• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

www.ClanWolf.org
Posted Image

The Blessing of Kerensky -

Here, with the Strana Mechty wolf, we see what may be the epitome of a warrior, cunning

matched with instinct and stealth, joined with a final, terrifying attack. For this mighty

creature, I name you. You are Clan Wolf.

-Nicholas Kerensky, 2810

Clan Wolf of MWLL and MWO is openly recruiting and looking for all like minded warriors to help forge the very essence that is, Clan Wolf. Currently, we are active in Mechwarrior Living Legends and in MWO. All skill levels are welcome! From the lowest abilities to hardened veteran, we accept all into our unit as Bondsmen. Although there is an age requirement to join the Clan, exceptions can be made.

With MWO in development, Clan Wolf is gathering forces for when the game goes live. In MWLL\MWO we have battled in a few competitive matches and are apart of the NGNG(No Guts No Galaxy) Grand Council Clan community. We also conduct our own practice\training sessions, generally on Saturday evenings. Beyond that, we are a bunch of military\working class guys that tell stories and joke around, while fighting alongside each other.

We are a friendly bunch so if you are reading this and are interested in joining one of the most storied Clans in Battletech, please visit our website and Teamspeak3 Clan Wolf Comms! To join Clan Wolf, the first step is to speak to one of the full members of the Clan, Maybe even jump in on a couple drops! Contact information is listed below.

Clan Wolf (US)

www.ClanWolf.org

TeamSpeak 3 info

Clan Wolf Comms
66.151.244.191:9987

Edited by Methods, 06 January 2013 - 04:04 PM.

#2 MajorLeeHung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 392 posts
  • LocationMerced, CA

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

You know you dont get to be clan wolf just cus you say your said clan right? that when clans go into the game your gonna havta fight for it?

#3 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

View PostMajorLeeHung, on 08 September 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

You know you dont get to be clan wolf just cus you say your said clan right? that when clans go into the game your gonna havta fight for it?

Of course until this time comes no one can be totally sure how it will work. What has been confirmed is that a single unit cannot claim the entire faction. There are currently a few clan wolfs so it has been thought that maybe each clan wolf unit would run their own ranks respectively under the same banner.

Like stated above, we are and have been active in MWLL and now planning for MWO. This Clan Wolf was not created recently just for MWO. Some are from mw2 days. This is a veteran group welcoming new members to old ranks.

Edited by Methods, 09 September 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#4 gludiasmaximus

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:56 PM

i dont really care about the name but i am interested in joining a clan for MWO ...i have not played MW in a long time but i am currently an everyday player in MWO closed beta and you guys seem like a good fit for me as i am casual player and a family man :-P

#5 RedFoxsi

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWalnut Creek, Ca

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

Yah we would be glad to have you... just go on over to our website clanwolf.org and click "join cw".
And welcome

#6 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

View Postgludiasmaximus, on 09 September 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

i dont really care about the name but i am interested in joining a clan for MWO ...i have not played MW in a long time but i am currently an everyday player in MWO closed beta and you guys seem like a good fit for me as i am casual player and a family man :-P

Thats great gludiosmaximus! Please fill out the app on the site and you are in! Most of us also have families and other RL obligations that clearly take priority over a video game. Although activity is very important, we are more than understanding with peoples real life responsibilities. We'll be waiting for your application!

#7 gludiasmaximus

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

sent in a app

thx

#8 gludiasmaximus

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

feel free to send me a friend invite in beta im usually on in the evenings

#9 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

We certainly will.

#10 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

gludiasmaximus, please reapply once you have registered with the website. We have not received your app yet. Also post a introduction thread on our HPG forums so we can get to know you =)

#11 gludiasmaximus

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

i did register i thought

#12 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Ok great. Now just post a thread in Recruitment under Clan Information subject "application to join" with just a basic introduction saying hello with the basic info requested. If you need an example, check out the other recruits introduction posts. Sorry if its a bit much, its just to ensure your recruitment.

#13 The Magus

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNC,USA

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

View PostMethods, on 09 September 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Of course until this time comes no one can be totally sure how it will work. What has been confirmed is that a single unit cannot claim the entire faction. There are currently a few clan wolfs so it has been thought that maybe each clan wolf unit would run their own ranks respectively under the same banner.

Like stated above, we are and have been active in MWLL and now planning for MWO. This Clan Wolf was not created recently just for MWO. Some are from mw2 days. This is a veteran group welcoming new members to old ranks.

Players will not be allowed to play canon units in Battletech lore ^^ this maybe subject to change when the clan invasion happens but untill then, nodice

#14 gludiasmaximus

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

did a search for introduction threads and posted there and will repost app

#15 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostThe Magus, on 09 September 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Players will not be allowed to play canon units in Battletech lore ^^ this maybe subject to change when the clan invasion happens but untill then, nodice

I appreciate your concern. Clan Wolf will operate under the 1st Tamar Legionaries pre Clan-play. For the sake of recruitment, and the Clan we have been for years, we choose to represent our selves as Clan Wolf with a 1stTL sub-division for MWO.

#16 The Magus

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNC,USA

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:57 PM

Duno about the loopholes but works for me... us at NS changed our names from Night Stalkers to Nights Scorn b/c of this, and soon as they give us the go on clan names, you can bet we'll be ready in a heartbeat ^

#17 CWSureshot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 124 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

View Postgludiasmaximus, on 09 September 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

did a search for introduction threads and posted there and will repost app

Awesome GludiasMaximus. I see your post now. Welcome to the clan. your name will be added to our rosters.

#18 Neon Kerensky

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostMethods, on 09 September 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

View PostThe Magus, on 09 September 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Yes we are aware of both these issues.

We have never said we are or ever will be the only clan wolf, some people have said numerous times that they are older than even the 1st founding of our version of clan wolf. The main reason why we are here is because I (being a X member of clan wolf during MW4 days) wondered why there was no MWLL clan wolf. So I searched around for my old clan only to find out that they like most clan wolf units at that time went the way of the dodo. The only unit I could find even saying they were clan wolf at the time was from NBT and they said they had no plans on still flying the clan colors and they were going to move over to a new unit. There were some other SUPER old clan wolf websites that I tried to contact and got no reply at all. The only active people I could find using CW at all was the german group that runs clanwolf.net and since I am not a euro, dont speak german, and also didnt play WoT (that was there main game for awhile) I didnt bother contacting them. So I remade clan wolf under clanwolf.org and for a long time we were the only active clan wolf around. Now that MWO is here there are move people wanting the clan name. We dont care, we are not trying to say that we are in charge of the entire name. Everyone can argue that to the high heavens. Frankly we have become a group of friends that play together because we are good at it, we like each other, and frankly we will rock your socks. We keep clan wolf because thats what we started as and we dont see a point in changing it now because people wanna get all butt hurt.

As far as the unit name goes we are also aware that right now the devs are saying no cannon name. We have taken the official policy of "We will figure out what our in game unit name when we get to that point. Till then we have no idea how much will change."

#19 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostNeon Kerensky, on 09 September 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

The only active people I could find using CW at all was the german group that runs clanwolf.net and since I am not a euro, dont speak german, and also didnt play WoT (that was there main game for awhile) I didnt bother contacting them.

I'm actually in contact with those guys, they are open for teaming up when Clan Wolf becomes available.

I hope that all of us will eventually form one big alliance of Clan Wolf units when the time comes. It would be nice to have support that covers most time zones.

#20 Hororman

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

id like to join ya clan aswell ;D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users