347 replies to this topic

#61 Thom Frankfurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSearounders Tavern, Port St. Williams, Coventry

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

The last guy err... gal in. (Playing a chick for a change, don't crucify me.)

Name: Tatianna
Blood House: Breen
Clan: Steel Viper
Mech: Viper a.k.a. Black Python.
Political Leanings: Like all Steel Vipers it's always tricky to tell if Tatianna is a Crusader with Warden tendencies, or a Warden with Crusader tendencies... some in her clan would say that she was a Warden though from her belief that the Clans should work with the 'great houses' of the inner sphere bring the enlightenment of the Great Kerensky's vision to the barbaric sphereoids.

History: Born to the bloodhouse Breen, Tatianna like all Clan children, was pushed through the training program that could only be discribed as the 'Boyscout's from H3ll.' (Supposedly Viper training is the most extreme amongst the Clans.) Pushed to the breaking point by the 'Vipers' older tougher-obsolete warriors the sibko dropped from neigh on one hundred potential warriors, down to a half dozen. As the final months of her training loomed before her, she grew detacted knowing her chances of securing the two slots for a warrior were unlikely.
Cold and distant from the others of her sibko, nay compition, Tati brooded while focusing on the task at hand; becoming a warrior.

Her trial of Position was a blur, fear mingled with anxiety, rage, and pain. But when it was all over, Tatianna found herself not only a warrior but a Star Captain. And as she stomped away from the broken twisted Hellbringer that served her so well, she held her head high knowing that she was a warrior, forged under the worst possible conditions by warriors that hated her, who wanted her to break, give up, or die. But they were unsuccessful, she was a warrior of the Steel Vipers. A warrior, and nobody was going to take that away from her.

As Operation Revival unfolded, Tati found herself sidelined waiting for her chance to test her mettle against the 'barbarian's' of the Inner Sphere. It took the death of a IKhan, for Tati to get her chance, but she got it. But her beloved Clan ended up sharing an invasion corridor with the hated Jade Falcons. As time passed she spent more time confused as to why she was spending more time skirmishing with Falcons than invading Lyran worlds. The Falcons were hated enemies of old, but her Clan could have stayed back on the Homeworlds shooting them up. Frustrated she took her ire out on her Clan's ancient enemy, earning her several commendations and promises of a Blood name.

Then Comstar stepped forward, with the Devil Incarnate, Anastatious Focht offered a proxy battle for Terra. IKhan Ulric Kerensky jumped at the chance...

(took this bit from Sarna)
Tukayyid
Assigned the targets of Kozice Ranch Station and Kelly Springs during the [color="#002bb8"]Battle of Tukayyid[/color], the Steel Viper Khans bid three Galaxies, the front-line [color="#002bb8"]Alpha[/color] and [color="#002bb8"]Gamma[/color] with the second-line [color="#002bb8"]Zeta Galaxy[/color] held in reserve. Setting down en masse on the open expanse of the Kozice Plains, Alpha and Gamma Galaxies both advanced via the Devil's Bath, a horrific combination of geysers, boiling mud and narrow paths walled by massive granite columns, stretching for dozens of kilometers between the Viper's dropzone and their target cities. [color="#002bb8"][1][/color] [color="#002bb8"][2][/color] [color="#002bb8"][3][/color]
With the tight paths negating the Clan's weapons superior range and missteps losing entire Stars to the bottomless pools of boiling mud, Khan [color="#ba0000"]Natalie Breen[/color] realized too late her troops had stumbled into a massive trap. Attempting to pull back and go around the Devil's Bath, a desperate [color="#002bb8"]Precentor[/color] [color="#ba0000"]Beeshor Yekel[/color] of [color="#002bb8"]Com Guard[/color] [color="#002bb8"]6th Division[/color] issued an insulting public challenge to goad them into continuing their attack via the Bath. Enraged by the insult, the Vipers redoubled their advance, pushing the 6th and [color="#002bb8"]78th Division[/color] through Devil's Bath. While ultimately obliterating both divisions, both Alpha and Gamma Galaxies had used up their ammunition in the process, with elite [color="#002bb8"]1st Division[/color] blocking Zeta's attempts to resupply them.[color="#002bb8"][1][/color] [color="#002bb8"][2][/color] [color="#002bb8"][3][/color]

Through boiling mudpits, and H3llish geysers of fire, the Viper's charged destroying all in their path. But for every freebirth that fell another stepped forward. As attrition became apparent to the heavy ballistic equpt Clanner's, Tatianna stepped forward. The heavy energy loadout of her Black Python Holding the barbarians in check as Zeta sought (and failed) to reach them. Ranking up kills fast, Tati used the mobility of her mech to plug up any holes (far too many) that were being blown into the dwindling number of defending Viper mechs.

