7 replies to this topic

#1 MaverickGTO

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

Started playing on mechwarrior 3 and still play 4 and mercenaries every now and then

pretty comfortable in any mech with any weapon loadout and was one of the guys that started the AoD group, if anybody remembers it, in Vengeance and Black Knight but fell out of touch with the guys i played with when i joined the military

My new pc should be up and running friday with all the new parts coming in this week, so I decided it was time to find a group to run with since everything I have seen on the forums lends to the idea that this game has a much bigger teamwork factor than the previous ones

Either a Davion or davion aligned merc group

#2 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hello. I saw your post, and was wondering if you'd consider the Ghost Warriors Brigade. We're not yet affiliated with any particular House, although I am leaning towards House Davion. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

TripleHex
Colonel
Ghost Warriors Brigade

#3 Shadow HHGD

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, U.S.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

If u are looking for a House Unit, come check out HHGD at http://hhgd-affs.com/ and u are more the welcome to come drop with us and see if we fit ur style of unit. Look forward to seeing u dirt side

Lft Shadow HHGD-AFFS AXO *T*

#4 MaverickGTO

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:26 AM

sent you a message Chris

#5 Radman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationWinter Garden, FL

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

View Postmaverickgto, on 11 September 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Started playing on mechwarrior 3 and still play 4 and mercenaries every now and then

pretty comfortable in any mech with any weapon loadout and was one of the guys that started the AoD group, if anybody remembers it, in Vengeance and Black Knight but fell out of touch with the guys i played with when i joined the military

My new pc should be up and running friday with all the new parts coming in this week, so I decided it was time to find a group to run with since everything I have seen on the forums lends to the idea that this game has a much bigger teamwork factor than the previous ones

Either a Davion or davion aligned merc group

Check us out:

http://mwomercs.com/...-homes-join-up/

This is a great group of folks. Fairly laid back, have good times. Best online group I've been a part of to date.

#6 MaverickGTO

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

put in a app radman

#7 GutterBoy5

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 375 posts
  • LocationAdelaide,south australia

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

www.1st-rangers.com
We are worldwide mature yet fun group .
Come check us out.

#8 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you cant find me hehePS. its in a state called Noneya dang business

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

Brand new merc group called Ghost Warriors Brigad so if you want to come and see or have a look heres the link: www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

Edited by zpizza15, 23 September 2012 - 12:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users