anyone live in winnipeg and know how to play?

22 replies to this topic

#21 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:43 AM

View PostRedHairDave, on 10 February 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

looking for some help getting back into the table top game, its been a long time and me and my friend who played back in the day dont remember how. we have books(likely out dated) and mini's and maps and stuff. anyone know anywhere that hosts games or anyone who feels like giving a crash course or adding to their gaming pool of people willing to play. feel free to contact me.

Have you considered getting a Megamek game going with some folks? I know it's not quite the same as table top, but it's the same basic game and I'm sure there's lots of people around here that'd be willing to play some rounds or a campaign with you!

#22 Skullrider

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

have you concidered simply picking up an introductory boxed set? quick start/advanced rules in there and then get total warfare/tech manual later?

#23 RedHairDave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:54 AM

i have and do love megamek, its alot like tt, just faster. i dont know if there is any differance between it and tt in rules. i do miss rolling dice though.

i have alot of battletech stuff, the box set is on of the many things i have. it was more finding people to play with as opposed to playing as the problem

anyone wants to play some mega mek with me, i am always goofing around in there. pm me

Edited by RedHairDave, 03 May 2012 - 08:54 AM.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users