5 replies to this topic

#1 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

First and formost im recruiting for a CGB team even if we play merc till the clans come out.If interested come online to
Wanted players to play MW4vengeance,MW4BlackKnight,MW4Mercs PR0,PR1,Mektek version on http://www.gameranger.com/
we are online nightly playing all types of games and missions come join the fun practice up for MW:0 also play MW3,MechCommander1-2 :DAlso willing to train new players in tactics and scouting and generalgameplay.

P.S come online test train recruit get those joysticks and keyboard&mouses warmed up.Also look under my profile for the Gameranger Online tournament thread for install instructions.

Edited by KingCobra, 13 January 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

Go get Crysis Warhead/Wars and get MWLL there is already Two Binarys worth of Ghost Bears. A binary roughly who are quite active

#3 KingCobra

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

No thanks!!!!!!!!!! im into the Battletech\Mechwarrior PC Games that are played on Gameranger there can be a hundred binarys of ghostbears but i wont play MWLL come join the real Ghostbears and play a real Battletech\Mechwarrior game. :)

P.S besides i dont have to spend $10-20USD for Crysis Warhead and download the mod.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Sounds like a deal, What is your Callsign brother?

Edited by CoffiNail, 13 January 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#5 KingCobra

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

My callsign is GB_KingCobra sense 1996 online if im not online look for my cousin GB_GhostRider he has been GB sense 1995 online .

P.S Good luck to MWLL and all who play the mod :)

#6 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

Well i added you on GameRanger, I have been able to get MechCommander Gold working on GM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users