Do my shopping for me please.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Zoex

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

It's 6:00 am and i'm going to bed. I've been looking for a mouse to use for MW:O for hours and I can't find one that fits the bill. It has to ...

1. Have a thumb button and 2 right side buttons. These have to be placed so every button can be held down by a finger at the same time easily.

2. Be wireless.

3. Be rechargeable, preferably a plug and charge while you play type.

4. Between 800-1600 DPI.

5. Use a laser.

Price is not an issue. I've been looking and can't find anything that gets close to that for cheap, I doubt I ever will. I would prefer it to be black with blue colors or lights, but i'll take anything that has those functions over a cosmetic mouse.

Any suggestions would be great.

#2 Dymitry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationSibko

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

http://www.microsoft...mouse/3HA-00003

I am using that one.

1 ) It has 2 thumb buttons (and another one that does nothing that I am aware of), both of them easily reachable, and the wheel is 3 ways, no side buttons though.

2 ) check.

3 ) check, the charge cable is magnetic and you can charge while using it, it can swap between wired and wireless effortlessly.

4 ) cannot open ms website for exact value but should be between 250 and 4000 dpi, with 3 easily reachable buttons to switch on the fly on top.

5 ) check.

It goes for aroung 50£ here in the uk, so although you stated that price is not an issue, it is also very good priced for the features.

pros.

I have fairly big hands and find it comfortable. My gf, who is on the other side of the scale, finds no problem using it either. The software bundled is quite good. The charging wire holder (as the whole charging thing) is very neat, and it comes with different sets of feets to adjust the feel.

cons.

it is a tad ugly. not as much as in pictures or as the RAT things, but still.

#3 Zoex

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

I can't find one that has buttons on the right side. The most i've found is a single button for the pinky. I can't be the only one that would find something like this useful.

#4 Woopass

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 209 posts
  • LocationTacoma, WA

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

Hey there!

Well I can tell you right off, wireless may not be a good choice. Not many gaming wireless mouses out there and thats for a good reason too. However my recommendations are below. And one thing that I love about my G9x is that I can macro all my weapon groups together so I never have to touch the keyboard. I just need to remember which group I assigned to which button. So you will want a mouse with at least 6 buttons.

Razer Naga

Logitech G9 series.

Also keep an eye out for the Razer Concept MWo controller. Looks sweet.

Hope this helped!

-Woopass

Edited by Woopass, 06 August 2012 - 09:33 AM.

#5 ThatStarwarsGuy

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationThe United States of America

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

If you're going into serious gaming, I would recommend not using wireless, as they're usually heavier, and obstinate sometimes.

But! After some quick browsing through the logitech store, I found this, which might be to your liking.

http://www.logitech....ming-mouse-g700

Edited by ThatStarwarsGuy, 06 August 2012 - 09:36 AM.

#6 Zoex

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

A wireless setup is ideal for me, since I am using my tv as a monitor.

I've found a few that might work, but they lack rechargeable batteries, or use bluetooth, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users