{S†N} Stalkers in the Night

260 replies to this topic

#21 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

Where are they? Not sure maybe they have moved on with their lives, play different games, so I am resuming command. I have already been in communication with both founders and they will be playing eventually, and under the new order. They are more then welcome to join when they get around to it, until then we are looking for new blood. I also did mention Dieode and Ruiner will be making a return eventually as well, take a minute and read.

<S> GV, Happy Birthday!

#22 Purgatory22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Raises Eyebrow.... Scythe and Darkness aren't the founders fyi, Ripper was. Good luck with SiN, hope it lives up to its old name. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

{SiN} Phoenix

#23 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Don't be concerned with what it was, you should be worried with what it's going to be. We are the real members of SIN, the ones that have worked together for countless years in and out of mechwarrior. People come and go, but we are here to stay.

#24 SIN WaRRioR

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

I'm Glad to see SIN has cleaned out the scrubs for a brighter future this time around.

#25 Purgatory22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostSIN Deacon, on 13 September 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Don't be concerned with what it was, you should be worried with what it's going to be. We are the real members of SIN, the ones that have worked together for countless years in and out of mechwarrior. People come and go, but we are here to stay.

lol you take me wishing you luck and respond with this, it only confirms what I already expect.

#26 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

LOL I don't take anything from you seriously, never have. You were just going on about hope and SIN, better keep that too yourself you are going to need it.

#27 SIN WaRRioR

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Let everyone think what they want. They will be in for a rude awakening.

#28 SIN WaRRioR

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:14 AM

/Bump

S†N new and old member recruits proving their worth on the battlefield. Welcome Stray Dog (new) and welcome back Anomoly!

#29 SorCobra

Rookie

• The Stalker
  • The Stalker
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

I haven´t forget all the MWL matches vs. SIN ,had been gg all the time....good luck for your regrouping we will meet us on battlefield soon im sure
--------------
=21DD= Sör Cobra

#30 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

<S> Cobra

Which unit were you apart of? I look forward to doing battle as well!

#31 CashMoneyMC

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

Im Down for the pound baby...

#32 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

YAA BUDDY, Welcome Cash it's good to have you.

<S>

#33 alVolVloLy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:01 AM

Glad to be back with the old crew and catching up with some old buddies :)

#34 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:37 AM

<S> Anomoly, glad we are playing for the same team again. Want to take some time to quickly welcome Ginko as well. With the addition of this small group too ours, we are becoming stronger and stronger every day.

Please make sure if you are looking for a unit, whether you are in the beta or aren't, please check out www.imperialgaming.clangroups.com and register on the forums.

#35 G o a

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:53 AM

So 2 pages in and the BS starts already. Glad to see some things never change. Let the rule lawyering commence?

#36 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

View PostG o a, on 15 September 2012 - 06:53 AM, said:

So 2 pages in and the BS starts already. Glad to see some things never change. Let the rule lawyering commence?

LOL Who the **** are you? This thread has nothing to do with you or the badness you bring. You can try and lawyer what ever it is that you want, means nothing here.

Edited by SIN Deacon, 15 September 2012 - 07:15 AM.

#37 SIN Darkness

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast, Louisiana

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Just so you haters out there know Scythe, Dieode, GV, and I are around just watching for now, but we ALL will be in the cockpit very soon Under the S†N Flag only!!!! All of us old Leaders WILL be playing but we no longer have the time to run the unit. Deacon has our FULL support. We feel S†N will be in good hands under his leadership.

Also Great to see all the old guys coming back. lets keep it up and grow the roster!!

#38 SIN Deacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

<S> Darkness

#39 G o a

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Ah the good old days... Now that sin is back, and their teeth are bared, I look forward to many hours of trying to dig you out from behind your spawn.

See you soon!

#40 SIN Darkness

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast, Louisiana

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

HA! that is soo funny.. the last thing we were known for is spawn camping or any type of camping for that matter! The only time we camped was when we were forced to because the other team refused to do anything but the same. We are not gonna run out in a single file line and get mowed down just because the other team insists on camping. NO, instead we just do the same and wait it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users