Can I have a hug? :(

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostSolis Obscuri, on 20 February 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

An executive decision to have all Clan 'mechs wear fursuits will cause Alex to go crazy and burn down the office.
Posted Image

I heard that the leg's were modeld after byran XD

Ok Wild speculation, but its probably true. Paul trolls the forums becuase they wont let him work on the project any more and no one will pick him to be on their team for the play tests. ;) He is sad panda.

#202 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

oh no! my thread fell to the second page! NOOOOOOOO!

#203 HanaYuriko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 588 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostOmigir, on 21 February 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

oh no! my thread fell to the second page! NOOOOOOOO!

This should help you feel better.

View PostOmigir, on 07 February 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Posted Image

#204 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

It so does <3
I should contact that artist and ask her to make a Cougar for me... infact, i am going to do that!

Edited by Omigir, 21 February 2012 - 05:53 PM.

#205 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

I've heard that the game will be able to support both the "Dance, Dance Revolution" dance pads AND the "Par-Para-Max" sensor set simultaneously, but only for mechs that have working hands like the Atlas, Hatchetman, Centurion and LAMS mechs. The "kinect" will only work for Battle Armor and Protomechs, however, bcause of what M$ did to the MW franchise.

#206 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostPhoenixfire, on 18 February 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

When the clans do land they will get to say "enhanced imaging" and make everything look like the battle scenes from the old cartoon

And 3" REALLY will look like 6"

#207 Yeach

• 1,080 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

View PostRazed, on 12 February 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

The maximum weight in tons of your starting 'Mech will be limited to the number of "Likes" you've recieved on the forums. Players with fewer than 20 likes will have to post more before they can play.

Wooo I've reached 50 likes now I can get a 50-ton mech....
um hmmm Hunchback or Centurion?
http://mwomercs.com/...o-wang-variant/

#208 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

Wild speculation: As soon as people see FlyingDebris' concept sketch of today's mech, they will start a new thread complaining about mechs having hands, and compare the "direction MWO is heading" to "turning it in to Gundam."

#209 DaZur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:25 AM

Speculation: Robot (From Lost in Space) sporting a shoulder mounted LRM10 and a PPC will be today's Mech reveal...

.. Robby the Robot will be revealed next moth as it's protagonist.

Edited by DaZur, 22 February 2012 - 05:25 AM.

#210 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:34 AM

View PostYeach, on 21 February 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Wooo I've reached 50 likes now I can get a 50-ton mech....
um hmmm Hunchback or Centurion?
http://mwomercs.com/...o-wang-variant/

Centurion, its meaner!

View PostDihm, on 22 February 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

Wild speculation: As soon as people see FlyingDebris' concept sketch of today's mech, they will start a new thread complaining about mechs having hands, and compare the "direction MWO is heading" to "turning it in to Gundam."

*** this is wild speculation, not tell us whats going to happen thread ;) A better assumption would be today mech reveal will be luk3-7. it will be all black, have a cape and a red lazer sword. It will also shoot lightning and look like the atlas. Every one will love it.

#211 Dihm

• 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

View PostOmigir, on 22 February 2012 - 07:34 AM, said:

*** this is wild speculation, not tell us whats going to happen thread ;) A better assumption would be today mech reveal will be luk3-7. it will be all black, have a cape and a red lazer sword. It will also shoot lightning and look like the atlas. Every one will love it.

Damn, I was caught! Cheese it!!

#212 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

In honor of BM#7 : While the commando was officially announced today, It will only be able to be piloted by women, and thus will receive a +%50 to critical attacks vs other female pilots and an additional +%10 to to instantly destroy the reactor when shooting male piloted mechs in the back.

#213 Exilyth

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

An upgraded version of the commando will be able to throw knives and lay down mines.

The next mech to be revealed will be Optimus Prime Tyrannosaurus Rex Stephen Hawking.
Which also means vehicles are in. Or wheelchairs with legs. Or whatever.

The Savannah Master will never make it in due to being too fast for the physics engine to handle.

#214 TheRulesLawyer

• 1,415 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

The commando will have a special "no underpants" skin available for purchase in the MWO store.

#215 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

The Marauder as well as the Awesome and Urbanmech will have never been created in this fractured time line that the Dev's have made. Instead the DarthMaul, DarthVader and DarthSidious Battlemechs are what took their functional place. Each battlemech has fully functioning hands, and only come mounted with a laser sword, and a single ForceWorks 'Lighting Bolt' PPC which is latter upgraded to a ForceWorks 'Force Lightning' ER PPC. They will be extremely popular.

#216 Ian MacLeary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationChiron Beta Prime

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostOmigir, on 22 February 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

The Marauder as well as the Awesome and Urbanmech will have never been created in this fractured time line that the Dev's have made. Instead the DarthMaul, DarthVader and DarthSidious Battlemechs are what took their functional place. Each battlemech has fully functioning hands, and only come mounted with a laser sword, and a single ForceWorks 'Lighting Bolt' PPC which is latter upgraded to a ForceWorks 'Force Lightning' ER PPC. They will be extremely popular.

Especially the DarthMaul, which has the dual laser-sword but no communications system. Each 'mech also comes standard with MASC, Improved Jump Jets, and an Improved Gyro.

#217 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Omigir and Ian MacLeary, you forgot the capes! The Darth-series Battlemechs all feature capes or robes. And they have enforced arm actuators, which enable them to lift 'Mechs twice their size easily. Their weakness is their special armour...while they can deflect every normal weapon fired on them, they can't survive being struck by another light swords or continued ForceWorks PPC fire. If you want to win, you'll have to pick one of the three...

#218 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostEl Loco, on 22 February 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

Omigir and Ian MacLeary, you forgot the capes! The Darth-series Battlemechs all feature capes or robes. And they have enforced arm actuators, which enable them to lift 'Mechs twice their size easily. Their weakness is their special armour...while they can deflect every normal weapon fired on them, they can't survive being struck by another light swords or continued ForceWorks PPC fire. If you want to win, you'll have to pick one of the three...

Or be a snotty eight-year-old boy. The new Darth Age 'mech designs will have a weakness for cocksure young boys like... like... a supposedly celibate religious order...

#219 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

the 'Wild Speculation' thread will be viewed as legitimate MW:O articles and thus the Dev team will start incorporating them into the news feeds.

In other news, is Paul half Sasquatch? This story and more on page 12!

#220 DaZur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:37 AM

Speculation: MW:O will herald a new era of physics based damage allocation... So precise if a Mech takes a AC shot to the groin region, the Mech's knees will actually buckle and it will fall to the ground grasping at it's twigs'n berries and can be heard making guttural moans...

49 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 49 guests, 0 anonymous users