How many are remaining loyal to the Republic?

370 replies to this topic

Poll: Where do YOUR loyalties lie? (472 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will you fight for?

1. Republic: "You can have our worlds when you pry them from my cold, dead hands." (335 votes [70.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.97%

2. Dominion: "I for one welcome our new alien overlords." (46 votes [9.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.75%

3. Clans: "Arg! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" (91 votes [19.28%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Marauder3D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:04 PM

We are here to cause the DC more heartache and loss until we can reveal our true selves. The enemy of your enemy in this case is very much your friend and ally!

#42 FireNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 258 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostMarauder3D, on 17 January 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

We are here to cause the DC more heartache and loss until we can reveal our true selves. The enemy of your enemy in this case is very much your friend and ally!

Well said Marauder3D. :)

#43 Jacob

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

View PostMarauder3D, on 17 January 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

In this case saying hold allies close and enemies closer is very much true.

#44 VEDRFOLNIR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostJacob, on 19 January 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

In this case saying hold allies close and enemies closer is very much true.

"The Earthers have a saying - 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer' - I believe they stole it from us." - G'Kar, Babylon 5

Hey, one great sci-fi quote deserves another, right?

Anyway, I for one shall remain loyal to Rasalhague.

#45 Bushmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 222 posts
  • LocationSomewhere within FRR territories

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

I will fight for the FRR, but my heart is with the GBD (rather it will be with the GBD :) ) but anytime I get the chance to slap a DCMS mech with a SRM, NARC or A/C its all good. Oh and saving the tails of them Jaguars is always rewarding :)

#46 Vincent Hall

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Until the Ghost Bear reform to the warden values, I will defend the FRR from ANY AND ALL factions attempting to take so much as a single world from us.

#47 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Well If I was not Capellan I would be Clan.

#48 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

Better to die on your feet as a free man, then to live as a slave to the Clans.

Edited by Alaskan Viking, 21 January 2012 - 05:19 PM.

#49 PsychoTurtle

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 46 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDana Point, CA

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:24 AM

Whoever has the finest mead and greatest stories to tell back at the Meadhall, that's who I'll be loyal to.

#50 Truck Thunders

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSpace Truckin'

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:29 PM

Before the Clans show up I plan on bumming around the IS trying to pick up the best equipment I can, and trying not to choose one side or the other. But believe me, as soon as the Clans show up with their fanclanboys I'm taking the first jumpship to the FRR front lines to try to stop them.

So I'm not really sure what to vote for, because I feel no particular loyalty towards Rasalhague (or any house for that matter), but I really hate Clanners and I don't like them stomping all over the little guy just to prove how tough they are.

#51 Ralinos

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

Glad to see so many are staying loyal to the free peoples of Rasalhague!

#52 Duke Pitt

• PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostTruck Thunders, on 24 January 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

Before the Clans show up I plan on bumming around the IS trying to pick up the best equipment I can, and trying not to choose one side or the other. But believe me, as soon as the Clans show up with their fanclanboys I'm taking the first jumpship to the FRR front lines to try to stop them.

So I'm not really sure what to vote for, because I feel no particular loyalty towards Rasalhague (or any house for that matter), but I really hate Clanners and I don't like them stomping all over the little guy just to prove how tough they are.

And who knows, maybe if you bleed with us you will feel a little more tied to Rasalhague. In any case an enemy of the clans is a friend of mine.

#53 Trireaper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 147 posts
  • LocationDeep space...

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

im a lone wolf so i might join the clans... gotta love those MadCats (Timber Wolves)

#54 Lethal Joke

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWith the Regiment

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostTrireaper, on 24 January 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

im a lone wolf so i might join the clans... gotta love those MadCats (Timber Wolves)

Then kill a clanner and take his ride!

I'll fight where the money is. And Clans don't like mercs.

#55 Trireaper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 147 posts
  • LocationDeep space...

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

And thus, a ride was stolen and I infiltrated the ranks of the Clans. I say infiltrated but I would want to be with them if I get my hands on a MadCat. Wouldn't feel right.

#56 Lethal Joke

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWith the Regiment

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostTrireaper, on 24 January 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

And thus, a ride was stolen and I infiltrated the ranks of the Clans. I say infiltrated but I would want to be with them if I get my hands on a MadCat. Wouldn't feel right.

Elaborate.

#57 SovietKoshka

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 80 posts
  • LocationSomewhere betwixed the stars of the inner sphere and rim

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

... FRR?
uhh i think Republic... IDK im a relitive newb to the lore.

#58 J R Briggs

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

I love the FRR. I'm not sure I want to be affiliated with an actual government, though. I have some RL friends I expect to get in on this thing once it launches, and I don't think they share my affections. I believe one prefers FWL and the other likes FC/FS, so we'd likely do best as mercs. My merc would still have FRR background, though. I'm assuming there's nothing binding about what essentially amounts to my avatar choice for now. I'm also not sure if any of this will actually affect the gameplay at all. That said, I still love the FRR!

#59 Orcinus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 346 posts
  • LocationYour Left Flank

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostJ R Briggs, on 24 January 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

I love the FRR. I'm not sure I want to be affiliated with an actual government, though. I have some RL friends I expect to get in on this thing once it launches, and I don't think they share my affections. I believe one prefers FWL and the other likes FC/FS, so we'd likely do best as mercs. My merc would still have FRR background, though. I'm assuming there's nothing binding about what essentially amounts to my avatar choice for now. I'm also not sure if any of this will actually affect the gameplay at all. That said, I still love the FRR!

Well, if you're interested in being a merc and serving the FRR.
I might have just the thing.

#60 Trireaper

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 147 posts
  • LocationDeep space...

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostLethal Joke, on 24 January 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Elaborate.

Well because I would be a Lone Wolf, and I may want to be in the Clans sooner or later, I would have to acquire a mech that is within their guidelines. Thus, allowing me to be a part of them without any of my prior merc status holding me down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users