Let there be... Wut?

88 replies to this topic

#61 Gowan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 415 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

My only problem with MLP and bronies is that Adventure Time is a vastly superior piece of animation. I know a couple bronies, and they're both good guys. One of them used the "You just have to watch it" thing, so I gave it a whirl, and an hour later, I could only shrug and say, "It's isn't as bad as I thought."

But yeah, protip: Adventure Time is fantastic.

EDIT: To the poster above me -- +50 internets for identifying irrational and random hatred. If one guy can wear a "Kentucky Windage" patch, why not let the guy next to him wear a pony?

Edited by Gowan, 24 August 2012 - 05:23 PM.

#62 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostAresye, on 24 August 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

You call 'em hypocrites, I call 'em politicians...
The world seems full of those people and it makes me sick. Hardly anyone tries to do anything about it because most people are just like that.
It's so bad it's not even restricted to off-topic! I could rant all day about how devious, phoney and hypocritical people become once you dare to disagree with them. I can't tell how often I had people only trying to discredit me when I tried to discuss anything reasonably just because they don't know how to have a proper debate.
It seems like a problem with human society in general, it only gets worse on the internet though...

#63 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

hmmm maybe we should make an adventure time thread... I'm up for it :(

Posted Image

#64 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

here's the thing, again.

i suspect every Brony of being the 'bad' veriety, until proven otherwise. That's how I roll, I don't care if you're hating and patrollin and stuff.

Yes, there are good Bronies. My friend, some of them on Bay12 Forums, some here too, but there are points where everyone takes it too far. On both sides. There are Anti-bronies who are the most unpleasant people ever, and I havent ever talked to them. There are Bronies whose sole purpose is to assimilate you into the collective. There are Anti-bronies who are rational thinkers, and just carry on, and same for the Bronies.

That is how it is, and how it will always be.

and as for my previous long post, it was mostly letting off steam and ideas. Ideas with me, stay in my head until I remove them through making them.

#65 Monsoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationToronto, On aka Kathil

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostZakatak, on 21 August 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Pony Neutral thread exists, breh.

http://mwomercs.com/...neutral-thread/

I don't get why this of all cartoons had to become super famous, for little girls and 50 year old biker men with beards alike, as well as everyone in between.

No Idea either, maybe in a few years when my daughter is older, and IF she ever chooses to watch the show, maybe then I'll understand.

#66 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 28 August 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

here's the thing, again.

i suspect every Brony of being the 'bad' veriety, until proven otherwise. That's how I roll, I don't care if you're hating and patrollin and stuff.

Yes, there are good Bronies. My friend, some of them on Bay12 Forums, some here too, but there are points where everyone takes it too far. On both sides. There are Anti-bronies who are the most unpleasant people ever, and I havent ever talked to them. There are Bronies whose sole purpose is to assimilate you into the collective. There are Anti-bronies who are rational thinkers, and just carry on, and same for the Bronies.

That is how it is, and how it will always be.

and as for my previous long post, it was mostly letting off steam and ideas. Ideas with me, stay in my head until I remove them through making them.

You know, I think I wouldn't have a problem with that statement if you said you were suspicious of everyone, limiting that the a certain group just gives me the impression that you are prejudiced and still associate a certain stereotype with Bronies.
But what's it to me? Why do I even care what you think? Well first of all, I think stereotypes and prejudice are stupid and the world would be a better place if people could just get rid of them...
Personally, and I think most Bronies here would agree, I don't care whether you watch the show or not. If you did, great we've got something in common and can talk about it, if you don't, well there are still plenty of other things to talk about if you want to...

That said, you're a complete stranger to me, in fact I don't really care what you think of me but it upsets me a little that you already had an opinion about me before we even met, just based on my interests. I think I could ignore that, what bothers me a little more though, is that you went out of your way to encourage others to do the same. Granted, you didn't do that in your last post, but the post before that is just the way suspicions and prejudice spread and how stereotypes are established and the world is already full of those, we certainly don't need any more.

