Siggy Request Thread

937 replies to this topic

#21 Cobalt Titanium

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

These are AWESOME! (Actually, Centurion and Uziel... :) ) Can I haz siggy too, pleez?

I'd like a Fafnir on one side -- MW4 style, and if possible, recolored so that the rust-brown is steel gray and the yellow and red metal components are "cobalt blue" -- firing one (or both) of it's gauss rifles, whichever looks better. I think I want it/them to look like what's in MW:LL, but I'm still not completely sure. Above the gauss shots, I'd like the phrase "Not just because they're blue" in gray. A black background will work.

Is that too much? Or does Photoshop make it easier than I think? :huh:
Thanks in advance!

#22 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:35 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Okay so... I dunno about these, been kind of a long day & I'm feeling a bit ill thanks to 50 other people thinking it's a good idea to come into work when they have the plague...

So, hopefully you like them, if not, let me know, I can always try again.

Death, it's a shame, I REALLY like your current sig, & frankly, you didn't make the request an easy one, I had to make some changes, so, it might be quite different to what you were after/expecting.

Well, anyway, hope they're to your liking, I'ma go paint my minis!

#23 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDanielsville, Georgia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

dude i love both those sigs! Yeah i'm satisfied with the one i have currently. I absolutely love the one you made for me. I might use that in another forum. I have already saved it to my PC with other sigs that i have been given by other folks. I can't wait till my robot training is over cuz i'm going to have so much fun with photoshop. Hopefully i'll be skilled enough to make other people some sigs around here. :)

#24 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

No problem, like I said, reckon I can do better when I'm not looking at a screen through the plague haze!

Tips for Photoshop; Layer Styles, Masks, Liquify.

Actually, the last one is really good to know if you ever get into touching up photos for people, or so I found B)

#25 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Could I get an Orion firing its weapons with a deep space background? Thanks bro!

#26 name51875

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Can i get the almost similliar SIG like you ZRO Zimm B) just with red background and Wolf spiders instead of Smoke Jaguar.

#27 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Why are good images of Orions so hard to find?! :unsure:

Anyway, try try again! Feel free to ignore as you wish ;)

I should probably offer a thanks to all the fine folks that have produced the screenshots/renders etc that I've been using for these, I'm sure you can appreciate why I wouldn't be crazy about drawing up my own in this instance B)

Edited by ZRO Zimm, 14 February 2012 - 03:39 AM.

#28 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:27 AM

It is amazing!

Edited by Vernius Ix, 14 February 2012 - 08:30 AM.

#29 name51875

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

Awesome B) Thanks ZRO Zimm ;)

#30 Sleipnir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

I'd love one with a Shadow Cat and my name Sleipnir (for some reason people find it hard to spell lol).

I like the colour blue, but that's really up to yourself (I'm not very arty).

Could I also get these lyrics somewhere?

"Look at your young men dying

The way they've always done before"

Many thanks in advance B)

Edited by sleipnir, 14 February 2012 - 10:14 AM.

#31 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

Posted Image

Figured I'd try something different for Sleipner, if it's a bit hard to tell, that's two Shadowcats, one is firing a Gauss. Hope you like!

Just a quick reminder, I'm putting these on my server for you to take, but you'll want to save them to photobucket or some such, or else they might disappear!

Oh, & this'll be the last one I have time for till at least the weekend, not because I'm afraid of infesting the forums with my doodles, you understand B) But work is what it is...

#32 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Hey ZRO Zimm, Could I get a signature similar to Viper Centurions (colours and design etc) but where you have that mech over the smoke jag image on yours could you put this hunchback over the wolf spider logo on mine? http://img829.images...1/hunchback.jpg

#33 Vexgrave Lars

Former Dictionary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationParticle and Wave

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

OK, so some of you know Battleclinic, and the sig method they use.
I kinda cheated the system and created a Winword document that allows you to create a company worth of signatures at once B) for a given group. Obviously, you need to get a picture to work with of your own (ZRO Zimm does the best work I've seen, o7), I'm just showing you our example below.

Thus.. if you want people to be able to fill in their own pilot name and regiment etc.. you can use the form fields on the document.

I haven't got the skills to put something like this together in HTML, but it works pretty well. NOTE ITS A DOCX FILE. Word 2003 wont handle the word art.

https://docs.google....zkzMTAxZGJmNGQw

Use File on the Left, Select download original, then edit with word. The Rank, Pilot name, Motto an Regiment info have fields that you can fill in with preset Wordart fonts.

It was easier to put together than you can imagine.

Anyway, when done, go to 100% view take a screenshot of your efforts.

Dump that into Paint and save a JPG.

Then cut and mail the signatures out to your crew.

The format should match the MW:O forums 720 X80 Banner, ours do.

Edited by Vexgrave Lars, 14 February 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#34 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

Blackfang, you most certainly can B) I'll see if I can find time before this weekend, but no promises! It'll be fairly easy to do though, so if I get a spare 10 minutes its done ;)

Edit: Lars, flattery will get you everywhere lol

Edited by ZRO Zimm, 14 February 2012 - 12:39 PM.

#35 Felix Dante

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 400 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

I would like to throw up a request:

The final details I leve to the designer; but
I would love to see a Gray Death Legion style sig using this Catapult and standard Legion symbol:
http://atlashunters....deathlegion.jpg

Edit:
A fellow Gray Death did one up I really like!
See my current sig!

Edited by Felix Dante, 15 February 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#36 Vexgrave Lars

Former Dictionary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationParticle and Wave

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

ZRO Zimm If you get a request for something "En Masse" like that for any of the House teams or Mercs that want uniform Signatures let me know. Be happy to work with you on the form design if you want to do the images.

Flattery would be insincere, you do great work.

#37 Sleipnir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostZRO Zimm, on 14 February 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

Figured I'd try something different for Sleipner, if it's a bit hard to tell, that's two Shadowcats, one is firing a Gauss. Hope you like!

Just a quick reminder, I'm putting these on my server for you to take, but you'll want to save them to photobucket or some such, or else they might disappear!

Oh, & this'll be the last one I have time for till at least the weekend, not because I'm afraid of infesting the forums with my doodles, you understand B) But work is what it is...

It's really cool dude, love the design. Just mispelled my name is all ;) should be I instead of E at the end there. But massive thanks!

#38 Zimm Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 232 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

Haha! You even said people always mispell it! MORON! Sorry, I work with boats & Sleipner are a type of stabliser fin we fit, sorry! I notice you've managed to sort it, just incase, here it is when I'm not being a moron!

Transparent background:
Posted Image
Dark background:
Posted Image

Blackfang, here you go!
Posted Image
Nice bit of colouring on the Hunchback by the way!

Lars, thank you & if that comes along I would be more than happy to work with you, especially if it saves me doing a hundred similar designs :(

Edited by ZRO Zimm, 15 February 2012 - 10:16 AM.

#39 Vernius Ix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 405 posts
  • LocationOscar Mike

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Ok ZRO Zimm I have a challenge for you. I would like a sig with a Mech from MWO of your choice, with Randall Skeffinton from the show Ugly Americans looking like he is looking down at the mechs "junk" as it were. With a caption reading "Dude, you got a sweet piece!" The sig you made me is already amazing, I am just a greedy *******.

#40 Fury1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationWaiting for the perfect moment...to STRIKE!

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Is anyone still making these? I suck at making stuff like this. If anyone is still doing them I'd like a Madcat MK III or IV with a stormy grey sky in the background and Fury 1 in red in one corner not obstructing the Mech and the CSV logo under the cockpit

Edited by Fury1, 17 February 2012 - 01:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users