During this struggle, a KingCrab strutted forward. Spewing death and destruction it flailed away at the Viper line, blasting the much abused Viper mechs with it's Deathgiver ac20s. Tati charged, her Python's pulselaser/targeting computer combination picking the mech appart... When the dust settled, after her Khan threw the towel in, it was discovered that the KingCrab pilot who so boldly charged the Viper line was no other than a child of Kerensky, though long lost.

In the aftermath of the epic battle, attitudes were different in her Clan, her family if one could stomach the thought... Younger 'replacement' warriors cast accusing glares her way, the utterances of 'failure' 'dezgra' and 'unfit' upon their lips. The promises of Bloodname were retracted, leaving Tati confused, angry, and bloodied after more than her fair share of 'Circle of Equals.' She lost herself looking over the Remembrance, her clans epic poem or pouring over lost tomes from the time of the Great Kerensky himself... and there she found it, the solution of her frustrations and problems.

Her chance at a Bloodname, and a Blood House, all over her own. (if I'm understanding the plot correctly.)

It took some convincing, but she was able to coax her superiors to look into the matter. Much time passed as she sat wondering if her thoughts and schemes were just being swept under the rug. But she finally got it, what she wanted to hear from no other than the IKhan himself, she would be allowed to seek out the remaining Hollis' and destroy them, but the price of failure was steep.

Edited by Thom Frankfurt, 05 October 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#62 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts
  • LocationDr Dude, Dr Mom.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

More info pertaining to the plot. I took liberties with Oni and Thom's entrance into the team, but its only to make things a bit more intresting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior to the Bloodright, it was decided by the Grand Council that positions in the task force would be decided in the traditional Clan fashion of trial by combat. Every Clan was given the chance to put forth one champion, and with Ulfrics decree that six warriors would accompany the mission (giving roughly a third of the Clans a chance to participate in the Bloodright). In a shocking political move the clan Snow Raven abstained from entering the contest, much to the confusion and humor of their allies and foes.

The following warriors would face each other in single combat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregor Faraday (Fire Mandrill) vs Alan of the bloodhouse Wick (Ice Hellion): Fire Mandrill victory

Arc of the bloodhouse Jorgensson (Ghost bears) vs Darrion Koga (Coyote): Ghost Bears Victory.

Sven Andrews (Steel viper) vs Angie Vickers (Wolf) : Wolf Victory

Shara Elam (Goliath Scorpion) vs Janis RoShack (jade Falcon): Goliath Scorpion Victory

Lana N’buta (Star Adder) vs Felipe of the bloodhouse Coston (Diamond Shark): Diamond Shark victory

Jake Winter (Nova Cat) vs Samuel Weaver (Smoke Jaguar ): Though technically a Smoke Jaguar win, victory was awarded to Nova Cat due to unclanlike behavior by Weaver during the match.

Jorma Cluff (Blood spirit) vs Ness of the bloodhouse Holiday (Burrock): Both Eliminated for unclanlike conduct on the battlefield

Shandra of the bloodhouse Cobb (Hells Horses) vs Abigail of the bloodhouse Steiner (Cloud Cobra): Cloud Cobra Victory, but their champion died of his wounds soon after

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final task force consisted of warriors from Clan Wolf, Ghost bear, Goliath Scorpion, Nova Cat, Diamond Shark, Fire Mandrill

However, in an stunning reversal, warrior Tatianna of Clan Steel Viper (the very warrior who lead to the discovery of Hallis blood in the Comstar forces) demanded a Trial of Grievance for the personal slight of allowing another warrior to “assume her rightful place” in the task force. Her hard fought victory over Angie Vickers, secured her a place in the mission.

