Wild Speculation

769 replies to this topic

#401 StompyMcGee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostDaZur, on 23 March 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Speculation: The most expensive "Pay-to-Win" item will be nude skins for your Mech...

Oi... Considering the size of the Atlases cod-piece... This could be very distracting. :(

Perhaps you could buy a groin-mounted AC-20...

#402 Wolfbite

• PipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

I hears the Ultra AC-20 Has been replaced by Wayne Rooney pelting balls at your opponent

http://www.shropshir...g-jamies-wrist/

#403 StompyMcGee

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:46 AM

View PostWolfbite, on 23 March 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

I hears the Ultra AC-20 Has been replaced by Wayne Rooney pelting balls at your opponent

http://www.shropshir...g-jamies-wrist/

I obtainbed a b+w copy of the letter, which Rooney originally wrote in red crayon.
Posted Image

#404 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostStompyMcGee, on 23 March 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Gives a new meaning to shooting from the hip.

#405 Wolfbite

• PipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

View PostStompyMcGee, on 23 March 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

I obtainbed a b+w copy of the letter, which Rooney originally wrote in red crayon.
Posted Image

At least his spelling has improved.... He may move on to Bif and Chip book 2

#406 Nik Van Rhijn

• 2,905 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostStompyMcGee, on 23 March 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Insufficient critical spaces I'm afraid :D

#407 Omigir

Can I have a hug? :(

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

In an attempt to draw more players to MW:O, PGI has obtained rights to another 80's TV series who has never seen the advent of any game, let alone a good one.

So, in an attempt to bolster their player base PGI has added a Mechanics to the purchase items for both C-bills and Real money:

#408 merj

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Fraggles are so awesome. I even named my dog Sprocket.

Now what I heard from a very credible source is that when they were designing the specs for the Clan mechs, they drew them on a napkin. When Paul added scale he used " instead of '. So the Clan invasion will be very short... get it short.
I should probably leave now. :D

#409 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

....Hats....

#410 gunghoblazes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationEverywhere at once.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

Freaking amazazazing

#411 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Ok, latest scuttlebutt from PGI, I hear this one came from Paul and FD's mind, and if its not, then it is now!

Some time in the near future PGI intends to introduce Vehicles and Infantry to MW:O due to the overwhelming whining of people on the forums. (just to make them stop trolling for unicorns.)

Because of the vast difference in skillsets requirements to pilot Mechs, VTOLs and Tanks, the following will become a regular occurrence:

There will be a mass outrage by the community for MW:O not dumbing down the flight and tank controls of the Vehicles. Furthermore People who started skill-sets in mechs (which every one had only the one option of doing at launch sens vehicles were added latter) are not able to cross train skills at all because (just like the controllers) "It is unrealistic and not an accurate simulation to have pilots cross train skills. There are not and will not be any special forces available in MW:O who will be able to pilot more then one, let alone all, the vehicles and or battle armor."

People with actual knowledge in how to drive a tank or pilot VTOL/Helicopter will have no problems and do just fine.

After a while, despite communities poor reception of the way vehicles and infantry were introduced, PGI will go ahead and make the addition permanent on the next 'reboot' of the servers, the only change being that you will start as a lower class soldier unless your a noble, and thus inherit the right to pilot a mech.

Players will then have to take a test to find out if they are meant to be a ground pounder, tanker or VTOL/Helicopter pilot. This test will simply be a test to see how much you do or do not like Paul and or all of PGI. If you do not pass the test, you will be given a SMG and released into the world with a crew cut.

Because MW:O wont allow you to cross skill train for vehicle types, players will be stuck as what ever they test out as. Many people will QQ because they like PGI and thus will be granted Tank or VTOL licenses but are unable to adequately master the super realistic and unforgiving simulation controls.

B)

#412 Nik Van Rhijn

• 2,905 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

No doubt saying "ooorah" is an automatic buzz cut?

#413 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostNik Van Rhijn, on 24 March 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

No doubt saying "ooorah" is an automatic buzz cut?

If your saying "Uhrah" you dont get to play the game. its automatically too complicated B) Half my Clan is going to have to hide that part of there heritage...

#414 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

PGI is playing MW:LL to find the best players possible to test the BETA before MWO launch.

#415 Murphy Skjebnesvanger

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNox

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

The system computer voice in all 'mechs will be done by Gilbert Gottfried yelling at you...

#416 ArchSight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

I believe there will be a Marlyn Monroe cash shop item that you can buy to pilot your battle mech. When you eject out of your battle mech she holds down her skirt to keep it from floating up.

#417 wolf74

• 1,272 posts
  • LocationMidland, TX

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

The I.S. Invite a New A.I. mech piloting system they Called the Core A.I. where one Mech Pilot can Control a Large Army.

The Clan captures one of these Core A.I. and reverse engineer it and Call theirs the ARM A.I. System
the System it Self is 25tons Take up 20 Torso Slots (2CT, 9 LT, 9 RT). The system can can build Small Base Defends Build, Power & Mass gathering system and small Factorys.

#418 Hayashi

Snowflake

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

How about the custom single player campaign where you get to relive famous battles from Japanese history? That's probably confirmed...

I heard that you get to fight a Giant Enemy Crab, and if you master your weapons systems, you can Attack Its Weak Point for Massive Damage.

#419 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

MW:O is really a re-skinning of WH 40K Online. :)

#420 Togg Bott

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 216 posts
  • LocationKansas City Mo.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostNik Van Rhijn, on 23 March 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

Insufficient critical spaces I'm afraid :)

I been informed by Creditable sources, that the "Ron Jereamy" conversion Kit will be purchaseable for RM

22 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users