Jump to content

Event Queue/b33F Queue/part 2


19 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

    Member

  • Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 03:13 PM




EVENT QUEUE/B33F QUEUE/PART 2


TheB33F presents some of his favorite Event Queue picks for a weekend full of Drop Decks, Incursion, Domination and even an Escort match on Saturday! If you're lucky, you'll catch him streaming the event on his Twitch channel at: https://www.twitch.tv/the_b33f or later on his YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/@th3b33f


STARTS: Friday Mar 15 5pm PST / Saturday Mar 16 12am UTC
ENDS: Monday Mar 18 5pm PST / Monday Mar 19 12am UTC


SCHEDULE

Friday Mar 15 5pm PST / Saturday Mar 16 12am UTC
LEOPARD DROP
8v8
Groups 1-2
Drop Deck
260 Max Tonnage
Incursion
River City
3x CBill and XP Rewards
25 Minute Match

Friday Mar 15 11pm PST / Saturday Mar 6am UTC
LEOPARD DROP
8v8
Groups 1-2
Drop Deck
260 Max Tonnage
Incursion
Forest Colony
3x CBill and XP Rewards
25 Minute Match

Saturday Mar 16 5am PST / Saturday Mar 16 12pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Light and Medium 'Mechs Only
Canyon Network
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match

Saturday Mar 16 11am PST / Saturday Mar 16 6pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Medium and Heavy 'Mechs Only
Emerald Vale
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match

Saturday Mar 16 5pm PST / Sunday Mar 17 12am UTC
LEOPARD DROP
8v8
Groups 1-2
Drop Deck
260 Max Tonnage
Polar Highlands
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
25 Minute Match

Saturday Feb 16 11pm PST / Sunday Mar 17 6am UTC
ESCORT OPERATION
6v6
Medium and Heavy 'Mechs Only
River City
Escort
3x CBill and XP Rewards
15 Minute Match

Sunday Mar 17 5am PST / Sunday Mar 17 12pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Heavy and Assault 'Mechs Only
Mining Collective
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match

Sunday Mar 17 11am PST / Sunday Mar 17 6pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Light and Medium 'Mechs Only
HPG Manifold
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match

Sunday Mar 17 5pm PST / Monday Mar 18 12am UTC
LEOPARD DROP
8v8
Groups 1-2
Drop Deck
260 Max Tonnage
Terra Therma QP
Skirmish
3x CBill and XP Rewards
25 Minute Match

Sunday Mar 17 11pm PST / Monday Mar 18 6am UTC
LEOPARD DROP
8v8
Groups 1-2
Drop Deck
260 Max Tonnage
Rubellite Oasis
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
25 Minute Match

Monday Mar 18 5am PST / Monday Mar 18 12pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Medium and Heavy 'Mechs Only
Veridian Bog
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match

Monday Mar 18 11am PST / Monday Mar 18 6pm UTC
LANCE ENCOUNTER
4v4
Light and Medium 'Mechs Only
Vitric Station
Domination
3x CBill and XP Rewards
10 Minute Match




#2 w0qj

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,404 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 15 March 2024 - 04:54 PM

Thank you MWO!

I've completely missed Part 1 of this Event due to real life constraints...

But I'll give this Part 2 a spin!

I especially like the part about Heavy/Assault Mining Collective ;)

#3 Khalcruth

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 15 March 2024 - 05:12 PM

There's a very, very, very good reason why Incursion was removed from faction play.

Have fun with the 5 minute sub-100-damage matches. [redacted]

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 25 March 2024 - 01:03 AM.


#4 Artemus Prime

    Member

  • PipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 05:51 PM

Let's Fookin GO!

#5 ShooteyMcShooterson

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 07:58 PM

Glorious!

#6 Strelok7

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 09:17 PM

FUN FUN LETS GOOOO

Man.... River City Escort in the wrong Time Zone .... bummer

#7 Strelok7

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 15 March 2024 - 09:45 PM

Another Success Story. aaah. Posted Image

#8 Darren Marik

    Member

  • Pip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 06:04 AM

Incursion is so bad a boring why do it again?

