Wanna Play More In Fp

Social General Gameplay

2 replies to this topic

#1 Vulpes37

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 4
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2024 - 10:32 AM

I’d really like to do more Faction Play, but it seems like either no one ever does it, and possibly no one even wants to. I don’t really understand why, because the faction rewards look pretty dang enticing, and every time I’ve played, I found it quite enjoyable.

So what gives? Is there like some specific time where it’s best to do Faction Play? Why is everyone so averse? Is there something I need to do to get in on more of that action?

Seriously, I enjoy it every time I play, and the rewards are decent, so frankly I don’t see why everyone seems to avoid it like a vampire avoids garlic.
What gives?

#2 torsie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 217 posts
  • LocationLost in the snow :3

Posted 25 May 2024 - 05:12 AM

People do not like to sit for long time and lose, in quickplay if you lose you can get into new game very fast.

I also think FP is super fun, even if you lose, having 4 mechs and more objectives on map is fun. Posted Image

Best time is usually friday or weekend and evening hours, usually 19:00-20:00 in Europe.
If you join some faction, you can see Faction Chat too, sometime people start asking for more people even during other days and hours.

And if you bring friend you have bigger chance to get into game, faction play takes people in groups first, then people who are alone.

#3 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,991 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 13 June 2024 - 11:12 PM

FP is a good subject to talk about
but in reality it does not play out as a good game mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users