Bull Shark Issue

3 replies to this topic

#1 spatak

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2024 - 02:21 PM

OK so i bought the Bull shark pack..... don't judge me.... JK judge all you like.

I ran into an interesting issue while trying different builds i am currently on the BSK-3 and its a missile boat, so i load up four LRM20s and go into tourmaline dessert and i am sitting about 500m from the catapult i shoot all missiles at the same time and sometimes i have a couple of launchers shooting backwards then the missiles turn and go at the target missing it by a wide margin, if i shoot them in series its about half that turn backwards and then turn around....

so i guess i am here to see if anyone who has the BSK-3 if it happens to them as well? is this a known bug i searched the forum for this and couldn't find anything.

i have not tested it in a game as if it did happen it would not be fun to loose out on two launchers...

here is the code is anyone wants to try and replicate it.
Aii020^1|Nd|i^|i^|F@|F@p61|Z?|[O|[<2q61|Z?|[O|[O|[<2r01|Z?|[<2s01|Z?|[<2t;1|[O|[Ou;1|[O|[OvB0|[Ow:0:0:0

also is there a report bug button, i could not find it on the launcher or in game.

#2 foamyesque

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 736 posts

Posted 08 October 2024 - 02:59 PM

IIRC, it's a known issue tied to frame rate that only occurs in Testing because that's hosted locally. They should behave correctly in actual matches.

#3 kalashnikity

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 618 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

View Postspatak, on 08 October 2024 - 02:21 PM, said:

don't judge me.... JK judge all you like.

I judge you a good judge of mechs to pilot!

I can't wait to get a Bullshark.

#4 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,576 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted Today, 06:18 PM

The Bullshark BSK-6(P) from this year's 2024 Annual (Loyalty) Rewards is especially sweet!
https://mwomercs.com...rewards-program
https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

Amazing quirks (-10% Ballistic Cooldown, & +20% Weapons Velocity)
Very high weapon mounts.
+30% CBills bonus

Really looking foward to piloting this beauty of a beast! ;)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users