#41 Chuckie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,738 posts
  • LocationHell if I don't change my ways

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:43 AM

View PostColonelKiel, on 19 March 2012 - 01:56 PM, said:

Hey plodder, we got more than a 6-way conversation brewing over in the mektek forums. I'd encourage you to take the time and make the effort to sign up there and see what we have accomplished over there. Im not saying that we are the end all and be all of the Northwind Highlanders, but we are trying pretty hard to build something that we think ANY Highlander could be proud of.

Check us out: http://www.mektek.ne...189227-welcome/

Will do..

For the Highlanders that enjoy gardening, various other silliness and beer (preferably a good stout or porter). The Knights of Ni (AKA KWSN - Knights Who Say Ni ) will be here.

Obviously as a secret society.. we are not in canon.. but considering they maybe not allowing certain canon units in MWO. We may have to create new units anyway..

Long story short.. like Max noted.. some NWH have a warm and fuzzy spot for the Cappellan dictators, and some for the Davion repressors.

KWSN if forced to select our Merc Corps allegiance will be Davion. But we are NWH first.. House allegiance second.

I'll go over to MekTek soon..

#42 plodder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 996 posts
  • Locationbetwixt the seen and heard, underneath the upperhanded, above the underhanded. Sunlit with a cloudy background.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Oye!

#43 Baphomech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

View Postmaxoconnor, on 17 March 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

You wear a utilikilt in the cockpit boys, like this.
Posted Image

I'd wear that.

#44 direvan

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

I realize that this is a very old thread, however I was wondering if the Highlanders did have a unit in the MWO universe. I've always played a Highlander since my MW2 days...I'd love to get back in the saddle with you all.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users