#67 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

^
To add on to what Sesambrot said above, in the end, stereotypes are stereotypes. It's fun to joke around about them, but once you step into a very culturally diverse world, you realize how many of them are completely wrong. To base your initial actions and/or attitude towards a person or group of people based on stereotypes is a pretty bad way of doing things, especially considering it can get you in a lot of trouble in corporations and jobs that promote equal opportunity.

The problem with automatically assuming every brony is part of the bad variety, is because it's simply wrong. If anything, you'd be far better off reversing that methodology.

The problem with any fandom, regardless of medium, is the worst people will always have the strongest voice, however it doesn't take much of a glance to realize that the bronies here are not posting ponies in every thread possible, are not discussing clop/r34 material, and aren't intentionally trying to annoy the other members of the forum, contrary to the accusations that have been going around since the topic was first started.

We just want to stay in our topic, joke around with other members that like both mlp and battletech, share music, art, etc, and do it in a way so people who don't share similar interests, don't have to view it.

It would be nice if haters would stop visiting a thread they have no interest in, insult us, and then go off and make topics about how much they hate us, or how much "spamming," we partake in on this board with our single thread.

Edited by Aresye, 29 August 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#68 Bjarnulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 175 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

@Sesambrot and Aresye
maybe, some haters are so opsessed with their hate that they think every popst of us Is something about our fandom?

besides, every day I think about it and come to the conclusion: It is really childish to complain about this for a agme where 80% of mankind think of it as an game for childs/nerds/freaks....
Nahrgh, Sesambrot,pleas finfisch for me. don´t find the right words.

*read only mode on*

#69 tvih

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

View PostCatamount, on 22 August 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

Now 40K fans; that's been a different story. I've seen them pop into many, many, many threads about science fiction, whether related or not, just to proclaim how great the Imperium of Man is, and how they're just the coolest thing ever, and would totally beat everyone ever in a fight, just to get pissy when people disagree. I've participated in a few threads that have been derailed that way. Now, as is always the case, this hardly encompasses all such fans, but rather just a portion of them, but I note that that behavior doesn't earn "anti-40K threads", because I guess 40K is "cool enough" that that downright rabid fandom gets overlooked, while MLP posters seem to act this way far less, at least insofar as these particular forums (I have never seen them derail a thread on the MWO forums), yet get far more hate. That makes it kind of hard to swallow the "it's how the Bronies act" argument, imo.

I've not even once run into this regarding 40k, to me it seems 40k hardly gets mentioned outside of actual 40k circles. But bronies? They're everywhere, every damn forum and such no matter what the theme is about. Some are obnoxious, some are not, but they're definitely a lot more visible than 40k fans in my experience, even in sci-fi related forums. Personally I generally just ignore them, I'm not a hater - but even so the "pushers" do get tedious at times.

#70 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

I suspect every CoD fan to be obnoxious, a know-it-all about guns, and annoying

I suspect every Twilight fan to be obnoxious, think that Twilight is 'the best story ever' and to be annoying

I suspect Anonymous is like a Two-Face batman/Joker hybrid, that they are masters of internets, and slightly scary

I suspect the average /b/ user is an ***** with no respect or many morals

I suspect myself as bigoted and lacking in common sense, and annoying (I have improved the latter two, a bit on the first)

I suspect everyone of something, until they disprove it. the majority of any fanbase are idiots that push their fandom and annoy everyone by derailing threads. Mostly the fanbase is small and they contain themselves to their forums (My Current avatar in Bay12 is an Elemental, one guy has a Blood Raven avatar, and so on) It's okay to have an avatar like that. What is not okay is pushing one's fandom on everyone possible, derailing threads with fandom themed stuff, with other fandoms, I have not encountered a single thread that has been derailed by a fandom.

Except for ponies. You guys must have had all the trolls join you or something.

