Half Assad News Service?

More like Half Assad Nekkid Service.

#242 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

The game will support NES controllers only!

#243 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

The game will use state of the art technology, like the methods outlined in this paper by Busch and Eisler, which will lead to a completely new gaming experience.

View PostEl Loco, on 26 February 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

The game will support NES controllers only!

... but only after you pull out the plug, blow onto the contacts and put it in again.

#244 Maurice

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEasthampton Ma.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

I did not just see that :D

#245 TheRulesLawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:08 AM

PGI's has announced their next project after MWO, My Little Pony Adventures. MLPA will be a F2P game set in the exciting world of my little pony. You'll be able to initially choose from a stable of 12 ponies, all with different colors and themes. Custom hair styles, bridals, saddles and more will be available in the MLPA online store. Team up with up to 12 of your fellow ponies in ferocious hug battles and tickle wars. Both pony and rider will level up over time with unique development trees. PGI is planning on releasing a force feed back saddle along with a riding crop controller for MLPA.

#246 metalwolf2900

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationwrenchin on a damn knee acuator in the garage

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

pgi will come out with a new patch, a patch that will blow your mind!! the coffee spitting atlas!! not only can you crush your enemy,you can blind them for 30 sec with the new patch!! also in the patch is the "damn hip" voice option, for when you get an ac/20 round that blows out the hip of your mech, the computer will then scream out "DAMN HIP" as you gimp around the map

Edited by metalwolf2900, 27 February 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#247 Omigir

Can I have a hug? :(

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

View PostTheRulesLawyer, on 27 February 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

PGI's has announced their next project after MWO, My Little Pony Adventures. MLPA will be a F2P game set in the exciting world of my little pony. You'll be able to initially choose from a stable of 12 ponies, all with different colors and themes. Custom hair styles, bridals, saddles and more will be available in the MLPA online store. Team up with up to 12 of your fellow ponies in ferocious hug battles and tickle wars. Both pony and rider will level up over time with unique development trees. PGI is planning on releasing a force feed back saddle along with a riding crop controller for MLPA.

MLPA has been canceled do to having a 18+ rating placed on it for "Explicit violence, adult situations and excessive swearing."

In other news, PGI has been caught stating that MW:O will fall into the 'guild wars' game mechanics and will be comparative to both WoW and SWTOR int eh way the game is played. These statements were recorded during the 'MLPA' sting where PGI was being investigated for 'Video Game' and 'Intellectual Property' abuse. Currently the state of where ever the hell they are is working on building a case to take MW:O into custody to be placed in a foster/boarding home.

#248 Ian MacLeary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationChiron Beta Prime

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostOmigir, on 27 February 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

MLPA has been canceled do to having a 18+ rating placed on it for "Explicit violence, adult situations and excessive swearing."

I knew integrated voice-chat was a mistake...

In other news, PGI has been caught stating that MW:O will fall into the 'guild wars' game mechanics and will be comparative to both WoW and SWTOR int eh way the game is played. These statements were recorded during the 'MLPA' sting where PGI was being investigated for 'Video Game' and 'Intellectual Property' abuse. Currently the state of where ever the hell they are is working on building a case to take MW:O into custody to be placed in a foster/boarding home.

I heard that MW:O had to live in a broom cupboard and spent 16 hours a day gluing sequins onto pasties for the devs stripper parties...

#249 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

;)
no new news?

I speculate that MW:O produced the Centurion by cross breeding an Awesome and an Atlas.

#250 Exilyth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

There will be maneuver ammo for all ballistic and missle weapons which does not do any damage but leaves a big splat of paint on any surface it hits.

After the introduction of Arrow IV nukes during the Jihad, nearly all games will be draws.

The default key for the ejection seat will be placed right between the keys for jump jets and radar mode.

There will be unforseen consequences.

#251 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

You mean like "Sir, we just lost our light and medium lances... only command lance still operational" ???

#252 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

The recent exclusive trailer put on PC gamer's website proves that the elaborate hoax not only continues, but grows more drastically deep and convoluted if not pure evil. PGI plans mass suicide XD

#253 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostHanaYuriko, on 24 February 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

If anybody has noticed, the cockpit of the Atlas as seen in the above mentioned Trailer, is located in the left eye of the mech. This leads to the question. "What is in the right eye." well, the answer is: A second cockpit so that when it gets hit like in this toy commercial, the atlas pilot can swap over to his second cockpit when the first one launches out of its head, he is still good to go.

#254 Grotonomus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 367 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMorningside, Pandora OA, Tamar March, Lyran Space, Federated Commonwealth

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostOmigir, on 28 February 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

If anybody has noticed, the cockpit of the Atlas as seen in the above mentioned Trailer, is located in the left eye of the mech. This leads to the question. "What is in the right eye." well, the answer is: A second cockpit so that when it gets hit like in this toy commercial, the atlas pilot can swap over to his second cockpit when the first one launches out of its head, he is still good to go.

Stealing my analysis from TS3 are you?!

How dare you sir!!

#255 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

View PostArden Sortek, on 28 February 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Stealing my analysis from TS3 are you?!

How dare you sir!!

; p that is a wild speculation! Glad you are getting into the spirit of the thread there arden!

#256 SMDMadCow

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

The Leopard dropship is now confirmed to be in game and playable. Not only will players be able to hot drop their lance mates but also provide supporting fire and evade enemy shots by "doing a barrel roll".

#257 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostHanaYuriko, on 24 February 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

Why did I never know about these when I was a kid!!!

#258 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostListless Nomad, on 29 February 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Why did I never know about these when I was a kid!!!

Because your mother loved you. Or at least I speculate that she did and that is why you never knew.

#259 Listless Nomad

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 1,573 posts
  • LocationElsewhere

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostOmigir, on 29 February 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

Because your mother loved you. Or at least I speculate that she did and that is why you never knew.

Why were they crappy or something?

#260 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

View PostListless Nomad, on 29 February 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

Why were they crappy or something?

Yeah lol, look at it on youtube. You can just type in 'Mechwarrior TV series'