Exe-B-A Omnipods: The First Time Battlepasses Have A Noncosmetic Effect On Gameplay?

25 replies to this topic

#21 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 February 2024 - 06:46 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 17 February 2024 - 05:19 PM, said:

i think it would be a good way to move mc if you put up hero omnipods up for sale for mc. of course at a price point where its cheaper to buy the mech than all the omnipods.
Agreed.

View PostJonzay, on 20 February 2024 - 01:53 AM, said:

If the pods are, one way or another, available via MC once the legendary mech is (at the very latest), then I have no issues (that is, after all, how current hero mech omnipods work). But there isn't any indication that that will be the case at this point.
That is not how hero omnipods work. You can only get them by buying the hero mech.

View PostQuicksilver Aberration, on 24 February 2024 - 01:17 PM, said:

I mean the CN9-AH that they removed from the game to make room for the Yen Lo could. You could still level up the Centurion just fine though because the Cent had 3 other variants outside the YLW and AH: A, AL, and the D.

They went back on that soon thereafter. Centurion AH has been buyable for C-Bills since at least 2016 when I began playing and still is.

Edited by Horseman, 26 February 2024 - 06:50 AM.

#22 Quicksilver Aberration

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 11,531 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 26 February 2024 - 07:59 AM

View PostHorseman, on 26 February 2024 - 06:46 AM, said:

They went back on that soon thereafter. Centurion AH has been buyable for C-Bills since at least 2016 when I began playing and still is.

Soon was between 1-3 years, I wouldn't call that a great response time.

#23 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,788 posts

Posted 26 February 2024 - 12:36 PM

And what would your thoughts be if it was a mech you preferred more, and the omnipod battlepass rewards were even more favourable compared to existing offerings?

if i preferred it more id be all shut up and take my money. i might even do things for a lonely sailor to acquire the funds or even do without my weekend herb.

Edited by LordNothing, 26 February 2024 - 12:38 PM.

#24 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,421 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 26 February 2024 - 02:14 PM

I bought the Legendary Executioner EXE-B-C specifically because of the Battlepass ballistic arm 2x Omnipods :)

Something different to play with!

And what would your thoughts be if it was a mech you preferred more, and the omnipod battlepass rewards were even more favourable compared to existing offerings?

Edited by w0qj, 26 February 2024 - 02:20 PM.

#25 Phits

Rookie

• Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 01:00 PM

View PostRickySpanish, on 17 February 2024 - 04:43 PM, said:

They were added because the Legendary by itself was underperforming.

I just picked up the Sovereign and I do not have the ability to use or even buy the new omnipods. I don't know whats going on or even how to get them.

View Postw0qj, on 26 February 2024 - 02:14 PM, said:

I bought the Legendary Executioner EXE-B-C specifically because of the Battlepass ballistic arm 2x Omnipods Posted Image

Something different to play with!

So did I but for some reason I can not use or buy the omnipods. They just don't show up in mechlab or anywhere, but other people have them so it's a me issue I guess.

#26 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 28 February 2024 - 09:54 PM

View PostPhits, on 28 February 2024 - 01:00 PM, said:

I just picked up the Sovereign and I do not have the ability to use or even buy the new omnipods. I don't know whats going on or even how to get them.

So did I but for some reason I can not use or buy the omnipods. They just don't show up in mechlab or anywhere, but other people have them so it's a me issue I guess.

They are rewarded as lv.20 of the mini battle pass

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users