Sea Wolves (recruiting)

722 replies to this topic

#721 Destaroyah

Rookie

• Löjtnant
  • Löjtnant
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Ha, I feel like I'm totally lost in these forums sometimes. And that's just lurking. Created an account on the sea wolves site. Hopefully I listed all the pertinent information.

#722 GanjiBubbles

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOcean City, MD

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

was wondering if you guys were looking for another experienced gamer to add to your ranks? tired of my dragon gettin wooped because noone has my back and i have no vox with ingame ppl's... :D ive read alot about you guys and ive gotta say im impressed by everything. i have TS Client and a decent computer so im ready to go as soon as i get done with open beta DL in the AM. I love workin in teams, things get done quik and lots of eyes is good, i also play BF3, AVA, Americas Army 3, BFBC2, MoH 2010, AION, and have been in several clans in the past so ranking and such, no issue. I used to be an EZ-Tech at staples so i can be a tech guy if anyone has pc/performance issues... ect.. would be glad to help :)

#723 Nikol Grall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 430 posts
  • LocationJackson, Tn

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

GanjiBubbles, what time zone you in?

We are openly recruiting for non-North Americans. Speak to PhoenixFire55 about that. The N. Anerican branch is fairly full, though we will make an exception for laid back, gifted pilots. Hop on the No guts, no Galaxy teamspeak and you'll easily find our room. We are fairly open about dropping with folks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users