BTHarmony - MechWarrior Dating Thread (Say Hello New Guys)

89 replies to this topic

#21 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Wellmet :D

#22 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

You know, I started a introductions thread when the forums first started... it should have been pinned. :/

#23 ForeverHappy

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Thanks for the welcome mates!
No I'm as new as it gets! Like a newly baked sweet loaf of yummy bread :D But hands off, no eating :D

Anyway, my favorite cousin who is playing world of tanks with me (a lot) IS the Mechloverguy we all know and admire ;) And he insisted that this game is going to be awesome. So now I'm here!
Just watched the youtube vid and the interview, looks really promising, specially the philosophy of that you can't buy power, only convenience in the game. (extra credits about F2P anyone?). Buying power is a show stopper and a game breaker for me in f2p games, to be honest

Anyway, I would love to beta this game as well when or if possible. And about that, is there a sticky about beta related info that I can read up on?

Edited by ForeverHappy, 23 March 2012 - 02:22 PM.

#24 Curtii

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

I am the favourite cousin he talks about :D, and like he said, I have waited forever for this game to come. And now its finally about to show up! I dying for the beta to be released and hope to be a beta-tester as well. Well met everyone and see u around in the forum!

#25 Alan Grant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLooking for hidden caches, within the BT Novels™

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hey guys welcome. You seem to have the right attitude to the game which I like, so double welcome.

About beta, they're gonna have, according to the last interview I saw which was uploaded today, a closed beta with family and friends, and probably some randoms thrown in for balance. Then the open beta for everyone comes this summer, date to be confirmed.

#26 ForeverHappy

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostAlan Grant, on 23 March 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Hey guys welcome. You seem to have the right attitude to the game which I like, so double welcome.

About beta, they're gonna have, according to the last interview I saw which was uploaded today, a closed beta with family and friends, and probably some randoms thrown in for balance. Then the open beta for everyone comes this summer, date to be confirmed.

Cool! Can't wait :D

#27 Dirk Le Daring

• 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Since you are so new , here is a great place to start if you have not seen it yet :D http://mwomercs.com/...-pretty-please/

#28 Stone Profit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,376 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

Velkommen!

#29 whiskey tango foxtrot

• Survivor
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationWith the Wolfs

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

Welcome , MWO is really quite a bit of fun, have at it...<S>

#30 ForeverHappy

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 23 March 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

Since you are so new , here is a great place to start if you have not seen it yet B) http://mwomercs.com/...-pretty-please/

Done! Man it took me hours :S (1 1/2) Now I feel smarter ;)

Edited by ForeverHappy, 25 March 2012 - 02:58 AM.

#31 Dirk Le Daring

• 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostForeverHappy, on 25 March 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

Done! Man it took me hours :S (1 1/2) Now I feel smarter B)

Swweet ;)

#32 Howlin Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

Welcome aboard

#33 Kain Killmoore

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

Just wanted to say hello to all, just found out about this game this morning from a friend who is addicted to gaming podcast so I decided to check it out. Been in a WOW/SWTOR fog and haven't been keeping up with new MMO's that were on the horizon.

Just would like to add that Mechwarrior/Battletech has been one of my most favorite gaming experience in my life and can't wait too see how this game turns out. I chose House of Davion for my pic, but truly I might just go Merc.

#34 Mason Grimm

Com Guard / Technician

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Moving this to OFF TOPIC and merging it with the BTHarmony MechWarrior Dating thread.

#35 Nazeros

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

I just registered for this game but I don't see any links to playing the game at all on this website... Is it not out yet? Or is it a game I need to go find in the stores? I just ran across it while looking up games online...

#36 Nick Makiaveli

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in mechdrek

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

It's not yet released. I recommend reading up on the FAQs etc. Welcome to MWO! :D

Oh yea, it will be a F2P title, so no you won't have to buy it etc. Also, no it won't be Pay2Win like World of Tanks just so ya know. ^_^

Edited by Nick Makiaveli, 30 March 2012 - 08:37 AM.

#37 00dlez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

Not even in beta yet, I'd recommend checking out the developer blogs and interviews to get a sense of how the game is progressing

#38 Larry Headrick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Locationoklahoma

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

The best place to go for a ton of info about the game. http://mwomercs.com/...-pretty-please/

Welcome to the forums.

#39 Kaemon

• 1,924 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

I'm waiting for something regarding BETA to drop so I can at least get something on the new player thread, that'll help a bit I hope.

#40 Helmer

• Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:01 AM

Welcome to the forums !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users