Few Newbie Questions From Veteran Player

2 replies to this topic

#1 salkeee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 173 posts
  • LocationTree House

Posted 07 August 2024 - 08:11 AM

Hi all as in the title I m not new player but have questions that I find hard to answer from in the game.I play this game few months per year in last 7-8 years so I miss many updates and stuff.

Clan Beam Laser- Have stat Projectile Speed and can be increased with skill velocity I really have no clue how that works could anyone explain what does it do?

Missile ports - Some mechs can open their missile ports and I know there was something about it that U get some defense bonus, not really sure how does that works too and King Crab can open his hands ballistic port does that have same effect?

EDIT: And Can ECM in counter mode enable stealth mech to be targetable?

Edited by salkeee, 10 August 2024 - 07:23 AM.

#2 T B Kind

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 August 2024 - 09:13 AM

I have found that Twitch streamers are great ambassadors for the game and an incredible resource for answering questions

Two good questions. I have no answer.

#3 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,677 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 August 2024 - 03:46 PM

View Postsalkeee, on 07 August 2024 - 08:11 AM, said:

Hi all as in the title I m not new player but have questions that I find hard to answer from in the game.I play this game few months per year in last 7-8 years so I miss many updates and stuff.

Clan Beam Laser- Have stat Projectile Speed and can be increased with skill velocity I really have no clue how that works could anyone explain what does it do?

Missile ports - Some mechs can open their missile ports and I know there was something about it that U get some defense bonus, not really sure how does that works too and King Crab can open his hands ballistic port does that have same effect?

EDIT: And Can ECM in counter mode enable stealth mech to be targetable?

Clan Beam Laser--It does? Seems weird. I have no idea.
Missile ports--The bonus could be different for different mechs. I think it's typically 10% but there's only a few mechs that have it, and only if there's a missile weapon in that component that has doors you can open separately. Kintaro, Catapult, Stalker. There's a couple others. I remember the Centurion used to have it before dynamic weapon art became a thing and took it away. It might be as much as 20% reduction when doors are closed. And yes, King Crab and regular Crab should have the same kind of deal on their claw arms. Unless this has changed at some point.
Stealth counter--I am not sure. I do not think so, but it does counter their other ECM effects?

Edited by TheCaptainJZ, 14 August 2024 - 03:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users