#1 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:50 PM

Deleted

Edited by Yoseful Mallad, 10 April 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#2 Lincoln Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 120 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

I looking for a clan and want to play on the smoke jaguar side.

#3 Seriona

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

I am in and I am **** bent of making sure the SJ not only get the ilkahn but I do not want to see our brother fall before the Federation Commonwealth but we need to not make the same mistakes. We cannot spend our entire military just fighting theirs by ourselves. We need to not do the 1 vs your lance battles. What we need is to take our Stars and destroy all the enemies lances we encounter. If we do that, we can get to Terra.

#4 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

The Jaguars dropped all pretenses of Zell combat against the Inner Sphere after they returned to the Inner Sphere (having just replaced their ilKhan with Ulric, who was actually nominated by a Jaguar Khan, go figure...) and they still lost on Luthien and Tukayyid.

Edit: Forgot to add links to two existing Smoke Jaguar Clans
6th Jaguar Dragoons
Smoke Jaguar Reborn

Edited by Seth, 31 August 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#5 Seriona

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

Do not forget that Victory lead the Fed Com Armed forces plus units from Mercenaries and Kurita. On top of that matter, Malak and Liao gave him a **** ton of money and supples. Basically, SJ was in the same boat as **** Germany in 1943. However because we the players know the story, we chan retcon that story. When the Clan invade, I am making sure we do not follow the same path as they did before.

#6 Precentor_Apollyon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 191 posts
  • LocationNürnberg

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

To become the ilClan we need Leo Showers (that's me) and warriors like Aidan Pryde and Joanna. At least we need Ter Roshak to find and eliminate the traitor Trent.

It would be so great if the glorious Jade Falcons and the powerful Smoke Jaguars were allies!

#7 Seriona

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

To get ilClan, you will need to raise to the highest rank and then win in an honor match, if my Clan knowledge is correct. In all honesty, the Smoke Jaguars are known for never getting the ilClan however I believe we should because if he control the Clans, then we can turn even the smallest clans into effective warriors.

#8 Ashla Mason

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

View PostSeriona, on 08 September 2012 - 11:40 AM, said:

To get ilClan, you will need to raise to the highest rank and then win in an honor match, if my Clan knowledge is correct. In all honesty, the Smoke Jaguars are known for never getting the ilClan however I believe we should because if he control the Clans, then we can turn even the smallest clans into effective warriors.

To become ilclan, one must conquer earth.

#9 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWalnut Creek, Ca

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

The only clan to get destroyed by freebirth innersphere .
Also smoke jaguar are cowards because they are the only clan to bombard a innersphere planet from orbit.
Killed civilians , including a old harmless monk. Not the fighting kind of monk.
They used mostly assault mechs and still cannot win?

Come on...

#10 Phantom360

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 92 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOver where the grass is greener.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

It would be rather interesting to play as clan smoke jaguar on tranquil to see the mechwarrior 3 story unfold from their point of view. whene or if the clan SJ become available sign me up

#11 Phantom360

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 92 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOver where the grass is greener.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Well the smoke jaguars wernt the only ones to bombard from orbit episode 3 of battle tech 1st summerset strikers
Clan jade falcon deside to obital bombard the planet Romulus capital city to put down some elements of the Romulus mallita Then cauld the innerspere warriors fighting to defend their world to the end cowards for blowing up an ammo dump
I was thinking to my self what happened to clan tridition "nope just guna pull back a blow the **** out of them from above"

#12 Ashla Mason

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostPhantom360, on 08 September 2012 - 01:43 PM, said:

Well the smoke jaguars wernt the only ones to bombard from orbit episode 3 of battle tech 1st summerset strikers
Clan jade falcon deside to obital bombard the planet Romulus capital city to put down some elements of the Romulus mallita Then cauld the innerspere warriors fighting to defend their world to the end cowards for blowing up an ammo dump
I was thinking to my self what happened to clan tridition "nope just guna pull back a blow the **** out of them from above"

Putting aside the questionable cannonicity of the show, the strike by the falcons was against militia that were engaging in partisan antics and was considerably more limited in the breadth of the attack.

#13 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

View PostRedFoxsi, on 08 September 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

The only clan to get destroyed by freebirth innersphere .
Also smoke jaguar are cowards because they are the only clan to bombard a innersphere planet from orbit.
Killed civilians , including a old harmless monk. Not the fighting kind of monk.
They used mostly assault mechs and still cannot win?

Come on...

Well, let us not forget how many Inner Sphere assets were actually brought to bear against the Jaguars, NOT to mention the treachery of the Nova Cat. Also, should I dare ask what the other clans did about Inner Sphere forces invading clan space? As I recall, they did nothing. Do you want to talk about honor? Let us talk about the endless trials that were held, clans vying for the remainders of the once mighty Jaguar. Fighting over its corpse like jackals,...Clan Politicians, correction; I meant Clan Wolf included.
Plain and simple, the other clans feared the Jaguar. For example; the Londerholm Revolt, other clans tried sticking their noses into where they did not belong. After Khan Ian Moon reminded them to mind their own business, reiterating that they should not press the issue.
Lastly, that bombardment at Turtle Bay just shows the Jaguar will do what it takes to crush an enemy beneath its bootheel. Smoke Jaguar had not a shred of warden ***** and they perished in glorious battle, pure Crusaders.
This time it will be different, traitors.

#14 WiIIiam

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Edited by Will I Am, 22 May 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#15 Khan Ignotus Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostTinymoe, on 08 September 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

If the 6th Jaguar Dragoons havy anything to do with it, events will unfold differently, quiaff?

We shall have everything to do with it, and we shall show these stravags the error of their ways.

#16 Ashla Mason

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

View PostPoisonWolf, on 08 September 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

Well, let us not forget how many Inner Sphere assets were actually brought to bear against the Jaguars, NOT to mention the treachery of the Nova Cat. Also, should I dare ask what the other clans did about Inner Sphere forces invading clan space? As I recall, they did nothing. Do you want to talk about honor? Let us talk about the endless trials that were held, clans vying for the remainders of the once mighty Jaguar. Fighting over its corpse like jackals,...Clan Politicians, correction; I meant Clan Wolf included.
Plain and simple, the other clans feared the Jaguar. For example; the Londerholm Revolt, other clans tried sticking their noses into where they did not belong. After Khan Ian Moon reminded them to mind their own business, reiterating that they should not press the issue.
Lastly, that bombardment at Turtle Bay just shows the Jaguar will do what it takes to crush an enemy beneath its bootheel. Smoke Jaguar had not a shred of warden ***** and they perished in glorious battle, pure Crusaders.
This time it will be different, traitors.

So much sound and fury in this one!

#17 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

:P

#18 Seriona

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

The Smoke Jaguars are the most superior force in the Clan Army. The reason for the defeat is because they relied on their ******** tradition the IS did not care for. So I am not following Clan tradition for warfare unless the otherside agrees.

#19 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

The Clan tradition of warfare is the very foundation of Clan society laid down by Nicholas Kerensky, the purpose of course being settling combat with the least amount of waste and collateral damage as possible. This sense of honor is one of the main reasons that the Clans, both Warden and Crusader, claim to be superior to the wasteful barbarians of the Inner Sphere. If a Clansman is willing throw that to the wind and use overwhelming force, or simply nuke a planet from space, just because it makes winning easier, can they still claim to be morally superior to the denizens of the Inner Sphere?

#20 P e n u m b r a

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 273 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:02 AM

www.smokejaguars.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users