There was a thread called 'Count to 25 before someone with a pony avatar comes' Why was it locked? Pony fans. they were spawn-camping everyone.

On Spacebattles, the thread called 'The Most Epic Crossover pics you've ever seen'. In the first half, Bronies posted images of, well, ponies as other characters, and not much else. Let's say, this didn't go down well. Culminated in the image of the dradnaught tearing pinkie pie in half, and Bronies having to post those images in the Pony Megathread after the a great ----storm that ensued.

While I may admit, some of you are downright cool, and the idea of rainbow 'Mechs is... entertaining (Just try fitting the 6 main characters into a formation... It'll be like Clan Stars... just weird) There are people like the Genius that decided to post in our very own MechWarrior Meme Thread "The mods are offline, Everyone post pictures of ponies!" which lowered my opinion of that person, and bronies in general. After all "You're only as strong as your weakest link."

#71 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

Well I can't really say much about annoying bronies (or "troll-nies" as I like to call them) from other web sights as I don't really go to very many sites. Now it sounds like people who get annoyed and are frustrated with troll-nies have a clear justification with your bad encounters with them and the uber vocal fan base. And as a bronie I am sorry you had to put up with that nonsense as it makes the rest of us look bad. However, that does not justify hounding us because of our fan dome. I believe that it really should be taken in on a individual level. Now those who completely hate MLP because of the morons out there making us look bad and have pissed you guys off, again, sorry, we get that, but the Mechwarrior brand of bronies have done little to nothing to deserve your wrath. Those out there who hate us because of their encounters with troll-nies and pushers of other sites, and do not wish to have the same happen here believe that gives them the right to "launch a premptive strike" on us. However, the bronies have been here in MWO for a very long time and have stayed in our thread and really have not bothered anyone. Has any MW bronie derailed a thread here at MWO? No. Have we spammed the MWO forums with our ponys? No. Have you, or anyone here been constantly been bugged, or trolled by bronies here on MWO?... I highly doubt it. Now I am not asking you to like MLP, I'm not even asking you to like us. I'm not going to ask you to "love and tolerate." The Devs have clearly drawn a line in the sand stating that ponys can stay as long as we keep to our thread or there will be heck to pay, which we have been doing the entire time. So your fears of us taking over is not going to happen. We have our Pony thread, and you have your Anti-Pony thread. I see no reason to shout and call you a hater, biggit, Nazy, or whatever as it serves no purpose and is completely counterproductive. I hope that you, and others like you can at the very least see that the MW brand of bronies are not the trolling, pushy, aggravating bane you guys have encountered else where.

I'd like to extend a hand in a gesture of peace between bronies and Anti-bronies here on MWO so we can get back to why we are on here in the first place... Which is to stomp around in giant robots having FUN blasting the **** out of each other.

Edited by Coralld, 30 August 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#72 Scorpioneldar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostCatamount, on 22 August 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

You know, people keep trying to justify the Pony hatred by talking about how Bronies "shove MLP in peoples' faces" or "always post about MLP", but thus far, their behavior here has consisted of nothing of the sort, insofar as I've seen. They have their one thread, certainly less than some franchises have spawned, and I rarely, if ever, see anything posted outside that thread. Even when it might be appropriate on occasion in some other thread, as a general part of internet pop culture, I usually don't see such posts, mostly because when it does happen (again, even when not necessarily inappropriate), the poster usually gets berated until they retreat back into their one-thread exile.

I'm neutral on the show (saw the first episode once; thought it was maybe slightly on the better side of meh), but thus far, the only real obnoxious behavior I've seen is from the anti-MLP crowd.

