#21 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,606 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 29 February 2024 - 11:02 AM

View PostQuicksilver Aberration, on 29 February 2024 - 10:35 AM, said:

My favorite thing in a Scaleshot is encountering a light who doesn't know to kite or avoid me because I can destroy legs faster than they can.

Posted Image
Reminds me of a certain period in WoW where the Priests figured out that their new mana burn spell would smash healing Shamans - until Blizzard gave Shamans a mana regen ability we badly needed. I bought a twohander from the PvP vendor and pulled enterprising Priests into a corner where we could be all alone; put three notches on my Beatstick of Shame before word got around. =]

#22 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:18 PM

View Postpattonesque, on 25 February 2024 - 11:10 AM, said:

It's funny you mention the splat cat because the Cauldron gave it a quirk that lets it alpha all six SRM6As with no ghost heat

https://mwo.nav-alph...8a10873_CPLT-A1

so that's over 300 damage at short range in about 15 seconds before you need to cool down. SRMs are pretty good at their chosen range. kinda sounds like a you problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO, the problems on this forum is people like you commenting on posts you know nothing about Vs people like me that actually play the game almost every day and can see the positive or negative result of changes to MWO Live in game that are not reported on by PGI or the Cauldron.

Do most of you forum warriors even play MWO anymore or are all of your replies just based on hearsay ?

#23 pattonesque

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:35 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 29 February 2024 - 01:18 PM, said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO, the problems on this forum is people like you commenting on posts you know nothing about Vs people like me that actually play the game almost every day and can see the positive or negative result of changes to MWO Live in game that are not reported on by PGI or the Cauldron.

Do most of you forum warriors even play MWO anymore or are all of your replies just based on hearsay ?

mmm, what a strange reply. you and I have played roughly the same number of games of MWO in our lives
https://leaderboard....%0D%0Akingcobra

last month we played a comparable number of games as well
https://leaderboard....cobra&f=90&l=90

also not to put too fine a point on it but I play a way larger variety of mechs than you do (only 1% of your games are in a light!) at a significantly higher level. If we're talking about "forum warriors," you've also got more than twice my number of posts lol

So now that we've cleared that up, what's your take?

Edited by pattonesque, 29 February 2024 - 01:41 PM.

#24 KingCobra

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 February 2024 - 01:47 PM

View Postpattonesque, on 29 February 2024 - 01:35 PM, said:

mmm, what a strange reply. you and I have played roughly the same number of games of MWO in our lives
https://leaderboard....%0D%0Akingcobra

last month we played a comparable number of games as well
https://leaderboard....cobra&f=90&l=90

also not to put too fine a point on it but I play a way larger variety of mechs than you do (only 1% of your games are in a light!) at a significantly higher level. If we're talking about "forum warriors," you've also got more than twice my number of posts lol

So now that we've cleared that up, what's your take?

Very impressive Patton and I do owe you a apology for implying you don't play MWO like a lot of MWO forum Warrior here as to my take on this topic Buff all SRM/Csrm/MRM by 10% on damage-velocity and make the spread 30% smaller and LRMs still need the missle ark raised by 15%.

That would make a lot of light & medium mechs more viable in game play.

#25 Curccu

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 10:50 PM

30% spread reduction would also get lights splatted way easier with missiles.

#26 Arnetheus

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 March 2024 - 09:20 AM

View PostKingCobra, on 29 February 2024 - 01:18 PM, said:

Do you wear the tinfoil hat when typing stuff like this? Or it's not that big of a conspiracy and you keep the hat for real big stuff only?

Says the person claiming that missile damage and velocity were cut in half, oh boy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users