43 replies to this topic

#41 StandingCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

Nice! Really cool to see what goes into each mech.

#42 Mister Haha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

i love this game. i very much hope the next showing at PAX is more clean and professional. the amazing quality of this game deserves a MUCH better physical presentation to match.

the actual show-space was flat out depressing. i came by 3 separate times and days trying to find a developer to praise up and down -- and failed.

there's an unmarked entrance 2 floors down from the main show floor with a busted up poster of an atlas set at chest height. just find that and walk in.

there are roughly 8 stations in a room that is slightly bigger than the traditional bedroom.

a stack of t-shirts guarded by a 9 year old who didn't know where any devs were. the only dev in the room is too engrossed in tabletop to bother (if you have manners :D ). i come back an hour later - same thing.

the next day all the shirts are gone except for a single XXL and there's an extraordinarily shy asian junior dev who is equally or less helpful than the 9 year old was.

please find someone who knows how to set up public appearances so this can be properly received!

Edited by Mister Haha, 03 September 2012 - 07:42 PM.

#43 Grey Sky

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

People expected a new 'mech every WEEK?! Good god, people, what do you think these devs are doing all day? Watching funny cat videos? Meme-ing it up?

#44 Gunghoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • LocationThe Swayback with 9 Medium lazers, brawling like the beast. Over past that valcano!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostAlex Wolfe, on 22 August 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

Congrats! A very cool read, and it's on PA after all - I hope that'll bring much interest!

One question though... was that pic to scale? Is Catapult really 17 meters tall?

yes

View Posttyrone dunkirk, on 22 August 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

I'd drop up to 60$ on an MWO art book!
Get on it devs!!1! :P
and we have sixty sixty do we have seventy seventy

View PostNPComplete, on 22 August 2012 - 11:11 AM, said:

An MWO art book would be a great idea. I could see myself paying $50-70 dollars for it.
going once 70 70 do we have 75??? 75 going twice.....

Edited by Gunghoe, 01 October 2012 - 07:40 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users