Now 40K fans; that's been a different story. I've seen them pop into many, many, many threads about science fiction, whether related or not, just to proclaim how great the Imperium of Man is, and how they're just the coolest thing ever, and would totally beat everyone ever in a fight, just to get pissy when people disagree. I've participated in a few threads that have been derailed that way. Now, as is always the case, this hardly encompasses all such fans, but rather just a portion of them, but I note that that behavior doesn't earn "anti-40K threads", because I guess 40K is "cool enough" that that downright rabid fandom gets overlooked, while MLP posters seem to act this way far less, at least insofar as these particular forums (I have never seen them derail a thread on the MWO forums), yet get far more hate. That makes it kind of hard to swallow the "it's how the Bronies act" argument, imo.

i have been part of 12 threads that got derailed by bronie invasions a few were taken down 2 got back on topic and a few i still cant find but i don't know if it is my search fail or if they got taken down too
also the one thread is the sixth or seventh version of that thread (as is the hatting MLP thread even more ridiculous in my opinion and my spell fails" ) both got to the point where they attack other people for liking/ not liking/ not-caring about the silly show...
i do also have to say this though on this forum i have seen much less bad behavior by both the OMG PONIES and the BURN THE PONIES people i think this is because the fans of this game are better people and a more cohesive and excited community
also i came here to talk about my uzi and timberwolf not a pony wait wait wait what paul i can no haz madcat? can i haz sleepy cat then?
no uzi WHat!!!! oh wait ok got you
(XP) ok i have had my fun onward to the pending screen

View PostCoralld, on 30 August 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

Well I can't really say much about annoying bronies (or "troll-nies" as I like to call them) from other web sights as I don't really go to very many sites. Now it sounds like people who get annoyed and are frustrated with troll-nies have a clear justification with your bad encounters with them and the uber vocal fan base. And as a bronie I am sorry you had to put up with that nonsense as it makes the rest of us look bad. However, that does not justify hounding us because of our fan dome. I believe that it really should be taken in on a individual level. Now those who completely hate MLP because of the morons out there making us look bad and have pissed you guys off, again, sorry, we get that, but the Mechwarrior brand of bronies have done little to nothing to deserve your wrath. Those out there who hate us because of their encounters with troll-nies and pushers of other sites, and do not wish to have the same happen here believe that gives them the right to "launch a premptive strike" on us. However, the bronies have been here in MWO for a very long time and have stayed in our thread and really have not bothered anyone. Has any MW bronie derailed a thread here at MWO? No. Have we spammed the MWO forums with our ponys? No. Have you, or anyone here been constantly been bugged, or trolled by bronies here on MWO?... I highly doubt it. Now I am not asking you to like MLP, I'm not even asking you to like us. I'm not going to ask you to "love and tolerate." The Devs have clearly drawn a line in the sand stating that ponys can stay as long as we keep to our thread or there will be heck to pay, which we have been doing the entire time. So your fears of us taking over is not going to happen. We have our Pony thread, and you have your Anti-Pony thread. I see no reason to shout and call you a hater, biggit, Nazy, or whatever as it serves no purpose and is completely counterproductive. I hope that you, and others like you can at the very least see that the MW brand of bronies are not the trolling, pushy, aggravating bane you guys have encountered else where.

I'd like to extend a hand in a gesture of peace between bronies and Anti-bronies here on MWO so we can get back to why we are on here in the first place... Which is to stomp around in giant robots having FUN blasting the **** out of each other.

and yes yes they have some i comented on
but i agree with you for the most part and the mods have dealt with it well on the few ocasional events it has happened
P.S. the haters have derailed as many or more though so it is not all onesided

#73 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostScorpioneldar, on 30 August 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

and yes yes they have some i comented on
but i agree with you for the most part and the mods have dealt with it well on the few ocasional events it has happened
P.S. the haters have derailed as many or more though so it is not all onesided

Well I was going off of what I was aware of and I clearly was not aware of those incidents, and I must have missed the part where you brought them up as I was simply skimming through this thread about half way through or so as its very late here. But the over all fact of the matter is those incidents are few and far between from both sides and the Mods have delt with them accordingly, for that I thank them. And as you pointed out, shows how mature and great the overall BT/MW community and the people here really are, regardless if your a bronie, Anti-bronie, or what ever. But lets be honest here... I think we already knew that the BT/MW community is AWESOME!!