#63 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationOn the dim edges of the map labelled only: Here be Urbanmechs.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

Bio going up this evening with some luck :ph34r:

#64 Oni Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Jake woke up in a cold sweat, there it was that dream again. (Dream? No. Nightmare? Not really. What was it trying to tell him?) The images were clear yet jumbled. There he was back on the field of Tukayyid, back in the lake slowly emerging, watching his scopes as the water slid down his cockpit's HUD and glass. The target's lines in his cross-hairs and the first pull of the trigger that sent the Lancelot's head flying off neatly cleaved at the neck from the pair of extended range large lasers. He watched with the delight of a small boy that had just succeeded in proving his father wrong, but that was when the image changed. The head kept spinning and slowly morphed into that of the image of the Great Father and Jake's heart sank with fear and trepidation. The head landed then and began to open it's lips calling forth “J..aak..e Why have you forsaken me?? Why would you strike down my loyal guardians and strike at our hope for unity.. You all must learn to....” {Crunch} {fliiff} The head was crushed in mid sentence by the mighty foot of the Warhawk as it stepped forth bellowing man-made lightning in it's wake at Jake's smaller Summoner.

Jake raced to dodge his 'Mech left, so badly that he was even running with his feet without realizing it. Skirting past the larger assault he hit his jump jets and twisted the 'Mechs struggling torso in mid air lining up the shot. The hard impact would have thrown off a lesser warrior, but he was Nova Cat, and more was expected of them as crack shots than all the other Clans combined, so it was no surprise when his shots struck home disabling two of the Warhawk's ER PPCs in the right side. The Summoner was up and running at full throttle away and looking for cover just milliseconds after the shot. LRMs struck at his feet and across the back as he tried to sprint away and grab some further distance.

Jake spun the 'Mech suddenly back to the right trying to snipe off the remaining weapons, to further humiliate the destroyer of the Great Father and his words. Lightning struck his left side then forcing him to reel and put his 'Mech into a spin he only just recovered from by igniting it's exhaust ports and flying into the air once again. He continued to concentrate and let loose his next blast, this time catching but one of the Left arms PPCs.

Jake knew then it would be over soon, his target would be ashamed and lying at his feet begging for an honorable death. He closed now and actually let loose with a full spread contacting and setting off the ammo stored in his query, a huge gout of smoke and flame erupted from the larger 'Mech's side, yet still it stood defiantly. He lined up the shot taking careful aim as he brought the cross-hairs over the vision usurpers cockpit and as he was about to fire. HE heard the scream “STOP!! YOU HAVE ALL LOST YOUR WAY. My children follow and believe in me to come back to the fold. They will welcome you the protectors of the peace and my dream. The ones that don't understand, YOU MUST MAKE. The ones that won't listen, YOU MUST OPEN UP TO. The ones that would DESTROY our Dream, must be ABOLISHED. This is your only hope my child and the only hope for the future of all our generations to come.”

The spirit was before him now it's hideous visage of the face painted a white of death struck in it's shrieking pose upon the Warhawk's face. Jake fumbled at his console trying to back peddle and shake the spectre, but it was for not. The Warhawk charged forward then as his opponent delayed, bringing it's one remaining arm crashing down upon the Summoner's head caving in the cockpit and ending the bout.

Jake's eyes flashed once more as he looked around from the medical ward. His arm was still searing in pain and strapped to his side. His sheets still soaked and covered in a pool of his own sweat. The vision was gone, just the still and silence of the machines beeping and keeping track of various vital signs and other information too beyond his understanding. He rose and looked at the machine he was still plugged into, the small wheels on the bottom just enough to give him leave. He turned then half naked except for his minor half coverings and began to push his guardian machine down the long halls of the facility. Finding it strange that no one seemed around to stop him, he continued marching himself on through the pain, trying to make sense of what it all meant, and even more so how he could get it all to stop.

They found him some hours later still attached to the machine and laying in the trials 'Mech housing bay, where the various machines had been taken for repairs. He lay there unconscious and still. His wounds and the automated painkillers having obviously overtaken him. It was actually quite a sight, and quite impressive thought the Med-Tech as his team brought the gurney in and placed the fallen warrior upon it for his return to the recovery ward, “You know I still don't get it, that thing shouldn't have had any power to administer any of the drugs he needed, and yet without it, he should have bleed out here and died.” He looked up then from where they stood between the feet at the huge 'Mech that was going still in transition of various repairs, and followed it's line back down to the floor.

That's when the Med-Tech just barely caught an odd glimpse of something of note and what appeared to be out of place. He approached closer then and as the small red spot grew bigger as he approached he realized it was a hand print of dried and partially streaked blood. Rushing back over to Jake's limp body the Tech quickly ran back to turn over the Warrior's hands, finding one slightly stuck to his skin. Peeling it off he from an almost death like grip he found what he suspected beneath. The “mad” Nova Cat had ripped open his seams and for some unknown reason decided to put his mark on this Warhawk, but why? What did it mean?

