Your Last Chance is Here & Now (RP) Sign Up

310 replies to this topic

#261 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

I shall probably be away for awhile, at least until I learn wither or not I can get on the forums via some source where I'm going. Will most likely be on a plane to Oregon on the 14th of next month.

#262 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

Ok, I'm setting a countdown. New [in game] day begins at sometime Monday for me, unless there are other actions that happen. Specifically waiting on Gammadin and Rogue. If I have nothing from them by then, I'll continue the writing and slightly modify their actions to that point. I.E. listening and landing for example. Hope to hear from you all soon. and wanting to continue on to more meat and potatoes before this one dies a terrible death from inactivity. Remember also I'll be moving on the 14th and even though I'll have access to a lap top there, I may need a few days to settle in.

#263 RogueSpear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationOn the dim edges of the map labelled only: Here be Urbanmechs.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:42 AM

I just need to confirm a couple things with you mate, I know exactly what I'm gonna write ;)

#264 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostOni Storm, on 11 November 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

Ok, I'm setting a countdown. New [in game] day begins at sometime Monday for me, unless there are other actions that happen. Specifically waiting on Gammadin and Rogue. If I have nothing from them by then, I'll continue the writing and slightly modify their actions to that point. I.E. listening and landing for example. Hope to hear from you all soon. and wanting to continue on to more meat and potatoes before this one dies a terrible death from inactivity. Remember also I'll be moving on the 14th and even though I'll have access to a lap top there, I may need a few days to settle in.

and now for something completely different.

Seriously though, I'm back while the internet gods deem me worthy of staying connected on this old laptop. So, I shall be renewing the game and advancing it to it's next stage tonight or tomorrow. I had hoped to hear from Gammadin and will allow him a bit of extra time to move on with his side. Anyone else can respond accordingly and be warned all hell is about to break loose upon the planet. I shall put up a bit for you Guardian and any who don't respond with their parts, or a quick "coming soon" note will be placed as NPCs for the brief duration of time for events to unfold, as needed. That is all for now, look forward to hearing from you all and towards to continuation of our story as it now unfolds. :)

#265 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hey hey hey hey HEY I was waitin on Gamms.

#266 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

Per your request then sir, I shall extend the time to later in the week, to allow Gamma and Rogue more time to post. Perhaps revisiting some of the NPC characters and what is going on else where on the planet. Thanks for the input and patience folks. :wacko:

#267 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

Well I am just waiting on Gamms to get me out of this pickle. I was not saying anything about your plans Oni, I was just providing explanation to my quietness, which I am sure Rogue enjoyed. :wacko:

#268 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

I have a post half written, but it's on my laptop, which is in for repairs. I'd actually forgotten I hadn't actually finished and posted it...my bad ><
@GW, I don't see any explanation for me to enjoy, unless it was in the RP. I'm using a friend's laptop so it'd be rude to go and read now. I'll catch up ASAP, if there's stuff to catch up on :D

#269 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hopefully I'll be back online in the next couple of days, if I don't manage that then I'll probably be offline for the foreseeable future, probably not returning until ~the third of January. As soon as I get my laptop back, expect me to be squeezing out posts as soon as I've caught up and can scrape the time :D
And if I don't catch y'all before it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#270 Yuaifirehand

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:19 AM

I was just wondering if this RP was still on going, and if so do you have room for one more?

#271 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

RP is still ongoing, you'll need to post a character bio (As found in the OP) and hope for Oni's approval :P

#272 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Just an update, I've settled a bit better now and once I kick my current bout of food poisoning I should have games back up and running again. The weather here has made it quite depressing but now that we have a few days of sun on the horizon and my mood is improving, I'll be back and ready to start our wayward adventures in "Eye" and the storm front of "Last Chance". :P

#273 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Woot!!!! *waits eagerly*

#274 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Ok boys and girls I'm back up and somewhat ready to get this back on course and begin our invasion corridor. So I'll give everyone till Thursday or Friday at the latest. If you've got posts or interactions they'll need to be up no later than mid day western time USA Saturday. I'm going to take it kinda slow I hope at first but the invasion is coming and when it gets here it'll be hard and fast. If you have a way to contact the others please let them know. That is all for now. Your introductory invasion will be up wednesday or thursday but really hoping for some responses before then, since unless things change you guys are going be blind sided till they get here. look forward to them. :)

#275 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

I've been asked to hold off a bit and and reluctantly waiting for one very important post, before continuing forward with the time line. Unfortunately some aspects are going to be NPC'd out until such time as their players return, but it can't be helped.

#276 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

Rogue just hit a news truck? This keeps getting better and better.

#277 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

I wanted to do a truly epic scene of the chaos in the van as the VTOL kept ramming them, trying to shove them off the road, but I just couldn't get anything I was happy with. I promised Oni I'd get the post out today, so I had them do one big, heavy shove. It is an ex military APC, but it is half the weight of the Thumper so not too implausible. Hopefully it came out okay.

#278 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

XD Damn, your character have something against the news guys? Still nice to add some Ss and Gs to the RP.

#279 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

"Ss and Gs"?
Nope, but if you read back, Oni told me to.

#280 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

"Sh!ts and Giggles" My friend, many things have been done in the name of Sh!ts and Giggles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users