#9 simon1812

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 07:06 AM

A lot of ppl dont know what to do at incursions lol !!! very fun to watch though.

Edited by simon1812, 16 March 2024 - 07:07 AM.


#10 sunm

    Rookie

  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 08:58 AM

I absolutely love the way incursion is being handled.
More Please

#11 Crohnic

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 09:06 AM

This is a nice break from the usual 12v12. thanks.

#12 Gerasum

    Rookie

  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2024 - 10:49 PM

Oh no, I missed the escort. What a bad spider man you are

#13 Insects

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 17 March 2024 - 01:06 AM

Escort Atlas should be voiced by B33F and make random comments

#14 torsie

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 169 posts
  • LocationLost in the snow :3

Posted 17 March 2024 - 05:41 AM

No Helebore Posted Image

#15 Kan Daresh

    Rookie

  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 03:34 AM

I feel like a very small number of players participate in those events.
When I play them I see the same names again and again.
the reason is obvious I think: the tiers do not apply here, which means that I, a humble tier 4, is matched to players like MPG, B33f, Grolsch, and a lot of compies. And of course I get absolutely trashed again and again, I persevere because I am a bit of a masochist, but most "average" players give up pretty quickly. So any chance to introduce some kind of matchmaking here, in the future?

#16 Insects

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 995 posts
  • Locationstraya

Posted 19 March 2024 - 03:44 AM

I think its the opposite. Lack of tier impact means people are using it to run their unskilled "bad" mechs to level them up to 91 without the unskilled mech performance damaging their tier ranking. You see those same names in a different non-meta mech after each win.
So even top players are just screwing around farming for XP, so nowhere near as challenging as normal.

#17 Kan Daresh

    Rookie

  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 03:52 AM

View PostInsects, on 19 March 2024 - 03:44 AM, said:

I think its the opposite. Lack of tier impact means people are using it to run their unskilled "bad" mechs to level them up to 91 without the unskilled mech performance damaging their tier ranking. You see those same names in a different non-meta mech after each win.
So even top players are just screwing around farming for XP, so nowhere near as challenging as normal.


the B33f in a crappy Crab27sl with 5 medium pulse still slaughters me, the skill difference is so big that it is not compensated by a "non meta" mech, and I faced tons of tier 1 playing brawling Orions in the 4v4, please don t tell me those are "bad mechs"

Edited by Kan Daresh, 19 March 2024 - 03:56 AM.


#18 DonH

    Rookie

  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 09:36 AM

This should be on EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND+MONDAY (for the lads that work during weekends), or at least 1 or 2 weekends per month. I had a blast on it, and learnt a lot. Idc if there is no tier related MM here. I used it for lvling up mechs and sometimes I had seen the same players frequently but still it was good fun getting wrecked and winning sometimes!!! Keep this **** going guys!!!

#19 Kan Daresh

    Rookie

  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 12:19 AM

View PostDonH, on 19 March 2024 - 09:36 AM, said:

This should be on EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND+MONDAY (for the lads that work during weekends), or at least 1 or 2 weekends per month. I had a blast on it, and learnt a lot. Idc if there is no tier related MM here. I used it for lvling up mechs and sometimes I had seen the same players frequently but still it was good fun getting wrecked and winning sometimes!!! Keep this **** going guys!!!


oh yes, absolutely, those events are great, but if possible I would like to be matched against players with similar skill level, am i asking too much?

#20 Roodkapje

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 10:56 AM

View PostKan Daresh, on 19 March 2024 - 03:34 AM, said:

I feel like a very small number of players participate in those events.
When I play them I see the same names again and again.
the reason is obvious I think: the tiers do not apply here, which means that I, a humble tier 4, is matched to players like MPG, B33f, Grolsch, and a lot of compies. And of course I get absolutely trashed again and again, I persevere because I am a bit of a masochist, but most "average" players give up pretty quickly. So any chance to introduce some kind of matchmaking here, in the future?

View PostKan Daresh, on 20 March 2024 - 12:19 AM, said:

oh yes, absolutely, those events are great, but if possible I would like to be matched against players with similar skill level, am i asking too much?

Someone missed the note about the PSR and MatchMaker being totally useless and basically not working... LOL! Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users