We need to organize and get ready!

153 replies to this topic

#1 Atomfire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBismarck North Dakota

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

We need need to get a team speak or the like set up and we need to organize. With Goonswarm joining the Laios we can't go at this at our leisure. I will also state that Goonswarm does not only rely on numbers to win, they have a real world logistics plan that is off the charts. If we don't do something to get ready for the onslaught we will be slaughtered.

P.S. The Laios already have a team speak server.

#2 Harabec Weathers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons, Mars

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

I think you're worrying over nothing, haven't you heard? Goons are terrible at internet spaceship tank robot games.

Edited by Harabec Weathers, 12 June 2012 - 07:23 PM.

#3 Gregorri Davion

• Pip
  • Command Sergeant-Major
  • Command Sergeant-Major
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

And the ***** meme's start..../sigh, well thier mechs die like any other so whatever

#4 NOBLETETATAEWARRIOR

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSpace Bird is the WORD

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:58 PM

Squaawk you should be getting ready, for the talons of my Tetatae warrior bretheren will tear apart your dead davion bellies, so that our younglings may feast on your soft inner bellies, which are as though a very long worm, and considered a delicacy back on Kaetetôã.
You Davions have squaawked at us with raised plumage for too long, and now the 4th sucession wars are going to become a minor footnote in the final grand campaign to unite the Inner Sphere of the Autobots under the Grand house Lowtax and Chancellor Mittani.

Such is the squaawk of Lowtax, such is the [tenbux]

#5 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostHarabec Weathers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

I think you're worrying over nothing, haven't you heard? Goons are terrible at internet spaceship tank robot games.

People are still going to freak out about this, no matter how good or bad the Goons actually are.

View PostNOBLETETATAEWARRIOR, on 12 June 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Squaawk you should be getting ready, for the talons of my Tetatae warrior bretheren will tear apart your dead davion bellies, so that our younglings may feast on your soft inner bellies, which are as though a very long worm, and considered a delicacy back on Kaetetôã.
You Davions have squaawked at us with raised plumage for too long, and now the 4th sucession wars are going to become a minor footnote in the final grand campaign to unite the Inner Sphere of the Autobots under the Grand house Lowtax and Chancellor Mittani.

Such is the squaawk of Lowtax, such is the [tenbux]

The Liao trash talkers have gone from the standard North Korean-styled propaganda worshiping to this? What the hell?

#6 killbottom

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostHykelion, on 12 June 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

The Liao trash talkers have gone from the standard North Korean-styled propaganda worshiping to this? What the hell?
There is no "North Korea" in the Confederation. There are only the men and women of Capella and the proud braves of Tetatae.

#7 Thanassis79

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAntwerp

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Yes, they are well-organised. Yes, they have experience in team results. Yes, they will rise quickly and gain control of Liao storyline...
Respect them but do NOT fear them. Give them no quarter when you see them, do not look upon them as plugged-in clanners that eat and breathe MW.
We have time to organise, climb up the ranks. But instead of have A LOT of small fractured clans, we need to go chose among 3 big Davion corps to block them and advance in THEIR territory. Take the fight to them! None of our citizens should suffer from those goons.

Edited by Thanassis79, 12 June 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#8 pyrometer

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

tic toc tic toc

#9 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostHykelion, on 12 June 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Liao Trash Talk Incorporated is in no way connected to them Goons. We trash our own talk!

#10 Runz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 329 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationInternational Man of Mystery (I travel a lot)

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

Kind of thinking this is probably a good thing, the number of Capellan supporters was much lower than any of the other factions as far as I know and the addition of Goonswarm is only likely to bump their numbers to a reasonable level.

Also, let's not forget that this ISN'T EVE; as much as the meta-game looks to be very exciting your options for galactic control are very limted especially as a faction. They aren't going to be able to claim vast tracts of the Inner Sphere like they did in EVE, the game just isn't set up that way.

#11 LordDeathStrike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,456 posts
  • LocationBanished from nearly every world of the Inner Sphere on suspicions of being an assassin.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

goons, the 4chan /b/ of gaming?

#12 Slazer

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

*rolling my eyes*

So they will be pushing Liao Side but how?
Importent worlds can't be invaded as long PGI stay's canon close they won't be able to change the Universe.
The fights: they can't bloob the opposing team because as it looks atm there are only 12 mechs on each team.
The economy: sounds non player driven!

So what why are you affraid of them? So I stay calm and in comfort that they can't turn into demigods.

And if they do, from somewhere there will come a Gauss bullet and hit its head! ;)

#13 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 13 June 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

Liao Trash Talk Incorporated is in no way connected to them Goons. We trash our own talk!

Ah. I see now. These bird people are the goons. Guess its up to the Davions to get our autocannons and go 'bird watching'.

#14 SMDMadCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

Funny, considering the bird people story was somewhere near Draconis Combine space.
Oh well, LBX give a +10 to bird killin' right?

#15 WerewolfX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

When you need a reliable merc to lend aid in defense of davion look me up.

#16 Raven Starbinder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

In that case we will be prepared as well with our autocannons bird watching.

#17 Charles Martel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationQuentin. Wish you were here Hanse?

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

First sign in Battletech that you've really screwed up, if the AFFS and DCMS stop fighting each other and start fighting you.

#18 Hykelion

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostRaven Starbinder, on 13 June 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

In that case we will be prepared as well with our autocannons bird watching.

View PostCharles Martel, on 13 June 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

First sign in Battletech that you've really screwed up, if the AFFS and DCMS stop fighting each other and start fighting you.

An alliance between the Dracs and the Feds. I like it. We'll meet up, crack open a few bottles of our drink of choice, and enjoy some quality 'bird watching' with our LB-Xs.

#19 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

First time I'm glad Daviots are making plans against Liao... I should see a doctor. ^_^

#20 Odinn

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã *Outside*

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostCharles Martel, on 13 June 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Word of Lowtax wishes to bring peace to the Innersphere. It is already working! Human and Tetatae will join together under great supreme ruler Mittani!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users