Edited: to relieve the stresses of a long day :ph34r:

Edited by Oni Storm, 05 October 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#65 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Once Rogue's character is seen and approved. I'll post the first part of the RP.

#66 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostGammadin, on 05 October 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

More info pertaining to the plot. I took liberties with Oni and Thom's entrance into the team, but its only to make things a bit more intresting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prior to the Bloodright, it was decided by the Grand Council that positions in the task force would be decided in the traditional Clan fashion of trial by combat. Every Clan was given the chance to put forth one champion, and with Ulfrics decree that six warriors would accompany the mission (giving roughly a third of the Clans a chance to participate in the Bloodright). In a shocking political move the clan Snow Raven abstained from entering the contest, much to the confusion and humor of their allies and foes.

The following warriors would face each other in single combat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregor Faraday (Fire Mandrill) vs Alan of the bloodhouse Wick (Ice Hellion): Fire Mandrill victory

Arc of the bloodhouse Jorgensson (Ghost bears) vs Darrion Koga (Coyote): Ghost Bears Victory.

Sven Andrews (Steel viper) vs Angie Vickers (Wolf) : Wolf Victory

Shara Elam (Goliath Scorpion) vs Janis RoShack (jade Falcon): Goliath Scorpion Victory

Lana N’buta (Star Adder) vs Felipe of the bloodhouse Coston (Diamond Shark): Diamond Shark victory

Jake Winter (Nova Cat) vs Samuel Weaver (Smoke Jaguar ): Though technically a Smoke Jaguar win, victory was awarded to Nova Cat due to unclanlike behavior by Weaver during the match.

Jorma Cluff (Blood spirit) vs Ness of the bloodhouse Holiday (Burrock): Both Eliminated for unclanlike conduct on the battlefield

Shandra of the bloodhouse Cobb (Hells Horses) vs Abigail of the bloodhouse Steiner (Cloud Cobra): Cloud Cobra Victory, but their champion died of his wounds soon after

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final task force consisted of warriors from Clan Wolf, Ghost bear, Goliath Scorpion, Nova Cat, Diamond Shark, Fire Mandrill

However, in an stunning reversal, warrior Tatianna of Clan Steel Viper (the very warrior who lead to the discovery of Hallis blood in the Comstar forces) demanded a Trial of Grievance for the personal slight of allowing another warrior to “assume her rightful place” in the task force. Her hard fought victory over Angie Vickers, secured her a place in the mission.

Nice twist, I didn't see any mention of my girl til the very end and I was sad, but then I read the end and it made me smile...

#67 dal10

• Survivor
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

I just like how all the bloodnamed people are willing to assign a dezgra status to their bloodright. I designed my character to take the fact that all 6 of us will be declared bandits into account.

#68 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 05 October 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Nice twist, I didn't see any mention of my girl til the very end and I was sad, but then I read the end and it made me smile...

Yeah, i was actually worried you and oni might get a tad angry with me for taking a bit of liberty with your characters for background purposes. So i'm glad you've both been pleased with it.

View Postdal10, on 05 October 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

I just like how all the bloodnamed people are willing to assign a dezgra status to their bloodright. I designed my character to take the fact that all 6 of us will be declared bandits into account.

The chance for additional Bloodnames for their clan, and the chance to increase personal power as they assume the role of House Leader is a pretty strong motivator

Edited by Gammadin, 05 October 2012 - 06:22 PM.

#69 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

View PostGammadin, on 05 October 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

Yeah, i was actually worried you and oni might get a tad angry with me for taking a bit of liberty with your characters for background purposes. So i'm glad you've both been pleased with it.

The chance for additional Bloodnames for their clan, and the chance to increase personal power as they assume the role of House Leader is a pretty strong motivator

Especially considering that many of the warriors that fought and lost to (had to throw that in) the Com Guard on Tukayyid are considered inferior, disgraced, worthless by the younger generation of clan warriors, a good example would be Mechwarrior Trent from 'Exodus Road.' who ultimately mapped out and revealed the Exodus Road as well as the garrison of Huntress, the Smoke Jaguar homeworld, to the Com*.

