Black Widow Company Veteran Mercs

6889 replies to this topic

#6881 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 15 February 2022 - 07:54 AM

Our comp team performance from the Inner Sphere Coalition (ISC 6v6 Season 4 Competition) https://www.twitch.t...deos/1296341564

feel free to come check us out at the-bwc.com if you're looking for a multi-game community that has been together for over 18 years that was founded by veterans but welcomes anyone who wants to be in a fun and growing community! Tell them Juvat sent ya!

#6882 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 March 2022 - 05:35 AM

Hard to believe but we are coming up on 19 years of being a community... what an amazing accomplishment. I love being a part of the BWC and if y'all are looking for a community to join this is it. There truly is nothing like it out there. If you want to be in a place that has fun playing games together regardless of it being MWO or whatever that is (we've had nights where we've had groups playing Among Us, SWTOR, Destiny 2, and other titles while groups have been dropping in MWO for example) please come check us out. You might end up finding a group you want to stick around with too. Tell them Juvat sent ya :) See ya around, MechWarriors, o7

#6883 Bakey

Rookie

• CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAL

Posted 09 April 2022 - 05:19 PM

BWC is actively recruiting for the MOR-2 tournament coming up. Come check us out at https://www.the-bwc.com

#6884 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 04:21 AM

Posted Image

BWC is hosting lore-based operations once again that are steeped in the rich history of the Battletech universe. If you are interested in participating or are looking for a group that does fun activities like this and so much more (we are a multi-game community) please feel free to check us out at the-bwc.com or shoot me a PM. You can also hop on to our discord found here: https://discord.com/invite/the-bwc and our Teamspeak found here: ts.the-bwc.com no password

Edited by Juvat, 03 May 2022 - 04:21 AM.

#6885 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 08:11 AM

Glad to finally be back online (between my PC crashing and COVID it's been a rough summer) but BWC is still going strong folks! Always looking for people who are wanting to be a part of a community where we are here to have fun and play games (yes we play more than just MWO). We have groups that play Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, FF XIV, PS 2, D2, and a host of other BWC-supported games. Veteran-founded but welcome to all. Come check us out at the-bwc.com or shoot me a pm. Otherwise see you on the battlefield, MechWarriors o7

#6886 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 07:30 AM

I joined this unit about a year and a half ago. It is a good team.

#6887 John De

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 September 2022 - 09:02 AM

September has been a real good month. All month long BWC MWO members have tracked down and killed ex-BWC member John De. John De is giving away a FREE Mech or Mech Package to those willing enough to meet him on the Battlefield. This is the last day Sept 30 for this FREE give away. You'll have to work for it. I don't go down so easy!

#6888 Gasboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 265 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 10:14 AM

Good to see you lot still truckin'. :) o7

#6889 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 05 October 2022 - 06:53 PM

We sure are feel free to shoot me a PM or head over to our website at the-bwc.com or use any of the links from my profile to reach out to us. We are a very active multi-game community approaching almost 20 years as a community. Be sure to tell them Juvat sent ya :)

#6890 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 06:13 AM

Hope the New Year finds you all well. For any MechWarrior searching for a community that welcomes anyone regardless of skill level you will find a home here in Black Widow Company. I highly encourage you to come check out our website at the-bwc.com or come join us on our Teamspeak or Discord which you can get instant access to from our homepage (no membership is required to just hang out and see what we are all about). We do ask that you respect our rules though and just be respectful of others when visiting as we have created a long standing environment of being a safe, welcoming multigame community of almost 20 years of existence and have done so for reasons just as stated: respect for each other and you. So hop on over and check us out. Otherwise happy 2023 MechWarriors and see you on the battlefield.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users