6 replies to this topic

#1 Conjure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hello,

This is the Hiring Hall for a new merc unit "Grim Determination". They where a small merc unit in the MW canon.

I have noticed many of these units are vet players and pretty hardcore. As a vet myself I don't have the time to invest in a hardcore unit. This unit is to be made up of more casual/semi serious players. Rules pertaining to participation/activity will be outlined at a later date. They will be somewhat lax (Gaming to me is a release and passtime not a life goal or obsession) I am currently waiting for more info about how merc units will run in game. As the game developes so will our unit.

Side note:
I wanna **** **** up!!!! Pawn, own, talk **** , tell jokes, make fun of the competition. If it isn't a group of bad *** kickin ents and such then whats the point?

In essence i would love a group of down tree smokin' ents to kick it with online and show the inner sphere whats up.

Contact me on site in this thread or by pm if you are interested or if you just want to shoot the ****.

~Conjure

Posted Image

)I=Grim Determination=I(

Edited by Conjure, 09 February 2012 - 02:19 AM.

#2 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hey! Grim Determination! I am always fond of you guys and your smoking, PBI (poor bloody infrantry) helmet wearing turtle with an srm pack on his back insignia. Good luck in forming this gem of a merc unit. Grim Determination guys are tough. They can get a pounding and still plough through.

#3 Conjure

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 149 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

Word thank you for the wishes man :D

#4 Harry Richoet

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

I have sent a message conjure . please note only two of four Know battle tech. Marcus Hoop and I Pm me back Please I really like this Merc group.

Edited by Harry Richoet, 12 February 2012 - 03:13 PM.

#5 Harry Richoet

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hopefully this merc unit Rocks , I have trouble with luck Hopefully it won't Effect Us much lol.

#6 CANDLEJACK7

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationThe Big CO

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Reporting in. Cant wait to start destroying some mechs

#7 TheSlowTrain

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

Moderate Usefulness? Low commitment? Trash talking and poor sportsmanship? If its open ill bolster numbers sure!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users