769 replies to this topic

#601 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

We cannot be even sure the Clans will make it deep into the the FRR in MWO. So many Lone Wolves and mercs are planning to camp there and wait for Clanboiz to come and dump clantech salvage like a buffet. I honestly feel SORRY for anyone who isn't planning to do just that. We know one of the greatest surprise attacks in the universe is actually coming. We are ready! The question is this time... ARE THEY? Muhahahaha. Just hope the dev's don't mess witht the map and spin the point of clan entry to the IS from someplace else entirely. Untold hordes of non allied mead drinking horn wearers and greedy triggers for hire frothily await the very first tresspass with GLEE screaming "YOU SHALL NOT BYPASS!!!"

#602 Opus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,671 posts
  • LocationI am not here. why the **** are you looking here?

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

New Speculation: In a wild display of Development, PGI creates a whole new Match system based on Claiming of Canon Units, and Pilot Blood names.

All the servers crash

Edited by Opus, 01 May 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#603 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Due to Mason Grimm's excellent work, a "for cash only" weapon will be introduced: The Banhammer! The name is irritating as it isn't a melee weapon, but an insta kill gun. One hit and game over ^_^

#604 Hagan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

One of the pay for cosmetic items will be the Atlas only, Exclusive Top Hat, Handlebar Mustachio and Monocle.

#605 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostHagan, on 01 May 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

One of the pay for cosmetic items will be the Atlas only, Exclusive Top Hat, Handlebar Mustachio and Monocle.

with codpiece

#606 Solis Obscuri

Don't Care How I Want It Now!

• The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 4,751 posts
  • LocationPomme de Terre

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

The codpiece will mount two medium lasers, like the Mackie's.
Posted Image

#607 Omigir

Can I have a hug? :(

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostInsidious Johnson, on 30 April 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

We cannot be even sure the Clans will make it deep into the the FRR in MWO. So many Lone Wolves and mercs are planning to camp there and wait for Clanboiz to come and dump clantech salvage like a buffet. I honestly feel SORRY for anyone who isn't planning to do just that. We know one of the greatest surprise attacks in the universe is actually coming. We are ready! The question is this time... ARE THEY? Muhahahaha. Just hope the dev's don't mess witht the map and spin the point of clan entry to the IS from someplace else entirely. Untold hordes of non allied mead drinking horn wearers and greedy triggers for hire frothily await the very first tresspass with GLEE screaming "YOU SHALL NOT BYPASS!!!"

Now realizing this, because this thread informed them (because we are awesome, and not the mech); The devs will nuke all of the FRR with WMDs there in by setting all 'clan campers' back to 0 for knowing things they shouldn't.

and to explain this away, they will say clans were watching before they invaded and got a tip from comstar, the other TROLL force of the BTU.

#608 Fetladral

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 525 posts
  • LocationAsgard

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

View PostOmigir, on 01 May 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

Now realizing this, because this thread informed them (because we are awesome, and not the mech); The devs will nuke all of the FRR with WMDs there in by setting all 'clan campers' back to 0 for knowing things they shouldn't.

and to explain this away, they will say clans were watching before they invaded and got a tip from comstar, the other TROLL force of the BTU.

Posted Image

We must break out the
Posted Image

#609 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostFetladral, on 01 May 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Posted Image

We must break out the
Posted Image

:P Wait.. we need moar! not enough sray!

#610 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

Confirmed, Mechs run on gas now. Thanks to 'Duncan Fisher'

#611 Ramien

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • LocationToledo

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostOmigir, on 03 May 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

:P Wait.. we need moar! not enough sray!

Well, if you'd stop trying to use the spray on Paul, we'd have enough to go around...

Not sure if he counts as a wanted troll and is hence not targeted by the spray, or if he's just too powerful for the spray in any case...

#612 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostRamien, on 03 May 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

Well, if you'd stop trying to use the spray on Paul, we'd have enough to go around...

Not sure if he counts as a wanted troll and is hence not targeted by the spray, or if he's just too powerful for the spray in any case...

^_^ Its that whole trolling for life force thing, he cant die.

#613 Omigir

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

To make IS houses happy, the Devs decide to balance out the Clan Superior technology by giving them IS only mechs. The clans, outraged that they wont get to see their favorite mechs, confront the Devs. To make the Clans happy, they give the Clan mechs to the IS

#614 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

In a huge publicity stunt the devs will place advertisement for MWO in successful MMO's like WoT, WoW, EVE, etc. As a result, instead of having to deal with 150k to 250k players at the beginning, the actual player numbers will be beyond 2M with thousands of complaints on the game uttered every day. Soon, the devs start to hate the project. While looking for a scapegoat, Paul will come up with the ultimate troll: To sue every community member from the first 20 pages of the forum stats for liabilities. In the end, the BT franchise will be synonymized with developers loving their ideas and communities too much that it turns into hatred.

(We have to entertain the dark side a bit, don't we?)

#615 Aelos03

• 1,137 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

View PostEl Loco, on 07 May 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

In a huge publicity stunt the devs will place advertisement for MWO in successful MMO's like WoT, WoW, EVE, etc. As a result, instead of having to deal with 150k to 250k players at the beginning, the actual player numbers will be beyond 2M with thousands of complaints on the game uttered every day. Soon, the devs start to hate the project. While looking for a scapegoat, Paul will come up with the ultimate troll: To sue every community member from the first 20 pages of the forum stats for liabilities. In the end, the BT franchise will be synonymized with developers loving their ideas and communities too much that it turns into hatred.

(We have to entertain the dark side a bit, don't we?)

Nice drama i see movie on way

#616 Helmer

• Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostAelos03, on 07 May 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

Nice drama i see movie on way

Who is going to play Paul in the movie? Steve Buscemi is my pick.

Cheers.

#617 El Loco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNew Haven, CT

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

View PostHelmer, on 07 May 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Cheers.

Hmm... how about Benicio del Toro or Chevy Chase *ducks and covers*

#618 Aelos03

• 1,137 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

View PostHelmer, on 07 May 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

Cheers.

ye defiantly perfect fit :)

#619 Jakebob

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:02 AM

The whole game will be turn-based, just like TT rules. Once everyone has taken their turn, you'll click a big "ROLL" button to roll the dice for your shots before the results are displayed. The screenshots so far have cleverly hidden this.

Oh.. and everyone starts in a Stinger, once you have 100 kills you can upgrade to a Commando for $9.95 (or you can go straight to a Jenner for $29.95). To get to a Centurion will take roughly a year of gameplay assuming 6 hours per day with a 50% win rate and 1-2 kills per battle (the mech itself will cost you about $200). With a little luck, you may have an Atlas sometime in 2018, but it has to be financed at 7.8% APR for 18 months and you can't drive it till it's paid off.

#620 Trogusaur

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 314 posts
  • LocationKrogan homeworld of Tuchanka. Wait, different universe.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

View PostJakebob, on 07 May 2012 - 04:02 AM, said:

The whole game will be turn-based, just like TT rules. Once everyone has taken their turn, you'll click a big "ROLL" button to roll the dice for your shots before the results are displayed. The screenshots so far have cleverly hidden this.

Somebody already did it. :(

Edited by Lord Trogus, 09 May 2012 - 10:48 AM.

58 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 58 guests, 0 anonymous users