5 replies to this topic

#1 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

I hope that some of the most unloved mechs make it into the starting lineup first and formost the Mauler i fell for this mech when it came out on the cover of Mechwarrior2 Mercenaries 3dfx edition.Some of the other unloved are the sunder and zues.Im sure you can list some more other unloved or unloved mechs.For me and My Mauler we have battled a thousand battles or more together over the years and i would challange anyone to a brawl on InnerCity on GameRanger. :)

Posted Image

P.S come brawl me at http://www.gameranger.com/ with and MW4 games i play and have them all.

#2 Stormwolf

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

View PostKingCobra, on 21 January 2012 - 09:09 AM, said:

I hope that some of the most unloved mechs make it into the starting lineup first and formost the Mauler i fell for this mech when it came out on the cover of Mechwarrior2 Mercenaries 3dfx edition.Some of the other unloved are the sunder and zues.Im sure you can list some more other unloved or unloved mechs.For me and My Mauler we have battled a thousand battles or more together over the years and i would challange anyone to a brawl on InnerCity on GameRanger. :)

Posted Image

P.S come brawl me at http://www.gameranger.com/ with and MW4 games i play and have them all.

I wouldn't hold your breath on the Sunder, it won't get produced till 3056.
The Zeus is rather common (and in no way unloved), I'm willing to bet that both the Mauler and Zeus will show up along the road.

Edited by Stormwolf, 21 January 2012 - 10:50 AM.

#3 Razor Kotovsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 754 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussian Death Legion, Golden Lion lance lieutenant

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

By the time i get to pilot Bushwacker i'll probably have children.

#4 Stormwolf

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostRazor Kotovsky, on 21 January 2012 - 11:02 AM, said:

By the time i get to pilot Bushwacker i'll probably have children.

You expect to have kids within the next 4 years?

#5 DEVASTATOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

I'm all for the mauler. If we don't have another 100 tonner then I think the Mauler is a pretty decent offset to the Atlas as a second choice. I think you'll find plenty of posts in the forums about what mechs should or could be added. A few people have posted lists of 'mechs that would have been traditionally available during the time period (in the BT universe ficiton) that the game is supposed to be running in.

#6 Maximilian Thorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of a Mech battle

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostDEVASTATOR, on 21 January 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I'm all for the mauler. If we don't have another 100 tonner then I think the Mauler is a pretty decent offset to the Atlas as a second choice. I think you'll find plenty of posts in the forums about what mechs should or could be added. A few people have posted lists of 'mechs that would have been traditionally available during the time period (in the BT universe ficiton) that the game is supposed to be running in.

So, you don't think the Marauder II will be an option along with the Atlas for 100 tonner? I thought it was being produced at this time (although in limited supplies).

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users