Ah...just feel the love in the air lol

#22 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

View PostGrey Fox, on 02 November 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

Pppp

Tell Justin Allard I said hello. OH, I'm sorry you thought he was one of yours? For a spy network, they were quite easy to manipulate.

You realize that you completely underrated the skill that the consort of the Chancellor's sister demonstrated with that action. I may despise him for it, but I do at least pay him his due when it comes to his capability. Not just anyone gets chosen by a Liao to be their mate.

Maybe you'll actually reflect upon something else and bury you foot further? Our Divine Leader is looked upon as touched, yet what type of person does it take to offer the blood of hard working people who just want to live their lives as a wedding present? What type of person to accept that gift instead of casting the mongrel aside?

#23 Grey Fox

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

View Posthiemfire, on 03 November 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

You realize that you completely underrated the skill that the consort of the Chancellor's sister demonstrated with that action. I may despise him for it, but I do at least pay him his due when it comes to his capability. Not just anyone gets chosen by a Liao to be their mate.

I underrate no one. Candace is a ferocious and capable woman of the highest caliber, and so is Justin. Without them the war would have been incredibly different, especially with how long he maintained his ruse.

View Posthiemfire, on 03 November 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

Maybe you'll actually reflect upon something else and bury you foot further? Our Divine Leader is looked upon as touched, yet what type of person does it take to offer the blood of hard working people who just want to live their lives as a wedding present? What type of person to accept that gift instead of casting the mongrel aside?

Maxamillion Liao poisoned and killed his father. Global rebellions were staged to sabotage, kidnap, and assassinate in the Federated Commonwealth. The Fourth Succession war was instigated when you tried to put a body double on the Federated Suns throne. Romano Liao killed people on a whim. Black May? Sun-Tzu still abused his power as First Lord of the Star League, using Star League troops to commit a war against the St. Ives Compact to satisfy his own desires. He brought foreign soldiers into your lands and started a war that killed countless of your own people as well as many of those loyal to the Compact. Without basically being a sham as First lord and using what SHOULD have been an honor and point for the Cappellan's to shed countless centuries of backstabbing and horrible plots, he could have actually made a real difference.

Yes, your hands are surely clean of blood, and you harm no innocents with your machinations.

#24 Lio Lio

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNewport News Virginia

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

View PostGrey Fox, on 03 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

Man, I'd just die for an Arby's sandwich right now. You know that's why we invaded in the first place, right?

Should have done a barrel roll. Ah well, I'm already dead by then so at least I'd get to see her again :D

Kinda funny that the Confederation had to misappropriate Star League forces in order to attack the St. Ives Compact. What's wrong? Can't fight your own wars?

Hey, how's that thing with Devlin Stone working? You know, the part where the Republic of the Sphere forcibly "inducted" you?

lol yah..didnt quite wiki that one fully :) so much for my smart *** awnser. AS for the post Jihad stuff..i really got to read up..*** that's funny

#25 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:20 AM

all in good fun....

...but we will see some point and times wavered from, between realtime game playing and lore lines I am sure....

thats why the DEVS, really need to address Role play...and just how immersed the player base in the clans and houses are going to be allowed to carry on.

It may all be handled in chat rooms...who knows at this point.

#26 Jack Gallows

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:09 AM

View Postmetro, on 04 November 2011 - 04:20 AM, said:

all in good fun....

...but we will see some point and times wavered from, between realtime game playing and lore lines I am sure....

thats why the DEVS, really need to address Role play...and just how immersed the player base in the clans and houses are going to be allowed to carry on.

It may all be handled in chat rooms...who knows at this point.

Indeed, all in fun :)

Also, they may make a section on the forums for RP. Maybe we should submit something to the suggestion box.

And....there's way too many of you in Virginia. lol

Edited by Jack Gallows, 04 November 2011 - 07:10 AM.

#27 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

yeah seems odd....capellans in virginia.

#28 Jack Gallows

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:16 AM

I've seen a few MWO members there, and I'm totally not commenting if I'm close or not <.<

#29 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

lol....Why cuz they will invite themselves over for a Bar-b-Q??

#30 Jack Gallows

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:57 AM

View Postmetro, on 04 November 2011 - 07:54 AM, said:

lol....Why cuz they will invite themselves over for a Bar-b-Q??