That being said, for some of our characters (like Tatianna for sure since I included it in her bio.) feel that claiming the Hollis bloodline for their Clan is a way to seek vindication. A way to erase past failures, and do that thing that all vat-brats want to do... pee in the sacred gene pool. :D

#70 Atlessa

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostGammadin, on 04 October 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

I'm officially closing recruitment, with one spot remaining open for Thom if he so choose to take it.

Pity I didn't see this sooner :D

#71 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

View PostThom Frankfurt, on 05 October 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

Especially considering that many of the warriors that fought and lost to (had to throw that in) the Com Guard on Tukayyid are considered inferior, disgraced, worthless by the younger generation of clan warriors, a good example would be Mechwarrior Trent from 'Exodus Road.' who ultimately mapped out and revealed the Exodus Road as well as the garrison of Huntress, the Smoke Jaguar homeworld, to the Com*.

That being said, for some of our characters (like Tatianna for sure since I included it in her bio.) feel that claiming the Hollis bloodline for their Clan is a way to seek vindication. A way to erase past failures, and do that thing that all vat-brats want to do... pee in the sacred gene pool. :D

I actually singled Tatianna out specifically because I like to correlation of her being considered "inferior", in by far the most elitist clan. I personally see her as the type to dig her nails in and not let go of a chance for glory come hell or high water. I'm sure being shoved to the side for a younger blood named warrior (Sven Andrews) really got to her. I bet she beat the crap out of Angie Vickers. Haha.

View PostAtlessa, on 05 October 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

Pity I didn't see this sooner :(

Always next time. I think Gabe Alex Dante III is still looking for players though, might want to PM him if your intrested in getting started in an RP.

#72 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

And Atlessa, keep your eyes open there's been a great deal of RPs spring up of late, and some of the GMs will let you fill a missing slot if you ask kindly...

EDIT: @Gammadin, you know she beat the pig s**t out of him as well as the Wolf pilot.

Edited by Thom Frankfurt, 05 October 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#73 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

Name: Hadwyn
Blood House: Chand
Clan: Snow Viper
Starship: CSR White Lightning, Fredasa class Corvette
Political Leanings: Hadwyn adheres to the CSR view that both the Warden and Crusader ideologies are false. He believes that the clans were unprepared for their return to the Inner Sphere, as they are not united, regardless of any claims to the contrary.

History:
A former unknown amongst his clan, the Ristar Hadwyn Chand is twenty four years old and a member of the Clan Snow Raven naval phenotype. In his trial of position he flew a Sabutai A, using the three huge autocannons to tremendous success, downing two of his opponent's craft. In the pursuit of his second opponent, they attempted to use the opponents of the second cadet to force Hadwyn to cease fire. He opted against this, and as he downed the opponent, his cluster rounds caused a free for all. He managed to down the other cadet, and finally running out of ammunition, he conceded the field, rather than fight three opponents armed only with fore small lasers and aft mediums. His unwillingness to be 'gamed', skill, and knowing when to conserve his strength for the next battle allowed him promotion immediately to the rank of Star Captain, despite causing free for all. Relieved to have passed his trial at all, nevermind so well, Hadwyn prosecuted command of a Carrier class dropship, defeating a rival officer in a game of chess for the position. Commanding his Carrier in the role of System Patrol Vessel for Clan Jade Falcon during the invasion, Hadwyn fought pirate raiders and Lyran/Rasalhague forces in equal measure.
Returning from the CJF occupation zone with the truce of Tukkayyid, he successfully earned a place in the Chand Bloodhouse after five grueling fights against members from all four Snow Raven warrior phenotypes. In his third fight, he was forced to duel in melee against an elemental, but as a concession to his role as a naval commander, this was conducted in zero gravity of a ship's cargo hold. The result saw the elemental disqualified for leaving the combat bounds after breaking Hadwyn's leg. Sent flying across the room, Hadwyn knew he could not win the bought, but determined not to lose, clawed his way to a control console, opened the bay doors until the elemental was pulled from the ring and closed them again, at which point he allowed himself to pass out. Being physically disabled, his remaining two 'fights' were playing chess and go.
When the Hallis Bloodline's continued existence became known, Clan Snow Raven elected not to attempt to earn the name, remembering that is was Franklin Hallis' unwanted affection for Joyce Merrill that directly led to the Not Named Clan's nuclear bombing of the Snow Raven's Genetic Repository at Dehra Dun. When the Snow Ravens arranged terms with the ilKhan to provide transport for the questers of the other clans, House Chand, prosecuted for Hadwyn to be given command of the JumpShip that would ferry them. Officially, this was because the young warrior was a Ristar, but in truth it was simply because the warriors of the house were divided in their opinion's of Hadwyn's unorthodox tactics, some claiming them dishonourable. By sending Hadwyn on the mission, it would take him out of the in house spotlight until he could prove his worth. So 'convinced of his skill and integrity', he was promoted to the rank of Star Commodore when the White Lightning was chosen to lead the mission, and given command of the WarShip before he had even left the hospital.
It was here that House Chand realized it may have overstepped itself, as Hadwyn was now directly responsible for the safety of the questers, and by extension the clan's honour. It was with great trepidation that House Chand watched as Hadwyn left Snow Raven space with the White Lightning, a binary of omnifighters and a star of mechs from Alpha Galaxy, and the Malice, the Union-C class dropship that will directly carry the questers.

