>S< from a 25th Marik Militia oldtimer

1 reply to this topic

#1 EvilAlf

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

>S< all, it's been a long time!

I don't know how many of you remember me, I went by Alf on Solaris back in the Gamestorm days and served in the 25th Marik Militia under Kerbango. Of course I also served under the 25MM flag with Kerb and the others in MechWarrior 4 and 3025. Has anyone heard or seen Kerb, Jada, Grey Fox or any of the other 25MM vets? Haven't talked to them in a long, long time. When I first saw this game I wondered if any of the old Solaris crowd would be around.. Sure enough there's a bunch of oldtimers on here. Good to be back, I look forward to playing with you all again. And if any of you talk to any of the old 25MM members, steer them in this direction!

And how is the game so far? Is it worth it to buy a founder's package and play in the closed beta or should I just wait?

Thanks guys,
Alf (hopefully soon to be a part of 25MM once again)

#2 VinnySlick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 92 posts
  • LocationAtreus

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

<S> Alf!
i have kept in touch with all of them over the years, they are all lurking around here but I havent seen them in game yet. I have been the defacto banner carrier for 25MM here in MWO (piloted under Kerb, Grayfox and MaxEx myself as well). Glad to see you found your way here! Sign up on the FWL enjin website and grab the TS3 info if you want to drop in and say hi.

If you were a fan on mpbt3025 in any respect, I would recommend you grab a founders and get in on the action, but it's your money!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users