21 replies to this topic

#21 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 20 February 2024 - 11:57 PM

View PostTtly, on 20 February 2024 - 05:54 PM, said:

The stock loadout could've used endosteel, bigger xl engine, standard armour, and put the heat sinks into the engines but other than that it's ok I guess, nothing other than absolute stock purists can't/won't fix.

You'd effectively lose one heatsink in doing so (along the CASE-protection, but eh), for a 6kph speed increase. I personally think the stock loadout we have is at peak performance from an optimization standpoint.

#22 Ihlrath

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 368 posts

Posted 21 February 2024 - 08:33 AM

I grabbed it and played around with some loadouts. Most matches went really well and I am not really good with heavies. Loaded it up with 7 ER Smalls and the 4 SRM 6s which seemed to gel pretty good range wise and alpha really well. Maxed out torso speed in skills and its pretty easy to bring the shield around.

Major weakness I noticed was the torso. I know BKs are supposed to have hard to hit torsos but people were blowing them off fairly often. You really need to be aware of people higher up since they can shoot over the shield and stick with the team (as per usual with big mechs). Otherwise it was a different playstyle than I was used to so it took some time to get it down. Once I did it was a lot of fun.

Well done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users