#74 Scorpioneldar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

View PostCoralld, on 30 August 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

Well I was going off of what I was aware of and I clearly was not aware of those incidents, and I must have missed the part where you brought them up as I was simply skimming through this thread about half way through or so as its very late here. But the over all fact of the matter is those incidents are few and far between from both sides and the Mods have delt with them accordingly, for that I thank them. And as you pointed out, shows how mature and great the overall BT/MW community and the people here really are, regardless if your a bronie, Anti-bronie, or what ever. But lets be honest here... I think we already knew that the BT/MW community is AWESOME!!

oh i did not bring them up i meant i was part of those threads i "commented on them" before they were taken down.... sorry poor word choice

and yess we do fire ALL the PPC's

#75 Boldar

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 82 posts
  • LocationGlinde

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

If there were the "Burn the ponies" and the "Burn the haters" factions, then I would rather tend towards burning the ponies.
(Fortunately the world does not exist only of these two factions. And burning is the wrong way to go anyways. Let´s just say I am not a fan, okay?)

That is based on the behaviour of the most vocal bronies. They are really.... unpleasant.
I never watched MLP and probably never will. But that is not because of the bronies, it´s because I do not like the artwork. Just not my style.
And I thought I did not know any bronies personally. Until my coworker told me he likes the show and even has a MLP theme as the background image of his mobile. Okay, he is a bit off as he plays MWO (he is in the same merc corp as I am), played SW:TOR (he was in the same guild as I was) and likes Game of thrones (although he did not read the books, as I did).

But the best thing is, he does not bring MLP into every discussion we have. He is a fan, I am not, and we are both ok with it.
What I am not ok with is the amount of MLP in MWO. I do not think it is part of the BT Universe. In BT the only horse references I can easily accept are the ones who state the cavalry origins of the BT units, like Eridany light horse. I am rather surprised that I laughed about Eridany Light Pony (and still do), it is fun. But I would never join.

The guys who ponify everything are just horrible. If I can accept that they like MLP, why can´t they accept I do not like it?
I grant everybody to be happy with whatever he likes (within legal limits) as long as he grants me my happiness (also within legal limits). But that´s the same with other "fanatics". They can be vegetarians, environmentalists, capitalists, religious, whatever. If they start to rant about why I am different from them and that their views are better than mine, then I want to hit them in the face till they stop. (Un)fortunately that is not allowed.

So listen to me all you bronies out there: I am fine with you liking MLP. But please do not start every sentence with "As a bronie...". You can tell it once or maybe even twice, but if we are talking about something not related to MLP then do not talk about MLP. That cannot be too hard.

#76 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

What I am not ok with is the amount of MLP in MWO.

Our single thread sure gets a lot of people butthurt, doesn't it?

#77 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

View PostAresye, on 31 August 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

Our single thread sure gets a lot of people butthurt, doesn't it?

It is pretty much one of the Top 10 Biggest Threads in MWOMercs.com

Every time I log in, I see 'Let there be PONY!' as a Popular Topic. Every. Time.

And I don't even see the point of a bloated ~400 page Pony Thread anyways. There ARE MLP forums. and God forbid, we went on there, some of us were idiots, talking about MW or other non-related topics, and some of us had a massive thread posting countless unrelated images, and if you attacked us, we'd be butthurt about how you all attack us and don't embrace our fandom.

I dare you to find a bigger thread than Let there Be PONY

Because that's what it is. Unrelated fandom groups making a megathread on an unrelated site.

And since when did MLP become cooler than KND, Billy and Mandy, or any of those classics?