Bio ends just before I go pick you guys up in my role of glorified taxi driver. I'm indifferent to most clanners, able to work well with Jade Falcons and I like CSR's allies, the Ghost Bears. As everyone knows, Clan Steel Viper is a big ol' bag of d*cks. Hadwyn is unaware of the intrigue behind his posting, simply believing that his years with the Jade Falcons has not jeopardized his chances of high rank after all, possibly even furthering them. He believes that his new Bloodhouse's efforts to gain this placement to be simple recognition of his superior intellect and ability and has no issues saying as much. To his mild credit, these half-bragging monologues do tend to admit confusion and surprise, but hold zero indication that he does not think he's just that good.
Talkative to a fault, Hadwyn is a warrior first and a clanner second. He believes in the importance of Zellbrigen as a moral code, to be adhered to strictly only when not fighting for high stakes. He believes as long as the spirit is held to, the word is irrelevant, that honour should not stand in the way of a victory - but that dishonour is too high a price to pay. While this is tolerable by Snow Raven standards, members of other clans may find he rubs them the wrong way. He has a tendency to mutter to himself when in deep thought or distracted.
He is a tall man, nearly six foot in height and skinny, he still wears a cast from his bout with the Elemental. His brown hair is erring on the long side of short, and piercing ice blue eyes meet the gaze of whomever speaks to him, often fogging over when he gets lost in thought. Monologues of winding half formed thought are not uncommon during situations in which he is required to engage in small talk, as he is simply not used to the concept.

That's all I got for now, I'm a bit sleepy, so sorry if this comes off a bit disjointed. I'd clean it up, but I'm going to bed. Long live Clan Snow Raven!

Edited by RogueSpear, 06 October 2012 - 12:02 PM.

#74 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

Okay. Just a recap on player characters, their clans, and their mechs. This is our final tally.

Gregor Faraday, Fire Mandrill, Grendel
Jake Winter, Diamond Shark, Summoner
Arc of Jorgensson, Ghost Bear, Stone Rhino
Feilpe of Coston, Diamond Shark, Stormcrow
Shara Elam, Goliath Scorpius, Night Gyr
Tatianna of Breen, Steel Viper, Black Python

Assisting in the Bloodquest, is Star Commodore Hadwyn Chad of Clan Snow Raven, and the Fredasa class White Lightening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening post will go up in about an hour or so, I'll warn you that it is pretty long.

I'm excited I hope you are too.

#75 dal10

• Survivor
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

Grendel alt config A BV- 2031
Summoner -prime config (no config specified) BV - 2298
Stone Rhino BV- 3001
Stormcrow B BV-2281
Night Gyr Prime BV- 2830
Black Python Prime (no variant specified. BV- 2813
Fresada Class Frigate BV -39,707
total BV (not counting frigate ) - 12707
Total BV (counting frigate)- 52414

Edited by dal10, 06 October 2012 - 11:44 AM.

#76 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

Hey Rogue.... you know under your bios heading you have your Clan down as Steel Viper? It made me chuckle...

Oh and @ DAL, it's a Black Python 1, though if I get a chance I'm tossing out those MGs and SPL for something better.

Edited by Thom Frankfurt, 06 October 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#77 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostRogueSpear, on 05 October 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

. As everyone knows, Clan Steel Viper is a big ol' bag of d*cks.

#78 Thom Frankfurt

• 2,741 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

Nobody likes them... that's why I do. :P

#79 RogueSpear

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:02 PM

Oops, I did just quote you xD

#80 G is for Gamma

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Do we need an real OOC thread, or do you lads just want to use this one?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users