus stuffers were available on the 3rd tab next to Phase 1/2 tabs (after redeeming it on the event page ofc).
This year something went wrong. No bonus clicks showed Posted Image

Oh, I figured I was just getting old and didn't notice it somehow...

#68 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 10:42 AM

View Postkalashnikity, on 25 December 2023 - 03:23 AM, said:

I took a wrong turn and ended up dead

I have seen that happen to a lot of Lights over the past few weeks and I am begining to wonder :

- Is it the amount of newbies playing the game because it showed up on Steam somewhere with a lot of FREE STUFF!!! mentioned ?!
- Is it the new LGD mechs that have waaay too much fire power and just pick those mechs away ?!
- Or do we have some very sad players that can't play any game without turning to trolling and activating their aimbots ?!

I even had a couple of times parts when suddenly multiple parts of my Heavy mech started to disappear almost instant so I am starting to wonder what the heck is going on lately ?!?!

Last night also had one game where we lost in a very weird way, but I can't check anything without some kind of replay function in the game itself Posted Image

View Postkalashnikity, on 25 December 2023 - 03:42 AM, said:

It's a beautiful and symmetrical build with no left over slots. OCD Perfection.

NICE!!! I love it when that happens! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#69 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,985 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:08 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 25 December 2023 - 10:42 AM, said:

I even had a couple of times parts when suddenly multiple parts of my Heavy mech started to disappear almost instant so I am starting to wonder what the heck is going on lately ?!?!

PGI and Cauldron have introduced new powerful weapon systems in the game, while keeping the armor unchanged.

#70 GravityDrop

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:40 AM

Hmmm. I redeemed the two free mechs but they haven't appeared in my inventory, it's been several hours. Anyone else?

#71 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:46 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 25 December 2023 - 10:42 AM, said:

I have seen that happen to a lot of Lights over the past few weeks and I am begining to wonder :

- Is it the amount of newbies playing the game because it showed up on Steam somewhere with a lot of FREE STUFF!!! mentioned ?!
- Is it the new LGD mechs that have waaay too much fire power and just pick those mechs away ?!
- Or do we have some very sad players that can't play any game without turning to trolling and activating their aimbots ?!

Last night also had one game where we lost in a very weird way, but I can't check anything without some kind of replay function in the game itself https://static.mwomercs.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/sad.png

NICE!!! I love it when that happens! https://static.mwomercs.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/wub.pnghttps://static.mwomercs.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pnghttps://static.mwomercs.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png
nah, I knew I was taking a risk, the team murderballed to the middle and I wanted to try sniping. so I went off alone, ran into a close range light, couldn't keep up with the heat curve.

Edited by kalashnikity, 25 December 2023 - 11:48 AM.

#72 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:51 AM

View Postmartian, on 25 December 2023 - 11:08 AM, said:

PGI and Cauldron have introduced new powerful weapon systems in the game, while keeping the armor unchanged.
~1/3 of the assaults in the game can do the 2SNPPC/AC20/MRM40 combo it's always been there. IDK why people are complaining suddenly.

#73 CrustyMech

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 148 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for all the holiday swag PGI! Have a great Xmas and new year!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by CrustyMech, 25 December 2023 - 11:59 AM.

#74 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 12:19 PM

Hey all it is possible that the bonus redeems are not showing propperly. We will address the issue within a couple of days. Rest assured you will get all the loot.

#75 fattbattz

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 12:26 PM

thanks Matt

#76 Kell Morgan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 141 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 25 December 2023 - 01:58 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 25 December 2023 - 12:19 PM, said:

Hey all it is possible that the bonus redeems are not showing propperly. We will address the issue within a couple of days. Rest assured you will get all the loot.

Thanks Matt!

I was concerned when I didn't get the loot from the event. I redeemed the 2 mechs and didn't get them yet. I didn't even know about the bonus loot bags... lol

I look forward to yall getting it sorted. :)

#77 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 02:49 PM

View PostGravityDrop, on 25 December 2023 - 11:40 AM, said:

Hmmm. I redeemed the two free mechs but they haven't appeared in my inventory, it's been several hours.

Anyone else?

The whole game is broken at the moment :
- VERY LONG Loading times !!!
Even when trying out the mech offline... Posted Image

- Errors and delays EVERYWHERE !!!
I see people Disconnected when I press TAB but the Notification in the Chat is shown A LOT LATER ?!
And when I try to edit my mech and save the changes Error 50-something shows up!

Dude your Servers are OVERLOADED right NOW !!! Posted Image

And on top of all of this nonsense I got TK-ed by some goon who thinks he owns the Emerald Taiga map with his paid for GAUSSZILLA mech and doesnt want to share armor with the Team and just camps the outer high edge Posted ImagePosted Image
But when you try to REPORT him that also DOES NOT WORK!!!

Edited by Roodkapje, 25 December 2023 - 02:50 PM.

#78 CwStrife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 252 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 December 2023 - 03:30 PM

Thank you for noticing this. Is there any need for us who didn't receive it to email/notify PGI in any means? Also thanks for the loads of free stuff, and happy holidays. Curious as well, any chance we might see that one event where you ran regular maps but we had 4 drops as if it was faction play, but with regular assault/domination/etc objectives? That one time was loads of fun.

Just a sidenote. All these events and legends you have offered have really made myself and some other people come back to the game and have shown our support with our wallets more than before, so thank you for everything you have done over the past year or so, it's made a difference for some of us. :-)

Edited by CwStrife, 25 December 2023 - 03:33 PM.

#79 Einar the Shaman

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 10:52 PM

Somebody knows where I can find those bonus "25 stocking stuffers"?

Edited by Einar the Shaman, 25 December 2023 - 11:17 PM.

#80 BombsonForeheads

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2023 - 11:23 PM

Is anyone else reporting the Holiday Even rewards missing from their inventory. I seem to have redeemed and got the C-Bill/MC and premium rewards but no Mechs. Will they drop down my chimney at the end of the event?

Disregard. Skipped to the end and didn't see message traffic previously on this. Waiting patiently for Mech Saint Nick to drop Mechs into my bay. Merry Ho-Ho-Holodays

Edited by BombsonForeheads, 25 December 2023 - 11:29 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users