#78 Dracanium

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

I'm a brony and let me just say, I could not care less about "converting" oter people into bronies. I believe MLP: FiM is a good show. In fact it is the only version of MLP taht I will ever watch. I'm not obsessed with pushing it onto others. Unlike most I am not obsessed. Now for some reason I get labeled with the rest. I hate r34, I'm not going "PONIES PONIES PONIES", I'm not saying "r34 is for brainless F*cks" and most of all I'm not saying "Watch MLP because it's so good. It's good because ponies." In fact, I'm not even telling you to watch it.

I like MLP: FiM simply because of the moral values. Sure, the art is nice. No, I'm not "turned on" by ponies. I like it because it contains so many of the moral values that humanity itself seems to be lacking.
The majority of humanity lacks caring, generosity, honesty, loyalty and friendship. These are five main points emphasized in the show. Five main things that the majority of humanity lack. I for one, watch it with the hope that I'll learn something. I like it because it sometimes gives me hope that someone else might also be learning something. Whether or not it's the "bronies", other people that are curious about it or whether it's the young girls that it's intended for. It conveys some pretty powerful messages that we could all learn from.

I like MLP: FiM because of what it can teach us. We, as living things, all have the capacity to learn. So why not make the most of it? Why not learn how to make the world, or your world, or your life a better place? If you know how to be kind, or you know how to be tolerant, why not do something with it? I try to. I'll admit, I'm not the best at it but I do try.

I like MLP: FiM because it gets me thinking. What if more people were kinder? What if more people practiced these values? (spoiler) What if Twilight Sparkle didn't try to break into Canterlot for a time spell? It gets me thinking about nicer things. It also makes me think about bronies and how some of them claim to "love and tolerate" (I still wonder if they're hiding behind that bovine fertiliser). Then I compare that to most religions and see how it''s not that different. I mean no offence by this but the Catholic Church for example. Most of the people claiming to be Catholic are only practicing what they preach during masses and sermons. Step outside and they're a totally different person. Then how they hide behind their morales and values and then twist them to stay out of buthurt and trouble, exactly like most bronies and some of teir r34 obsessions.

I like MLP: FiM for those various reasons. I'm not saying you "have" to watch it, but I think it would be worth it for some people. It's not everyone's type of show and I accept that. Hopefully with this you can make up your mind.

Edited by Dracanium, 05 September 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#79 Sesambrot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 04 September 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

It is pretty much one of the Top 10 Biggest Threads in MWOMercs.com

Every time I log in, I see 'Let there be PONY!' as a Popular Topic. Every. Time.

And I don't even see the point of a bloated ~400 page Pony Thread anyways. There ARE MLP forums. and God forbid, we went on there, some of us were idiots, talking about MW or other non-related topics, and some of us had a massive thread posting countless unrelated images, and if you attacked us, we'd be butthurt about how you all attack us and don't embrace our fandom.

I dare you to find a bigger thread than Let there Be PONY

Because that's what it is. Unrelated fandom groups making a megathread on an unrelated site.

And since when did MLP become cooler than KND, Billy and Mandy, or any of those classics?

Maybe they should add "Pony" to the swear-filter if that's so much of a problem...
It'd then only display "Let there be ****!" on the frontpage.....
...wait, not sure if that's a good idea..........

Either way you show a significant lack of understanding of the concept of
OFF-TOPIC
^can I make that glow somehow to emphasize it even more?

I could repeat what I and plenty of others have already said a hundred times over, but here's another idea;
How about we remove the off topic-section completely and get rid of all the non-mechwarrior-related stuff, so all you "ohsoserious" people are not disturbed by it's mere presence anymore and can go back to your srzbzns?

#80 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostGowan, on 24 August 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

My only problem with MLP and bronies is that Adventure Time is a vastly superior piece of animation.

Im not sure what your point is here, is it that your problem is MLP gets talked about more while you believe AT should get more publicity?

As it stands though, AT is pretty great, if only i had cable :P

View PostWatchit, on 25 August 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

hmmm maybe we should make an adventure time thread... I'm up for it B)

Posted Image

Im down with this, although i already started the Invader Zim thread so someone else gets to do this one.

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users