367 replies to this topic

#361 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts
  • LocationIn an urbie aiming at your crotch

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

hey Boris just so you know due to the policy changes by PGI we are now known as Deaths Hand Brigade
http://mwomercs.com/...are-recruiting/

#362 Absolon

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 43 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

I am new to this thread, but just found the MWO game. I have been a sound follower of The Grey Death Legion since I picked up the first BT game manual for them. I have all the books involving them, and have been playing MW from its first computer inception. I would be honored to hook up with a group playing my all time favorite merc group. Hit me up for more conversation. I cant imagine playing for any other group. Thanks.

#363 XavierX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

The website is http://www.deathshandbrigade.com

An interview process is required to join. Not everyone is a right fit. Apply on the website and hang out on the TS3.

#364 Diagnosis

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 25 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

Callsign: Diagnosis
Timezone: Central
House/Faction: Kurita
Playstyle: Hit and Run Mediums, Med to Long range Heavys
Preferred Weight: Medium and Heavys
Experience: I have been playing combat simms since Falcon 3.0 if that tells you anything. The majoriy of the Mechwarrior series. If anyone played the NovaLogic flight simms F22 and F16, my callsign was Styx.

Seems like you guys have a pretty good and large following. That tells me you tend to be laid back and have fun with each other and that equals having fun with the game. Ofcourse usually wins come along with that ;)

#365 Shaclad

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFt Lauderdale, FL

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

View PostLuminoz, on 30 May 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

I do. I even remember your theme song.

Yodaz Here.

Played with The GDL back in the MW4 days with Dacoe, and Gozz and all kinds of good people!

Excited to get back into it!

I am also from the GDL, in the Dacoe led MW4 days, I went by the name Shaclad. Magnus and I joined around the same time, we are talking 12(?) years ago.

We used to do Planetary drops for raids all the time, using various mechs. Usually get stuck in an Argus or Thor, something quick with a big gun and a handful of lasers.

I will join upon the other forums, just wanted to post here when I saw a few familiar people.

#366 StandingCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

Just FYI, this now is: http://mwomercs.com/...are-recruiting/

#367 Maull

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCentral time zone US

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostTheForce, on 01 November 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

Hey all I used to run the GDL back in the MW2 days on Kali with the following group of peeps:

Banichi
Blund@r
Boombotz
Dogmeat
Famine
Fett
FireJade
Fyreheart
Goldstar
Hammer
HPY2
KnightOfNi
Kodiak
Mechkilla
Mechmangler
MiSTKeRL
MrApathy
Neophile
Stasis

There must be some I missed but I pulled this list off a copy of an old website I had made...

If you've come back for MWO please say hi Posted Image

Wow, Kali been a long time. MW2 was good stuff playing wire frame due to dial up bandwidth having to lead your target even with lasers due to lag. good times.

I was in Wolf's Dragoons as Redline. Haven't been able to use that handle in almost every game since. Either taken or not available for some reason or another.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users