Proposition and Plan for the Great War

62 replies to this topic

#21 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:32 AM

Oh...uhm....freedom for Tikonov!

I would also add Tikonov, Chesterton, St Ives, Sarna, Liao, and Andurien too. (While we are in the topic of our inevitable victory, I will add the inevitable liberation of New Sytris, New Avalon, Atreus, Terra, and Luthien.)

#22 Listless Nomad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 21 January 2012 - 06:32 AM, said:

I would also add Tikonov, Chesterton, St Ives, Sarna, Liao, and Andurien too. (While we are in the topic of our inevitable victory, I will add the inevitable liberation of New Sytris, New Avalon, Atreus, Terra, and Luthien.)

You can never say that the Capellans aren't ambitious...

#23 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

We simply would like to see all worlds under our benevolent rule.

#24 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 21 January 2012 - 08:04 AM, said:

We simply would like to see all worlds under our benevolent rule.

Your really believe the Capellans are benevolent? Damn, I can't begine to imagen how brutal they would be when they are opressive then. :)

#25 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Those worlds did not join Davion voluntarily you know, and any worlds that did either had rebellious leaders that weaned them off the truth, or they were unworthy of liao's glories and must be purified.

#26 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

#27 Jack Gammel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationZiliang

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 21 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Those worlds did not join Davion voluntarily you know, and any worlds that did either had rebellious leaders that weaned them off the truth, or they were unworthy of liao's glories and must be purified.

When we say "purified" we mean, of course, mass murder. Who wouldn't want to be part of that?

#28 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 21 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Perhaps the people of those worlds finally saw Romano Liao and her madness for what it really was. We shall soon bring such enlightenment to the rest of your peoples in the near future.

Fellow members of the Federated Commonwealth do not rise to the taunts of these Capellan citizens...let us focus instead on the coming war, and the best way to prosecute it. I encourage us all to meet with those of our allied nations, and those of the Free Worlds League. It is a new dawn - let us make new alliances and change the face of the Inner Sphere forever...

#29 Ralinos

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

Ambitious!

#30 WarHorse

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBradenton, Fla.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:00 AM

Salute!

The DarkStar Alliance and our Mercenary Force are members of the Outworlds Alliance. We are sworn to the Defense of the Outworlds Alliance and the Treaties forged between our Alliances and House Davion. Our main concern is with our DarkStar Alliance worlds and our families. If war is declaired our Mercenaries shall be available for contract by House Davion. Should we feel the need to defend our well being outside of Outworlds Alliance space we shall rise to the call. Our price for that comittment shall be high. We stand ready to bargain. All offers will be considered. We'll begin operations upon the successful completion of contract negotiations and planning.

Contact us at your earliest convienence.

Regards,

DSA_WarHorse....Out.

#31 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostWarHorse, on 27 January 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

Salute!

The DarkStar Alliance and our Mercenary Force are members of the Outworlds Alliance. We are sworn to the Defense of the Outworlds Alliance and the Treaties forged between our Alliances and House Davion. Our main concern is with our DarkStar Alliance worlds and our families. If war is declaired our Mercenaries shall be available for contract by House Davion. Should we feel the need to defend our well being outside of Outworlds Alliance space we shall rise to the call. Our price for that comittment shall be high. We stand ready to bargain. All offers will be considered. We'll begin operations upon the successful completion of contract negotiations and planning.

Contact us at your earliest convienence.

Regards,

DSA_WarHorse....Out.

What if I said that all drinks are me and I send a few good looking girls your way? Would that help seal the deal?

Edited by Coralld, 27 January 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#32 PanzerFaust

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

only for the recrutes among the Dark Star Alliance :)

#33 WarHorse

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBradenton, Fla.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

Salute!

Your free drinks and bevy of beauties would serve as an opener. Farmers daughters would be prefered.
Your first offer has been received and countered.

We have heavy operating expenses. Salvage rights and cash amounts for each engagement need to be set. Throw free transportation costs and travel on your ships into the negotiations and you're taking the first positive step in procurring our services.

Your move.

DSA_WarHorse....Out.

#34 VEDRFOLNIR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationMidwest USA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

Speaking as one with no particular 'axe to grind' in the issue concerning the Capellans, I think a simple comparison between the Sarna March, the St. Ives Compact, and the Capellan Confederation shows some startling contrasts:

The Sarna March worlds have received tremendous amounts of money and support from the Lyran and Davion halves of the Federated Commonwealth, and as such standards of living have risen dramatically over the past twenty years. Firms such as the Kallon Industries plant on Nanking, Tengo Aerospace on Sarna, and Tao 'Mechworks on Styk (which was rebuilt from the ground up, if memory serves) have boomed in productivity.

The same goes for St. Ives. As far as I can tell, good relations with the Federated Commonwealth has fostered all manner of improvements to the citizens' quality of life there.

Landtmarskalk Månsdotter's arguments that Rasalhague would only prosper through closer ties to the FC are bolstered by this evidence, to be sure!

In contrast, the Capellan Confederation, if the MIMIR reports I've read are even half-accurate, is full of people starving to death while food production is funnelled into the military. There is no such thing as a civilian market anymore, as every scrap of material built, manufactured or created is also taken by the government and again, funnelled into the military. Though the Maskirovka has been fairly effective at squashing 'negative propaganda' - I suppose a belly full of food taken from starving children allows one to do a good job - there's more than enough evidence to show that the Confederation is more of a brutal police state than ever - Romano Liao seems bent on propping up her military at the cost of the nation it was sworn to protect. We have seen this paradigm from ancient Terran history, ja?

So yes, all Capellan nationalism and propaganda nonsense aside, the Federated Commonwealth should complete the task started 20 years ago - the Capellan people have suffered enough from inept and insane leadership.

#35 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

Listless Nomad, I Guardian Wolf of the Wolf's Dragoons, do submit myself as open to contracts to the Davion house.
We request full salvage, decent pay grade, free jump transportation to the planets, and no contact with your Lyran brothers, I do not trust them and neither should you. In return I will organize raids, deep recon ops, and frontline assualts. I stand ready for your counter offer.

Edited by guardian wolf, 01 February 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#36 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

View Postguardian wolf, on 01 February 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

Listless Nomad, I Guardian Wolf of the Wolf's Dragoons, do submit myself as open to contracts to the Davion house.
We request full salvage, decent pay grade, free jump transportation to the planets, and no contact with your Lyran brothers, I do not trust them and neither should you. In return I will organize raids, deep recon ops, and frontline assualts. I stand ready for your counter offer.

SOLD!!

#37 Randal Waide

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 217 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

Sound to me like more than one of the houses will need able mech warriors to complete heir plans. I want transport paid and salvage rights. You can have the dirt. B)

#38 SaintGrey

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGet Off My Lawn

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

DIAF Fed Rat

B)

#39 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

This is Guardian Wolf to Coralld, shall we begin discussing pay rates, targets, and objectives.

#40 IxxxI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Just stepped in to say hello to future targets. I'm leaving, you may continue to enjoy your ranting speeches, ciao :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users