How horrible would THAT be.

"So, Bob, your steak is ready. Did you see the new MWO update? Isn't that mech SWEET?!?!"

lol

#31 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

That would be hilarious ! :)

#32 Youngblood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationGMT -6

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

View PostGrey Fox, on 03 November 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

I underrate no one. Candace is a ferocious and capable woman of the highest caliber, and so is Justin. Without them the war would have been incredibly different, especially with how long he maintained his ruse.

Maxamillion Liao poisoned and killed his father. Global rebellions were staged to sabotage, kidnap, and assassinate in the Federated Commonwealth. The Fourth Succession war was instigated when you tried to put a body double on the Federated Suns throne. Romano Liao killed people on a whim. Black May? Sun-Tzu still abused his power as First Lord of the Star League, using Star League troops to commit a war against the St. Ives Compact to satisfy his own desires. He brought foreign soldiers into your lands and started a war that killed countless of your own people as well as many of those loyal to the Compact. Without basically being a sham as First lord and using what SHOULD have been an honor and point for the Cappellan's to shed countless centuries of backstabbing and horrible plots, he could have actually made a real difference.

Yes, your hands are surely clean of blood, and you harm no innocents with your machinations.

Blood? Machinations? Just more steps toward bringing the worlds of the Confederation under harmony. Ethics and morals be damned, the Confederation does what is right for itself, and you can take it or leave it.

And it's spelled "Capellans". :)

#33 Grey Fox

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

View PostYoungblood, on 04 November 2011 - 09:56 AM, said:

Ethics and morals be damned.

It's like I don't have to lift a finger, you're doing the work for me.

With members like you, it's a wonder you managed to last this long. Darwin must have been wrong.

Also, sign me up for the BBQ, though no sure if too much red meat will agree with my heart.... :)

Edited by Grey Fox, 04 November 2011 - 11:00 AM.

#34 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

ok....someone open the door to the cage and put the little puppy back in on its blankie! =)

#35 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:00 PM

I underrate no one.

And yet that is exactly what you did. If deceiving the Maskirova is as easy as you imply, why waste a valuable asset such as the Chancellor's brother in-law on it unless he is not a capable as you would like every one to think? I will continue to give the traitor his fair due, you go ahead and continue to dishonor him as you will. Shows clear reason why one should never trust a fox, especially a rabid one.

#36 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Black May? What is this Black May? Sun Tzu First Lord? He is still waiting to succeed Romano, who would put someone with no experience governing a star empire in charge of... hold on, Star League? The Star League is long dead. Anyways, my point wasn't that people died but why they died. Those you cited which aren't from some fantastical notion we do not deny having done. We will do what is necessary to protect the Confederation, as we have done in the past. Yet to grant as a wedding gift the blood of the citizens of a rival nation? To accept that gift? Those two actions alone speak volumes about the leadership of the Federated Suns and the Lyran Commonwealth.

(I'm sticking to the timeline as close as possible Grey, Right now it is late fall 3048. Go date check the citations you made past Maximilian assassinating his father. With in this moment most of them don't even exist.)

#37 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

and I see one Liaotian, has taken his state supplied education, to heart, and struck it all to memory!

hiemfire is truly a great capellan citizen.

>VDB<

#38 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:48 PM

View Postmetro, on 04 November 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

and I see one Liaotian, has taken his state supplied education, to heart, and struck it all to memory!

hiemfire is truly a great capellan citizen.

>VDB<

/chuckles
I'm more pragmatic then implied. When necessary force of any level is acceptable. We just have to trust our leader will make the right decision, till proven other wise. Then usually another member of the family sorts them out. It has happened before. I see no reason for it not to happen again some day. But that is up to the Liaos to determine. I'll just do my job and enjoy the life I have until the Ancestors call me.

#39 Col Sanders

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

Once the clans arrive and divert off Davion troops, we need to reconquer the Compact once and for all. It is a blemish.

#40 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

The Fourth Succession war was instigated when you tried to put a body double on the Federated Suns throne.

And to think I missed this part. Please re-look over your history Grey. That was an entirely separate incident. Besides, the intended target turns out to have been one that humanity could have done with replacing. Remember, wedding gift equaled bloodshed. The body double was intended to be nearly bloodless in it's results. Too bad it failed, many lives would have been saved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users