Qp Players Get Stiffed Again.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Phar Ming Yu

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 June 2024 - 10:38 AM

So once again QP players who don't want to participate in EQ events get nothing to chase for yet another weekend?
Guess if PGI devs are giving up on QP, maybe I should too.

#2 Uselessmedics

Rookie

• Lance Corporal
  • 4 posts
  • LocationStraya

Posted 15 June 2024 - 03:08 AM

Quick play players are stiffed? The players that have their gamemode actually filled and able to get matches? They're getting stiffed by a single event that only requires you to play a couple faction play matches?

Get some perspective, it's a single event that has helped make faction play actually playable, it'll go away in a little while, and you can either ignore it completely, or play the like six matches needed to get full rewards.

You also do get something to chase, since the free mech event can be completed in quick play.

Let faction players have something for once, and just enjoy the many other things you can get in quick play

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 15 June 2024 - 05:02 AM

AND WE GET CHEATED OUT OF 100 MC And the game crashes if you try to acess the event in game.

View PostUselessmedics, on 15 June 2024 - 03:08 AM, said:

Quick play players are stiffed? The players that have their gamemode actually filled and able to get matches? They're getting stiffed by a single event that only requires you to play a couple faction play matches?

Get some perspective, it's a single event that has helped make faction play actually playable, it'll go away in a little while, and you can either ignore it completely, or play the like six matches needed to get full rewards.

You also do get something to chase, since the free mech event can be completed in quick play.

Let faction players have something for once, and just enjoy the many other things you can get in quick play
like actual matches not against 12 man groups of coordinated attacks? Like an actual working part of the event?

#4 Uselessmedics

Rookie

• Lance Corporal
  • 4 posts
  • LocationStraya

Posted 15 June 2024 - 07:10 PM

I've been solo queing and have had no issues. Since it's an event the majority of players are also solo queuing, which means, no you're not getting stomped by twelve mans, especially since the system tries to put groups against other groups.

"Cheated out of 100mc" my brother in christ, you just have to play faction play for it, if you hate faction play that much, then just don't play, and don't get the mc

#5 Heat Skink

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIn your mech eating heat sinks

Posted 15 June 2024 - 09:20 PM

View PostUselessmedics, on 15 June 2024 - 07:10 PM, said:

I've been solo queing and have had no issues. Since it's an event the majority of players are also solo queuing, which means, no you're not getting stomped by twelve mans, especially since the system tries to put groups against other groups.

"Cheated out of 100mc" my brother in christ, you just have to play faction play for it, if you hate faction play that much, then just don't play, and don't get the mc
Well i faced the same group 2 times...

#6 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 15 June 2024 - 09:21 PM

So then the almost whole group of [TCAF] I saw was a mirage then? no the system does not work you will face full 12 man groups sometimes....

actually currently we are out 100mc we were suppose to get from the event as the first one doesn't work, and faction play siege is the worst mode that heavily favors the defender 8/10 times especially if that defender is the inner sphere as they have better weapons for defence not to mention stealth mechs.

Edited by KursedVixen, 15 June 2024 - 09:27 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users